It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are distracting us from the real issue!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think with Fukushima, and BP, the real issue is that they're killing all of us, and everything else is a distraction including all wars.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

ya i agree they would love a big kill off even via radiation I dont think they can pull it off tho... they need to collapse the dollar and control food and water why do you think they are in Libya? The best way to kill off millions is if they can starve us imo..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Agreed. It's a distraction.

there are like 30 birther threads o here at the moment.

I started a thread about it here, called:

Is the 'Birther' argument really just a way to discredit reasonable criticism of POTUS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I think it's because Leon Panetta is going to become Sec. of Defense. A party hack, is going to be in charge of our military.
*egads*

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sekos
It's very clear to me that it's a distraction, from the real issue here which is the federal reserve and the money.
forget about obama, no body cares about him, focus on the real issue americans. wake wake up!!!

You woke me up, thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by raiders247

Raider it is nice to see someone awake on ATS. Too many are crying over a fake Birth Certificate of someone with a fake Name. I suspect Barack Obama Jr. is as fake as his Columbia degree. Your correct when he called himself Barry Soetoro but that could also be fake. The Elite bloodlines have lied about everything in history. Most people are so gullible they do not research anything about our Presidents. Each of them were related in blood. We are still being ruled by a Royal Bloodline but most think we are free since they wave some piece of paper they call the US Constitution. The document is just as worthless as Barry the Puppet Soetoro.

At one time it may have meant something but not any longer. This country has been sliding more and more into the abyss in the past 20 years but we are picking up speed now for the final show.

I believe this Barry Birth Certificate is a nudge for a Civil war between Barry Supporters and everyone else. The Elite love playing the race card, gender card, birther card and every other sector in the Matrix they have built.

The World is going through many changes and the US will be brought down IF people fall for the Elites games. We need to realize we are all humans and no one is different. The paper with funny colors that we call money is worthless. It is nothing more than an Illusion to keep us enslaved to the Machine. We need to find our own way of purchasing goods or services without using paper with occult images all over it. Thanks for your words. A few are waking up but not as fast as I would like to see.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I completely agree, disinformation at its finest. Of course its a forgery, but it does not mater, even if he really is a citizen and was always born here, they are going to release nonsense right now to get us going in the opposite direction. There are dozens of real problems right now, perhaps this birther thing could have been important before he was elected, but now it makes no cense we need to focus on the problems they are trying to hide from us.

Same thing with this wedding baloney, who cares, when I got married I was not broadcasted to the whole world. This is a distraction, and for all we know they might just use the wedding as the next terrorist event and blow it up. Which would still be a distraction from the truths, what are those truths? I don't know because most of the world is too busy paying attention to the bull dung to help me figure it out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Yup I agree. I would of posted this thread myself but I almost feel it is too little too late. I know that is the wrong mentality but I'm tired of these people:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18062b7b3eff.jpg[/atsimg]

Got to remind myself, you can only help those who want it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You called that right. They held on to the certificate so they could play it when they needed to! Just when the evil b st rds at the fed hold they're first press conf in 97 years. Thanks Ben, you slime mold! Sorry, didn't want to offend any slime molds! Must be nice living with all three branches of the federal gov'mnt in you back pocket ya know! and the three branches know they're master don't they? Scumbags!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

IMHO : there are some wells in the way of seeking truth in the internet that we should be aware not to fall into
1.dis-information
2.distraction

I think that there are not absolute or clear borders between truth and lie about what we seek on the internet.

there are just connections and probabilities.

and I think it is so probable that what you are saying is true.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Good thread.. and yup, its all a mass distraction, the birth certificate and the royal wedding are two major ones right now, but the PTB have always given the populace pointless topics or 'issues' to focus on so they can slip whatever they like behind the scenes..its endless.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If you were frothing at the mouth about the dude's birth certificate, you were already distracted. If this thing was an "issue" for you, then you are irrelevant. Don't for a moment try to pretend that giving you what you've been asking for is a "distraction" - the fact that you were being coached and dragged along with this idiocy in the first place was the distraction; In particular, it was a distraction from the fact that the people pimping this idea to you have nothing else to offer.

Welcome to the land of hte waking. Rub the grit out of your eyes and try to keep up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Of course people have been saying this for a long time, no argument there, but when Bernanke himself admits the things that doomsday economists are warning about, it's kind of a big story, to me anyways. As far as I know, the Fed has never released such a negative outlook. Listen to that speech he made, and the questions he took, and tell me how Obama's BC warrants more attention than this.

It's time to reign in the FED before they print more money or at least print me up a batch. Is this really news? Is this something we didn't already know. In 2008 the country started a fast downhill slide. When you have an artificial high as in the housing market and the economy after 9-11 - the drop to the bottom is going to be a long one. We are still in a free fall from even before the Bush years and although Obama is doing very little to stop it, he didn't put us here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
You called that right. They held on to the certificate so they could play it when they needed to! Just when the evil b st rds at the fed hold they're first press conf in 97 years. Thanks Ben, you slime mold! Sorry, didn't want to offend any slime molds! Must be nice living with all three branches of the federal gov'mnt in you back pocket ya know! and the three branches know they're master don't they? Scumbags!

Hang 'em! Hang 'em high!

Getting all caught up in the rhetoric - Now I am gong to find me somebody to hang!

This is the point, right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join