It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First E.U. President? Guess not..Looks like Arnie is going back to what he knows best...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Schwarzenegger to star in proposed new "Terminator"...

I think it was on ATS where read a thread about Shwarzenegger going to try to be first E.U. Presidnt.. I dont know how much tat claim holds but to me it doesnt lok like hes gonna have much time for politics with evrything hes starting to do i the entertainent idusry,where he belongs!!! Hes an ex bodybuilder/movie star..He shouldnt be in any political spot in any country..He should stic to Terminator and other things like that...What he knows st..Even though he getting older and older I wouldnt mind seeing him be "The Terminator again...

(Reuters) - He said he would be back, and now Arnold Schwarzenegger is doing just that.The action movie hero turned politician is attached to star in a new "Terminator" movie being shopped to Hollywood studios, an industry source said on Wednesday.Schwarzenegger, 63, who played the killing machine cyborg in three of the blockbuster movies with the catch phrase "I'll be back", is on board to reprise a role that helped make him one of Hollywood's most successful and recognizable stars, the source saidThe news follows the end in January of Schwarzenegger's two terms as governor of California, and his announcement in February that he was ready to take movie offers again. He has already announced he is developing a TV show and comic book based on his political nickname "The Governator."Schwarzenegger put most of his movie star life on hold while serving as California's Republican governor from 2003-2010. But he made a well-received cameo appearance in the 2010 movie "The Expendables" along with other aging action heroes Sylvester Stallone and Jet Li.
..ARTICLE
edit on 27-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join