It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to appease some of you Birthers? (last birther thread)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Freedom of speech comes in many forms, something that is not understood by the unbirthers.

A very happy unbirther's day to you.

What are you talking about? Freedom of speech in this form is all of us enduring you spamming my thread, adding nothing to the conversation, and personally attacking people.

Please troll elsewhere, as some of us are having a conversation.

Edit to add:

There will be chaos, and when it comes, all those that pushed for it and carried on the lies will be shaking at the knees.

And birthers will still be asking for the original certificate.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by wcitizen

You've said that in every one of your posts. I get it you disagree with me.

Why are you in this thread then? If you disagree with me then you disagree with the OP since thats the premise of this thread...

So what do you believe is the root of the birther movement? Religious? Racial? Or Healthcare?

So - according to you only people who agree with the OP should post on this thread?

I

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Now, what will it take for you non-birthers to start showing respect towards people with a different opinion?

For me, I would have to see birthers start respecting themselves and stop looking so foolish. I respect different opinions, but if someone says "cannibalism is good" it's going to be very hard to take them seriously. Just like saying Obama was not born in this country, despite the overwhelming evidence that he is. It's never enough for you guys.

Funny you talk about respect, but you refuse to give the president any in this regard

No, that's not showing respect to those who hold a diffrent point of view to you regarding the birth certificate and the issue of eligibility.
edit on 30-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

This thread is being watched closely by the staff and any off-topic, rude or inflamatory remarks will be removed. We ask that you please review the following threads:

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

The End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS (was ALL MEMBERS READ)
YOU are responsible for your own posts.

No other warnings will be given before removal of posts and potential loss of posting privileges occurs.

Thank You

~Keeper
ATS Staff

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

You've said that in every one of your posts. I get it you disagree with me.

Why are you in this thread then? If you disagree with me then you disagree with the OP since thats the premise of this thread...

So what do you believe is the root of the birther movement? Religious? Racial? Or Healthcare?

So - according to you only people who agree with the OP should post on this thread?

Irrelevant, and everyone knows the answer to your question. Why don't you answer the more relevant questions?

(such as)

What is your take on the birther movement?

What do you think think the root of it is?

Do you believe the president was born in the united states?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Since nothing is going to appease you and anything put out will be called not only into question, but have youtube videos of guys in their basement claiming to porve something about it and multiple ATS threads asserting the same BS over and over again. I want to offer some advice and I do mean it in all sincerity. In 2012, when we have the opportunity to vote for the next president. I suggest you vote for someone else or even refrain. In the meantime, contact your local representatives and get them moving on impeachment. Who is your US congressman in Australia anyway?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
Ok so Barack Obama's short birth certificate was not enough for you (the one even Hawaiian gets when they are born and is perfectly legal.)

Now he releases his full birth certificate and it's STILL not enough for you?!

What do you want, a video of Obama being born and held up next to a newspaper on the day of his birth?

Would it really matter since all presidents since Kennedy have been controlled in one form on another by TPTB?

Can we drop this childish charade (which seems racially driven) and focus on bigger issues like um.......the collapse of our country?

If any birther dares, please respond.

LET THIS BE THE LAST BIRTHER THREAD

Good one sounds like a good idea, I like that one, reborn with a newspaper held up right there.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've read through most of the comments and see the give it up, he released what you people wanted and that's not good enough. (and) The it's a fake still not proof posts. This birther crap has gotten so out of control. Does it really matter if he was born in Hawaii or Kenya? Last I checked, his mother was an American citizen.
For the people who say that the Obama defenders always cry racism. Well, I like to think that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....it's probably a duck. Racism is alive and well in America today. People who say it isn't are delusional. Just ask a minority like uh.....ME. I live in a town that has unspoken rules about where you can go. Not that minorities CAN'T go we just know that if we go to one restaurant we will get deplorable service. But get take out and it's never a problem. Another restaurant, just forget about it all together. You won't even get a table. There is another business that minorities don't use because the owner makes no qualms about how he feels. He told a friend of mine (white guy) that worked for him that he doesn't need or want any money from the n!@@*%$ around here. We didn't need to hear this. The vanity plate on his Mercedes that is issued by the state of North Carolina reads "ARYAN". Racism is everywhere. Yes, it may be more visible in the South, but make no mistake, it is everywhere in all walks of life.
Yes, the President's mother was white, but we all know that it doesn't count. He looks like a black man. He is married to a black woman and he has two black children and his name is not John Smith. The right wing media loves to say his entire name. Love it. He unlike all of the Devantres, Jamirquezs, Alyzes and countless other crazy named children, was named after his father. There are people that want to think that they are enlightened and beyond seeing race. I call B.S. on that every single time. That is the very first thing you see. That is like someone saying that they don't see gender or not seeing the difference between a 7 year old and a 75 year old. We are less that 50 years removed from a time when black people marched in the streets for civil rights. A shameful time in American history when laws, let me repeat LAWS were still on the books preventing black people from enjoying the rights that white people took for granted. Unless you yourself are a minority how can you say that racism doesn't exist? Just ask a Muslim who is busting their hump working. Taking care of their family and trying to carve out their little piece of the American Dream. A lot of Americans only see a terrorist.

The fact is, Barrack Obama was elected President. It is now in the history books. Nothing can change that. People please let it go. Just let it go. The only thing that the birther issue has done is polarize this country more that it already was. This is a time when we should all be working together to make The United States just that. UNITED. A country that should be an example of peace, prosperity and brotherhood is seen as the very opposite by many others around the world including a lot of its own citizens. Don't be mistaken. I love my country and I thank God that I was born in the U.S.A. this pride and love of country has always been instilled in my sons. Just 13 days ago, we sent a child off to the Military. Why did this 21 year old black man enlist? Because of his pride and sense of duty to a country that has not always had a mutual feeling for him and others that look like him.

So let's just get over it. Please. There are always plenty of legitimate issues to argue over when it comes to the President.
Besides, weren't the Tea Party people the ones that started this whole birther issue? If they were, can ya' really trust the judgement of people that initially called themselves tea baggers?
edit on 1-5-2011 by kismet815 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by kismet815 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The Political Madness Forum Is Not For Partisan Debate!

[color=#A6DC75]US Political Madness: This forum is dedicated to the discussion of the state of divisive politics in the US including political ideology, politicians, political figures, politics in the media, and speculation of conspiracy theories related to the divisive state. [color=#80A0D0]Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny. Because of the inherent distrust of government by conspiracy theorists, discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to be highly critical of the current administration.

Unfortunately, the name of this forum is easy to misunderstand. The idea is to discuss the state of divisive politics in the U.S., not perpetuate them.

Given the nature of the topic, the way it has been expressed and the predictable responses, I don't think there's any reason for this thread to remain open.

Members who wish to discuss the issue without baiting, taunts or insults are welcome to do so in a different thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join