It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police hunt joker who drew Hitler moustache

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What's to say that the 'graffiti artist' wasn't implying that this councillor is a joke by drawing a Charlie Chaplain moustache on him? All art is subjective!

IRM

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
What's to say that the 'graffiti artist' wasn't implying that this councillor is a joke by drawing a Charlie Chaplain moustache on him? All art is subjective!

IRM

It's funny that you chose to use a picture of Mr Chaplin portraying Hitler (If I'm not mistaken) to prove your point

After reading the thread on the Kremlin raiding a house based on a youtube hoax vid, and now this story...

William Wallace was wrong, they've taken our FREEEEEEEEDOMMMM

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Forgive me, I know its the daily mail. But the pic alone I think proves a point..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

So they punish him by making him go fishing with them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Looks like cops over there are like pump jockeys in Jersey.

Completely useless but leaving the position open helps "create jobs."

IMHO New Jersey does not allow people to pump their own gas because the probability of someone setting the world on fire at the slightest provocation is very good. God forbid you ask someone for the time of day, much less accidentally back into their car near the pumps. I honestly don't think it would take long for hoodlums to realize how quickly and easily one can set a car, parking lot or station on fire. It's for the best as-is. Our firemen don't need any more practice.

PS: pump jockeys? Petroleum Distribution Experts!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Mustachios have been a nuisence every generation.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Yeah man! It's the whole life imitating art imitating life thing! Awesome!

IRM

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I don't blame them for investigating mainly because in small hamlets like that they obviously still want their local police force and if they didn't investigate there'd be the risk of funding being cut and the local force being a lot further away due to merging or something.

The councillor who complained though......I can understand, I wouldn't like it either but did he really need to get police involved?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not like what? Having people think you're running a NeoNazi Facist show. And feel its right to display, post it.

They are paid to listen to the public. That was a public doodle, showing what one of their bosses felt, and not able to be listened to by their illegal hijacked system.

I hope he felt bad, but not the way he took it, but really guilty, and decided it was time to do the right thing.

Those cops are being paid public money to not serve corporate american or navy law, but the public.

If they are told something else but know the common people aren't filled in they should also come clean and disclose and switch their loyalties.

That doodle is nothing compared to the bullhorns and crowds that need to gather and not go home until this world is a eutopia with no wars, no poisons, enviro cleaned up, banks gone, royalty gone, slavers gone, dumbs disclosed and shared, all that needs to be revealed revealed and everyone equal with no homeless or starving.

Period. Period. Period.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We are of like mind. Thank you for your thoughts on these matters. I agree with you, while at the same time I did get a huge chuckle out of the story. With all the unrest going on in the world, through actions, words, thoughts, art - I too find it strange that the uprisings haven't spread globally.

I guess it illustrates (pun intended) how futile Westerners feel it is to even try. We have to vent our frustration via "civilized" and "unimportant" ways - like ATS, stand up comedy, and adding a bit of facial flair to a picture.

I think there's a widespread feeling of powerlessness, disenfranchisement, and general weariness.
Cheers!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Okay after I finished laughing and shaking my head, I thought hmmm....

Didn't that councillor just prove the person who altered the sign right?

I mean in his/her/its alteration of the sign whoever could be saying the counciller is a little dictator, and low and behold, the puffed up politician sends the cops out after said "criminal". Come On, who doesn't know someone who became a councillor, was on the board of an association or whatever and the appearance of power didn't go straight to their head. It's possible this particular councillor considers himself quite important and has a puffed up opinion of his power.

Thus makin the alteration of the sign correct. HAH Then again it could just be a little bit of mischief that got blown way out of proportion...which still makes it funny

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Forgive me, I know its the daily mail. But the pic alone I think proves a point..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

In fairness to those involved, it's probably the most useful thing they could be doing. They are not police officers they are "PCSOs", effectively civilian support staff in uniform. They have no real powers of any use - in fact they have the same arrest powers as the average person on the street. Their main job is to be expensive eyecandy to make it look like we have more police officers.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

www.dailymail.co.uk...

In fairness to those involved, it's probably the most useful thing they could be doing. They are not police officers they are "PCSOs", effectively civilian support staff in uniform. They have no real powers of any use - in fact they have the same arrest powers as the average person on the street. Their main job is to be expensive eyecandy to make it look like we have more police officers.

Yet they still get sent (If you are lucky to get a visit at all after a crime) in place of a real officer. Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie
In a town of 40 people, the police probably get bored. Maybe one of their own did it...you know, for job security.

I hear the police from this village are starting another manhunt..an 'i' was found added to a 'to let' sign.

Callous criminals we have in England, ya know!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

An 'I'? sorry, don't get it....to let......OHHHhhhhhhh!! hehe

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join