It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe - Holocaust 2.0 in the making?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The normal steps toward genocide are:

1) A minority enters a country
2) The minority becomes larger/and or more powerful
3) A section of the minority becomes involved in crime
4) An economic crisis hits
5) The minority becomes the main scapegoat for the nation's problems
6) Due to the crisis, the public elects an extremist government
7) Slowly the rights of the minority are stripped away
8) The majority people and government collab to exterminate the minority

These 8 steps happened in Nazi Germany, Rwanda, and Armenia. Today in Europe, 5 of the 8 steps have already happened. The Muslims have entered Europe, they are growing in numbers and power, some of them are into crime and terrorism (though only a small minority), a major economic crisis has hit, and the Muslims have become a scapegoat for the EU's current problems.

If things continue to get worse, you can expect Europe to elect far-right, racist leaders. Right now, Muslims have a lot of freedom in Europe, but if this happens, slowly they will lose their rights. If things in Europe continue to get worse, they will start deporting Muslims. Many of these Muslims will try to go to America and other parts of the First World, and will likely be sent back to Europe, where they will be killed in death camps, just like Jews were 65 years ago.

My question is - how can we stop this?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Until they are put in death camps I doubt it. Unless you think a slippery slope is not a fallacy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by descartes90

Hi there
I would ask rather about Europe turning into new Kosovo.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Until they are put in death camps I doubt it. Unless you think a slippery slope is not a fallacy.

I certainly couldn't see them being put in death camps tomorrow. But Europeans in 2011 are not, psychologically, much different than the Europeans are 1944 (after all, they are their grandchildren for crying out loud!). If things get worse I easily COULD see people wanting to kill off the Muslim minority as a "final solution" to Europe's problems. It is quite frightening.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZenOnKwalsky

Hi there

I think if I asked a German in 1935 if they thought the Jews were gonna be killed off soon, they would have said "I would ask rather about Germany turning into the new Israel."

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90
The normal steps toward genocide are:

1) A minority enters a country
2) The minority becomes larger/and or more powerful
3) A section of the minority becomes involved in crime
4) An economic crisis hits
5) The minority becomes the main scapegoat for the nation's problems
6) Due to the crisis, the public elects an extremist government
7) Slowly the rights of the minority are stripped away
8) The majority people and government collab to exterminate the minority

These 8 steps happened in Nazi Germany, Rwanda, and Armenia. Today in Europe, 5 of the 8 steps have already happened. The Muslims have entered Europe, they are growing in numbers and power, some of them are into crime and terrorism (though only a small minority), a major economic crisis has hit, and the Muslims have become a scapegoat for the EU's current problems.

If things continue to get worse, you can expect Europe to elect far-right, racist leaders. Right now, Muslims have a lot of freedom in Europe, but if this happens, slowly they will lose their rights. If things in Europe continue to get worse, they will start deporting Muslims. Many of these Muslims will try to go to America and other parts of the First World, and will likely be sent back to Europe, where they will be killed in death camps, just like Jews were 65 years ago.

My question is - how can we stop this?

I don't go for the sensational stuff like "holocaust 2.0"
I also don't share all aspects of your analysis : you state that muslims (our minority of choice here) are growing in numbers and in power in Europe.
I would argue that due to a period of 30 years of public rejection ("these brown guys are good to do our filty jobs but hey, don't let them integrate" more or less summarizes at least Belgian immigration policy) some of them start to use more explicit signs of distinction (like youg men growing beards) and thus become more visible.

I also don't share the implicit statement that this is a European issue. It isn't. After the demise of the Red Evil Empire we needed a new enemy, didn't we? Guess who we picked?

thanks for bringing up the issue

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

That is actually a very good point, a well structured hypothesis.

I'll admit that I rarely find myself able to consider the wider question, when I have to struggle each day with the Muslim population. After having my home destroyed, my children beaten, my husband and I both had rocks thrown at us, I am now one of those rare small business owners that refuses to shut down and run just because I've been held up a few times, two of my collegues down the street beaten and robbed, (one raped as well) all by the young muslim men. Just worrying that my car will still be in it's not burned up state the next day takes enough of my mind each day.

I was once a very liberal southern Californian, grew up in mexican and black neighborhoods, grew up with gay family and friends, and against all predjudice of any kind.
Now, I am just worried about survival, like many others around me. What can be done about this? My first guess would be- if the arabs would respect the laws here and stop the violence, maybe there'd be less predjudice and less risk of this scenario coming into reality?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by coquine

That is actually a very good point, a well structured hypothesis.

I'll admit that I rarely find myself able to consider the wider question, when I have to struggle each day with the Muslim population. After having my home destroyed, my children beaten, my husband and I both had rocks thrown at us, I am now one of those rare small business owners that refuses to shut down and run just because I've been held up a few times, two of my collegues down the street beaten and robbed, (one raped as well) all by the young muslim men. Just worrying that my car will still be in it's not burned up state the next day takes enough of my mind each day.

I was once a very liberal southern Californian, grew up in mexican and black neighborhoods, grew up with gay family and friends, and against all predjudice of any kind.
Now, I am just worried about survival, like many others around me. What can be done about this? My first guess would be- if the arabs would respect the laws here and stop the violence, maybe there'd be less predjudice and less risk of this scenario coming into reality?

That's what I'm saying too - is that the reason genocide happens, it never happens because the minority group is completely innocent. While most European Jews were good people, some of them were thugs and criminals, just like some European Muslims are and some Mexicans and black Americans, and they did live in their own ghettos and did try to force their lifestyle on non-Jews to some extent. It's just politically incorrect to imply Jews were anything less than perfect as a society because what happened to them is so bad, it is akin to speaking ill of the dead.

I'm sure a lot of German people had bad experiences in the past with members of the Jewish population, and felt like a Holocaust was the only thing that would protect their families and children. Just as many Europeans might feel today with the Muslim population. I really think we need to look at the human side of genocide, instead of just saying "oh it's the 21st century, it will never happen, we are a free society" blah blah blah, because if we don't, we won't be able to stop it when we enter hard times.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Remember that:
1- "mostly peacefull" Muslims commit every day worldwide crimes against people of diffrent religions (mostly Christians) only because o what they are. Thats really frightening

2-Death camps was built by the "grandfathers" not each and every european nations but -GERMANS-
well - if You want You can count also soviet Russians.

3- From where come your suggestion that "extreme right" "nacionalist" gowernments are more prone to kill innocent peoples??
It seems that You yourself fell victim of leftists prfopaganda about German Nazis being "extreme right". False. Even if you only read engliish translation of their party name -NSDAP You see the truth .
About stalinists from Russia, I hope there is no doubt what side of political arena they came...

4-So its not frightening You when you read about murderous islamic mob linching egyptian Copts, or hinduist paramilitary groups burning Indiaqn Christians alife??

5-whats, after all is your OP about about the unchanged presence of evil in human nature? or about "the bad europeans"??

And the last what the solutions do You propose?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
For more evidence of this, you should look at some of the Nazi Propaganda about Jews at the time and see how similar it is to much of the Islamaphobia we see here on ATS. "they breed like rats", "they are taking over" "they want to rule the world". All these same accusations made by the Nazi Propaganda about Jews.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Remember that:
1- "mostly peacefull" Muslims commit every day worldwide crimes against people of diffrent religions (mostly Christians) only because o what they are. Thats really frightening

you're telling me there are terrorist attacks EVERY DAY? not even close. and 'Christian' lands like the USA are blowing up Muslims as well as vice versa.

2-Death camps was built by the "grandfathers" not each and every european nations but -GERMANS-
well - if You want You can count also soviet Russians. - Not true. The Croatians for example helped the Nazis.

3- From where come your suggestion that "extreme right" "nacionalist" gowernments are more prone to kill innocent peoples??
It seems that You yourself fell victim of leftists prfopaganda about German Nazis being "extreme right". False. Even if you only read engliish translation of their party name -NSDAP You see the truth .
About stalinists from Russia, I hope there is no doubt what side of political arena they came...

it's true lefties killed off populations as well - but nowadays, racism is mostly a right-wing thing

4-So its not frightening You when you read about murderous islamic mob linching egyptian Copts, or hinduist paramilitary groups burning Indiaqn Christians alife??

this is only the minority. you can't judge all Muslims by that, any more than you can judge all Jews by Bernie Madoff and the Rothschilds.

5-whats, after all is your OP about about the unchanged presence of evil in human nature? or about "the bad europeans"??
No! I'm just saying Europeans are human, we haven't gotten over bigotry, and in extreme cases, some people might feel genocide is the only way to protect their families due to lack of greater insight

And the last what the solutions do You propose?

are you actually proposing killing off Muslims is a good idea?

edit on 27-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by descartes90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by descartes90

Hi there

I think if I asked a German in 1935 if they thought the Jews were gonna be killed off soon, they would have said "I would ask rather about Germany turning into the new Israel."

Aer You kiding
First- there was no state of Israel yet in 1935y

Second-whatever we think today about homicide known as holocaust we know that german economy, before Hitler was in hands of but a few bankers of certain minority...guess which one...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If You will continue using half-truths we will get nowhere.
Where are that "extreme right governments" of yours? You consider Obama "extreme right"?

About the Croatians I dont know, and I think its irrelevant o that "holocaust 2" of yours but if we go that far: many skandinavians, french and english served in the ss. there were even JEWISH nazis (Eichman)

And how do you came to that "kill the Muslims" idea?? Ok keep it for yourself but dont try to put it as someone else opinion.

Actually your OP reminds me about what most of the "Miss Universe" styled competitions candidates thinks, or at least say, when asked about worlds politics, ecology etc.
Boringly one dimensional and steaming of politically corect-now - only one permitet worldview

Bye

edit on 27-4-2011 by ZenOnKwalsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Actually he's not wrong. Muslims kill women, children, innocent people in the name of their religion, EVERY DAY. NOT WRONG.READ

Why? Maybe because the book of Surah in the Koran which they live by, tells them to commit horrible crimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

Actually he's not wrong. Muslims kill women, children, innocent people in the name of their religion, EVERY DAY. NOT WRONG.READ

Why? Maybe because the book of Surah in the Koran which they live by, tells them to commit horrible crimes.

wake up
make a comparison: which type of believer killed most? That's right! Christians win.

edit on 27-4-2011 by NeverSleepingEyes because: typo corrected

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Statistics please instead of post-french-revolution styled cliches.

Anyway it was them ateists (the religion believing that there is no God) who killed the most because of their pseudo scientific prejudices.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Wake up? Look at the link I provided for you. Provide me with a link where Christians are killing hundreds each week in the name of their religion. Multiple countries and regions for one religion. Maybe hundreds of years ago but we became civilized. I don't have to walk down the street and watch a twelve year old boy blow up afrom explosives attached to him.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

hare it's not like that

whoever turns class/social issue into religious issue is a dangerous fanatic.

they don't do what you tell because they are muslim, but because they are poor, jealous and watch too much advertising on tv.

anyway the theory in the op makes lots of sense; i thought at "children of men" in fact.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

right on time
i just read your comment on the othere post ,and i can tell you this will never happen because we are many people who don't let this happen... you can count on us... the hater and the rascist think they are strong because we hear only them shouting how all this muslim are evil but they will shortly figure out that we are more numerous and yet we let them waving in all directions, but when we have to vote and make the right decisions they will quickly understand... we will bring back where they came from.
i read all the comment and i will don't bother to respond i can just say ... some of you are the shame of this humanity
edit on 27-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

And how do you came to that "kill the Muslims" idea??

easy they experiment in palestine since 48, irak, 1992, afghanistan 2001; lybia is up for a ride and syria could get its ticket very soon

easy 2, fyi, in the 30's the orthodox jewish in europe had more or less the same reputation as the muslims have now

easy3 in europe far right is going up up up and guess what's their favorite subject ?

and so many more how to come up with that idea...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join