It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya East & Overall Libya's War Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed anything strange about the news footages reports that you have seen on the mainstream news about the rebels side lately?

For Insistence
*All Western major mainstream news networks are always stationed in and around the Benghazi port
Heres the old photo of the Benghazi port

*Space view of Benghazi Harbor where the western is most stationed

Most recently footages have been coming out of Benghazi in and out of its Harbor where those huge tents command centers were installed in the port.

I have also seen one or two cargo ships stationed at the port in one of the news news networks footage's i believe the news network it was euro news.

Why do Some Footage's Show Rebels Wearing PMC Shirts or Hats?

Rebel Wearing Bonatti PMC Shirt

that footage starts at 2:07/3:04

In the center a PMC fighter has a shirt with a company logo Bonatti
As we know, you cant own or buy Company Owned T-shirts unless you work for them and only then the company can you give there Shirt.

The funeral footage took place in the Banghazi port.

In several or some footages i have seen i noticed that there are rebel fighters near the civilians those civilians that are in front of a western mainstream reporter and cameraman, so if a normal Libyan civilian tries to spill the beans on the so called opposition they might be killed or tortured.

Aftermath of Libyan Crisis Who Rules?
Western Plot, Western future puppet

The Evil smiles on there faces, tell us otherwise.

What strange symbols,logos or logos of PMC have you seen or on the rebels clothing? or have you have noticed any other strange going with these footage's from our mainstream news press.

I will still say this
Population of Libya is 6.5 Million. Estimated Rebel forces? up to 5k (highest estimated number published from somewhat "Western reliable sources).

It doesn't seem that these rebels have the backing support of 6.5 million Libyans.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
What is PMC?

I'm not following the plot you are laying out...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
What is PMC?

I'm not following the plot you are laying out...

private military company, PMC For short sorry for my english i can speak english just great though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm also having a problem following what you're saying here. The two pictures of the Benghazi port didn't seem to clear it up any--nor, frankly, did the video. Can you break it down for those of us who are not on your wavelength?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The satellite image of benghazi i have posted i have tried to explain thats the area where the mainstream news networks have been stationed and have been filming some of the footage's that you may have seen in the news, some of the recent footage's and photos are taken in and around benghazi port.

thats where the western media is stationed, from the footages of the benghazi area where you see Libyans celebrating are actually been threatened to do so. i could tell, in a news footage from euro news about a week or so three old Libyan were sitting in a car while waving the V Mark and cheering.

However that footage is misleading i could tell the three old ladies weren't happy to be on and were pretty fearful staring at the outside of the car looking at the rebels besides the window or PMC soldiers.

If i can find the video i will post it, but i will not tolerate any more insults.

Sorry for the double post.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Excuse me but whats with the insults on ATS Lately?

Not everyone here speaks prefect english

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Pro Gaddafi Rally in Benghazi on April 25

now i cant comfirm this is benghazi like alleged in the video but it was uploaded on the 26th of april.

and you can see a port.

and the OP makes a very good point,how many rebels are there.

now i've been searching for a figure but no one seems to knows....an dthe only report is around 5000....
which raise's alarm bells really.
and i've been saying for a long time now...these rebels are PMC's...not all of the PMC's are westerners.

ok lets shine some more light on these rebels.
Khalifa Haftar is a Libyan exile in his late 60's (2011). He is an ex-senior military officer in the army of the Libyan Leader Moammar Gadhafi. In the early 1990's he moved to the USA and, until March 2011 he had lived for 20 years in suburban Virginia USA, within commuting distance of CIA HQ at Langley. In Mid-March he was appointed to lead the Libyan rebel military in Benghazi.

The Libyan “pro-democracy rebels” are commanded by Colonel Khalifa Haftar who, according to a study by the US Jamestown Foundation, set up the Libyan National Army in 1988 “with strong backing from the Central Intelligence Agency”. For the past 20 years, Colonel Haftar has been living not far from Langley, Virginia, home of the CIA, which also provides him with a training camp. The Mujihadeen, which produced al-Qaida, and the Iraqi National Congress, which scripted the Bush/Blair lies about Iraq, were sponsored in the same time-honoured way, in leafy Langley. [2]

here's some more infomation on the leader of the rebels.

A 2001 book, Manipulations africaines, published by Le Monde diplomatique, traces the CIA connection even further back, to 1987, reporting that Hifter, then a colonel in Gaddafi’s army, was captured fighting in Chad in a Libyan-backed rebellion against the US-backed government of Hissène Habré.

He defected to the Libyan National Salvation Front (LNSF), the principal anti-Gaddafi group, which had the backing of the American CIA.

He organized his own militia, which operated in Chad until Habré was overthrown by a French-supported rival, Idriss Déby, in 1990.

According to this book, “the Haftar force, created and financed by the CIA in Chad, vanished into thin air with the help of the CIA shortly after the government was overthrown by Idriss Déby.”

The book also cites a Congressional Research Service report of December 19, 1996 that the US government was providing financial and military aid to the LNSF and that a number of LNSF members were relocated to the United States.

source

Libya’s other “rebel” leaders include Mustafa Abdul Jalil, Gaddafi’s justice minister until February, and General Abdel-Fattah Younes, who ran Gaddafi’s interior ministry: both with formidable reputations for savagely putting down dissent,and were behide any crimes gaddafi may of been accused of in the past..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/596b7f1d2f53.jpg[/atsimg]

National Front for the Salvation of Libya (NFSL) Gaddafi and Nasser in a 1969 Photo. "With the aim of overthrowing Libyan strongman Muammar Khadafy, Israel and the U.S. trained anti-Libyan rebels in a number of West and Central African countries.

The Paris-based African Confidential newsletter reported on January 5th, 1989, that the US and Israel had set up a series of bases in Chad and other neighboring countries to train 2000 Libyan rebels captured by the Chad army.

The group, called The National Front for the Salvation of Libya, was based in Chad." [4] "US official records indicate that funding for the Chad-based secret war against Libya also came from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Morocco, Israel and Iraq.

The Saudis, for instance, donated $7m to an opposition group, the National Front for the Salvation of Libya (also backed by French intelligence and the CIA).

But a plan to assassinate Gadafi and take over the government on 8 May 1984 was crushed. In the following year, the US asked Egypt to invade Libya and overthrow Gadafi but President Mubarak refused.

By the end of 1985, the Washington Post had exposed the plan after congressional leaders opposing it wrote in protest to President Reagan." [5]

so the question is ...how many rebels are there.can we get a good credible figure to work with...now i've laid some ground work out here,and will add to this is i find anything.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Max Boot, formerly of the Wall St. Journal and now naturally of the Council on Foreign Relations had these indistinguishably analysis

It may also be necessary to send arms and Special Forces trainers to support the rebels. Without committing any combat troops of our own, we could deliver the same kind of potent combined-arms punch that drove the Serbs out of Kosovo when NATO aircraft supported ground operations by the Kosovo Liberation Army.

The Libyan opposition movement, led by Gadhafi’s former justice minister, Mustafa Abdul Jalil, has been desperately asking for international aid in the form of a no-fly zone. If we finally delivered, you can bet that he and other Libyans would be grateful. Kosovo’s capital, Pristina, today has a major thoroughfare named Bill Clinton Boulevard crowned with a 10-foot statue of their savior.

It is not far-fetched to imagine a Barack Obama Boulevard in Tripoli if the president finally finds the courage to act. If he does not, you can bet that his name and that of the country he leads will be reviled by democrats across the region — not only in Libya.

So what max Boot trying to point is that if the rebels Barack Obama will have its own 10-foot statue in Tripoli in golden colors, what you make of this claim by max boot?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh. Now I start to understand your point. That's all very interesting, even discounting the 10-foot golden Obama statue.

I thank you for your research on this. It is this kind of information that allows us to lay out for our sleeping brethren what exactly is going on and why we are involving ourselves in things best left to the sovereign countries in question.

Note to selves: Max Boot. We have again--as usual--competent semi-official confirmation of what we already know is true. Do these bastards ever sleep?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
here's a time line of events in libya...and how it all started.

top topics

join