It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I See Something.............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here could help me with my vision. I really didn't know where to post this because of it's nature. I see something, and I don't know what it is. When I look into the sky at day time I can see little white dots appearing and disappearing. They move in no particular pattern. If i focus enough I can see them without looking in the sky. I was wondering if I was going blinded but i have no blurred vision. I don't even where glasses or need them. If anyone could help then that will be great!

Dough

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914
I was wondering if anyone here could help me with my vision. I really didn't know where to post this because of it's nature. I see something, and I don't know what it is. When I look into the sky at day time I can see little white dots appearing and disappearing. They move in no particular pattern. If i focus enough I can see them without looking in the sky. I was wondering if I was going blinded but i have no blurred vision. I don't even where glasses or need them. If anyone could help then that will be great!

Dough

floaters
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I see things similar to what you describe here. I see them only when I focus and look against the sky (or in a bright room). I think what I'm seeing might be the blood flowing through my eye capillaries since they look like a grid of small swirling circles going every which way.

Edit because of the above post: I have floaters but they remain in the same spot in my field of vision. What I'm describing has appears to have motion.
edit on 26-4-2011 by zDecoy because: floaters

edit on 26-4-2011 by zDecoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOUGH3914

Dough

If I'm understanding you correctly, these are different from the usual floaters that follow your eye movements, instead these mostly stay in place but seem to burst in and out so to speak, especially against a clear blue sky? If that is accurate, I see them too bud. I've seen em all my life and have no idea what they are.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This has come up a lot. It's a hard thing to find the name of for such a common phenomena but if I may quote myself from another thread

Originally posted by davespanners
It's called Blue field entoptic phenomenon

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody.

link sorry it's wiki

Edit to add I have always noticed this but never thought to look it up before.

Here is what it looks like (kind of) for reference

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Whoa! Really? I have that too. I'll have to try to remember that: "Blue field entoptic phenomenon."

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I see this too! Wow, I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

hmmmm is this just against blue light? other than that it seems it's kind of on the head. thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

It's just more pronounced against blue light so thats when most people notice it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Actually My fiance and I both see them too, and not in blue light only..I actually see them in more of a duller light, I can see them inside/outside, just have to concentrate.To me though they arent squiggles, they are more light little whirlpools you would see in water, but not like a liquid form, kind of like mini twisters. We both have really good vision, sometimes there can be lots, or just a few..Some things can't be explained, I dont have any health conditons or eye problems, never have.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sometimes I see these little "streaks" - I think they could be cosmic rays or particles that are showering the Earth. It could be responsible for the changes in energy that we have been experiencing, and the sense of tension in the air that comes and goes in differing intervals.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm a 40 year old male from Pennsylvania. I'm a normal guy who's always been a little obscure in his beliefs of this existence. I have finally seen something that I can not explain! Last weekend I was relaxing in my back yard. Looking up at the sky as my thoughts started to drift and my mental state relaxed. I began to notice tiny, particle like, dots. Very small but bright white and it looked like they were floating down. Almost like a snow flurry. The more I focused my attention to my third eye the more of them I saw. Unlike a snow flurry, they each had their own "zing". Meaning they weren't all going the same way but they did seem to be falling very lightly like a flurry would. Absolutely beautiful I feel as if somehow something was just revealed to me. It's always been there and now for some reason I can see but, what are they? At first I thought they were some sort of life energy particle and they may be. The more I think about it I don't know what they are. Is it radiation, is it a pollutant, is it from recent coronal mass ejection? Now that I've seen them, I can easily see them on any given day as long as it's bright out. I tried to find them on a rainy day and they were nowhere to be found. I've been reading and people have been seeing them for a long time so why doesn't anyone have a good explanation by now?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Do thay moove kinda fluid?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
almost but they move independently in the fluid.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I see the same think if I am paying attention. They are not floaters, I know what you are refering too. I am not exactly sure what they are..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
well i seen them too, and it is defintly something to do with our eyes. dont worry, not an eye-deases.

edit on 14-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

top topics

join