It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter the very definition of fascist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sorry had to rewrite the title due to it being all caps and this seemed more informative than the original. Enjoy

Man I cracked up at this one wish i had the whole interview this beastly chick is scary funny...
Say isnt she running for president?
edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: vid

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Pray-tell the definition of fascist?

It's true, no? If you had to kill another human being for your food, would you? If not, I'll want you around when the world ends.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Well she'd obviously make a better president than Obama since she can apparently state the obvious truth of the matter, and talks about the Iraq war like a person instead of a politician. But yeah, definitely a fascist... one of those rare honest ones apparently. So she has a certain degree of something I'd almost call respect for that despite being morally corrupt.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
reply to post by UcDat

Well she'd obviously make a better president than Obama since she can apparently state the obvious truth of the matter, and talks about the Iraq war like a person instead of a politician. But yeah, definitely a fascist... one of those rare honest ones apparently. So she has a certain degree of something I'd almost call respect for that despite being morally corrupt.

Curious as to how you define a Fascist?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
ann is no more fascist than any liberal

sorry but true

honestly which side preaches for bigger government

which side preaches for smaller government

and which side advocates for state control of the economy

edit on 26-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Pray-tell the definition of fascist?

It's true, no? If you had to kill another human being for your food, would you? If not, I'll want you around when the world ends.

"Fascists believe that a nation requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong.[5] Fascist governments forbid and suppress opposition to the state.[6"
en.wikipedia.org...

Not that I know if she really is or not but her statement about going to war to get oil because they need it is pretty fascist imo
Like I said tho wish we had the whole interview easy to take someone out of context on one little quote.

edit if she supports the patriot act she certainly is since it's used against activist and the likes... and America is a Fascist state by anyones definition today.

edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The only reason Ann Coulter is not locked up is because she has kept certain bed fellows.

Ann Coulter's Felony Voting Frauds

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This chick is just crazy, narcissistic and deluded...that's all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Anyone's definition eh? I see, certainly.
So, if she supports PATRIOT, she's a fascist? Does that make Obama a fascist as well?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

Anyone's definition eh? I see, certainly.
So, if she supports PATRIOT, she's a fascist? Does that make Obama a fascist as well?

Obama is certainly a Fascist dude read the definition sure they can lie about it but fact is the patriot act cracks down on legit activist every day. The ATS (lol meant TSA damn hope that wasnt fraudien) is fascist who voted that in? That dont mean they cant cheer for your football team and still be fascist. As a matter of fact fascist are very patriotic or else they get TSA'd extra hard if you know what i mean.

edit on 26-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit tsa not ats

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What does this have to do with liberals or conservatives? The OP was just pointing out how radical Anne Coulter's views are, and wasn't taking a dig at conservatives. Anne Coulter is just a political shill like Rush or Olbermann. They get paid to say outrageous things to garner publicity so their handlers can push for or sabotage certain agendas. I doubt for one minute that she believes even half the things she says.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ann Coulter claimed Canada fought in Vietnam.
Definitely a "blonde" moment.

Nevertheless, there are elements I respect about her.
Can one be gay in the US and support her?
Or does she also want to stick us all in re-education camps, or demand that we become invisible and act like squeaky clean straight people?
Certainly the kind of woman I wouldn't mind being whatever her rhetoric - she's actually very sharp.

On Vietnam, she is wrong and also somewhat right.
Allegedly 40, 000 Canadians crossed the border to enlist during Vietnam.

edit on 26-4-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
I doubt for one minute that she believes even half the things she says.

Well that she understands it anyways lol

sorry if your an American patriot dude I love you guys seriously we wouldnt be half the world we are without ya so please take my words for what they are the truth as best I know it.
also trust me when i say i know you can lead the world as the greatest nation on earth again
if you dont know how I can help heck thats the only reason I waste so much time on these sites

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

all u guys dissing her are morons. tell me now, what have countries done for the past 20 centuries when they needed something? They attacked the smaller guy and took their women, and resources. Why is this all the sudden so horrible an idea that anyone spouting it should be locked up? Common, seriously you guys.

but let me clarify, im not saying going to war for oil is the *right* thing to do...but merely stating this is the way things have always been since human existence.

also I think its funny how everyone is calling her a facist when the liberals are the ones who want bigger government, government programs, hand-outs and a government that regulates everything. THAT is facist! Heck that's communist. And you know what happens to every communist government. They end up getting in wars.

also, if you watch ann coulter for more than 17 seconds like on the o'reilly factor you'd know she is very conservative and anti-big government. I think what she is really saying is that our reasons for going to war in iraq aren't good, however going to war for oil is...simply because that it is more logical.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

well in a nutshell it is a left vs right thing

because people always slap the fascist label on right wingers and ann is a right winger

but people throwout that term fascist way too much and they do not even know what it means.

fascism itself draws from left and right wing viewpoints killing the moderate voices out and replacing it with a more dominate evolution of thought such as seen in nazi germany.

and everyone just loves to hate.

maybe i shouldn't have used the term liberal but really when it comes to ann or any right winger its always about their political beliefs.

ps liberal fasicm does exist in this world by the way
edit on 26-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I remember her... She's the one that says radiation is good for you.... Smart cookie that one

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Some is. You use a computer right? There's radiation there. How about cell phone? Yep, there too. Microwave? Jesus, you're going to die with all that radiation floating around you.

You go out in the sun? How do you not have cancer...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Some is. You use a computer right? There's radiation there. How about cell phone? Yep, there too. Microwave? Jesus, you're going to die with all that radiation floating around you.

You go out in the sun? How do you not have cancer...

No radiation is GOOD for you...There are SAFE levels that will do little to no harm... But NONE is good for you...

Hey, you go out in the sun right? Ever gotten a sunburn? That's radiation!!!

Not to mention the fact that she was referring to the potential risk of radiation at fukushima... Hey, was Chernobyl good for people?

No radiation is healthy for you.. No radiation is good for you. Yep, there are minimal levels that will do little to no harm to you....But long term exposure to even minimal radiation is bad for you. The higher level of radiation the worse it is for you.

So if you really think that some is good for you... Well, go stand in the sun for a week with no sunblock, and see what you think of radiation then.

And yes, standing out in the sun CAN and DOES cause skin cancer...

edit on 27-4-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

That person is dangerous. It's extremely hypocritical to supposedly advocate "smaller government" while suggesting that we go to war for economic reasons.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Mr. Coulter always has something to say. However, he is right about us seeking war for oil. Yet, I really would like to see Ms. Adams Apple take a swim in a nuclear reactor. After all, it is good for you! Oh his Adams apple gets me every time!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join