It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian 'alien' WAS a hoax made out of loaf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Siberian 'alien' WAS a hoax made out of loaf

www.dailymail.co.uk

Their find was deemed serious enough for the Kremlin to get involved and a spokesman from the Russian interior ministry confirmed the hoax.

'We found the alien in one of the student's homes,' he said.

'It was lying under his bed and an examination of it revealed it had been made of bread crumbs which were covered in chicken skin.'

Prosecutors are now considering whether or not the pair have committed any crimes.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
A few things got my attention about this article; and it's not the confession from the college students about the hoax. (However, creating an alien corpse from bread and chicken skin is pretty interesting.)

Here's the real story in all this: The Kremlin ordered an investigation over a YouTube video!

More than that, they discovered the names of the college kids, had their homes searched, and subjected them to questioning. I mean, seriously.

Is this all a little excessive, or is this standard operating procedure for the Russian Federation?

www.dailymail.co.uk

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Also made out of an uncooked chicken.

There are 3 threads on this already, confirming hoax.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
it is standard operating procedure for those people who want their 15 minutes of fame.

some people have too much time on their hands.

hoaxes are too much of a waste of our times.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mother1138

Here's the real story in all this: The Kremlin ordered an investigation over a YouTube video!

More than that, they discovered the names of the college kids, had their homes searched, and subjected them to questioning. I mean, seriously.

Is this all a little excessive, or is this standard operating procedure for the Russian Federation?

Yeh I posted the video when i first saw it got trashed tho I think someone beat me to it..
Until I see someone replicate this with the a for mentioned ingredients I call bs. And like you pointed out the kremlin investigation and all is extreme overkill. I think TPTB have all agreed to blow our friendly visitors out of the skies cause they dont want to lose their control.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Oh poop, I didn't see your post. Glad I am not the only one who noticed the odd reaction on the part of the Kremlin.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Maybe top people in Russian federation are into conspiracy theories themself?
As for this case , i had no doubt that it was a hoax. However even if it was true and news about it somehow went into media - it would be declared a hoax anyway.
We did not see this "alien" in the first place. We do not know not the people who created the video nor the investigator who declared that alien crumbled during investigation and behaved like a chicken.We have no reason to trust any of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What makes me more aggravated than innocent hoaxes are when it's a stunt for a movie. I worry that those might be becoming more and more common.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

From what I have read the Russian authorities were alerted because they thought the "alien" might have been a dead infant....or remains of one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That chest cavity doesn't look a chicken breast to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Seems to me the Kremlin was worried that one got away .........
2nd

Trowa

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A few things got my attention about this article; and it's not the confession from the college students about the hoax. (However, creating an alien corpse from bread and chicken skin is pretty interesting.)

www.dailymail.co.uk

Its really not that excessive and its actually brilliant b/c it could possibly deter other hoaxers. I have to wonder about the motives of these hoaxers. Some do it for attention but others simply want to perpetual Alien Visitation and Contact. Look people Contact cannot be fabricated it will happen when it happens. Until then sit tight and take it easy.
edit on 26-4-2011 by packinupngoin because: sight tight...righttt

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Great. I still don't believe it is a hoax.

I want someone to take some bread and uncooked chicken and make a similar model if they truly want to debunk this. In the mean time I'm going to still think this is real and a cover up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk

I call it "following up"

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I want the recipe. I might cook one up for thanksgiving this year.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I can't believe it's not butter!

Now that's using your loaf!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

The good thing about this is that now we know that for some reason they are wasting their time money and a good pack of loaf and some creative people to concoct Viral Alien Videos and then be able to claim theim to be a HOAX.

This is meant to make people lose faith in real conspiracies by giving the masses enough impressions that so many far out things ultimately end up being HOAXES

When I saw that video on some famous celebrity and other popular websites, I knew it was being sanctioned by the Disinformation Artist Crew.

If ever you see these stories being given a massive amount of air time on mainstream media, it gives you a big fat clue that it is in favor of the bad guys agenda.

edit on 30-4-2011 by secretlibraryclerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You only had to look at to see it was blatantly something someone had made. Yet mainstream media reported this, and fail to report all the genuine cases of interest. It wreacked of disinfo and ridicule from the start, still further trying to discredit genuine ufologists.

new topics

top topics

join