It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 analysis - sort of like Alphabet Soup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
of all the things that are suppose to happen in 2012 - if you look at what could cause all of these predictions to become true. it abasically boils down to a Planet Disrupting the solar system. during past fly by's is what is destroying our ability to pass knowledge down. it is speculated that the ancients were much smarter and more advanced than we are today. or at minimum we lost some pretty high tech knowledge over the millenium.
anyway - I thought I should chime in on what I think 2012 analysis points too.,... a planetary Fly By... of a known object. it was known and anticipated by two ancient peoples the Myans and the Egyptians. and both come up with the same date. one says the end of times the other Nibiru.
edit on 26-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, first impression, which came from reading your title, caused me to think that I was going to agree with you. To me, the title means that if you want to find certain words, you will be able to find those words. However, just because the letters spelled the specific words that you wanted them to spell, does not mean that it is important or true.

It is similar to the bible. You have been told that the ancient civilizations said these words. Did they really though? Did the ancient civilizations tell you these words, or was it actually modern man that told you that these words are what were said from the ancient civilizations?

Ok. so now I just looked and you have completely re-written the OP. My previous statements still stand.

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
it was known and anticipated by two ancient peoples the Myans and the Egyptians. and both come up with the same date. one says the end of times the other Nibiru.

Are you sure about that? Are you sure that what the Mayans and the Egyptians actually said was that the end-times were going to occur on a specific date? There are conflicting opinions on that.

join