It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steytlerville 'monster' strikes again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I know those guys, the first guy stops by my house to party alot. Cool dude! He's a real babe magnet!

The Aztecs had a real hard time giving up human flesh as part of their diet. Humans sacrificed in their religious rituals were typically consumed by the laity. Early spanish accounts said that the Aztecs claimed pork was the closest thing to human flesh in taste and texture.

I wonder if that's why Judaism and Islam have prohibitions on eating pork, while Christians who eat the ceremonial flesh of Christ aren't under such a prohibition.

Interstingly enough although it's a rather macabre conversation some of the best steaks are dry aged for about 30 days in a cool, humid free meat locker. So perhaps the eating of decomposed flesh stored in an air tight coffin is very similiar?

This would explain why the first two sightings of this particular creature happened at funerals.

But enough of George Bush Jr, and lets get on to that shape shifter now!

I wonder what they eat?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well this is an intriguing story and I'm anxiously awaiting a follow up. It seems that the amount of witnesses and the involvement with police, rather than brushing off by police, provides a glimpse of the effect of this entity on this town.

That being said, we may not have any pictures of it, but a feeling of terror or danger is a tell-tale sign of at least something.

Some people will say mass hysteria, but I can't say that yet.
In fact I would be leaning towards this truly being a shape shifting entity, the connection to graveyards and churches strengthens that notion for me. Shape shifters are not a hallucination, if observed by someone they are a sign that people's eyes are truly starting to see more.

There is something to all of this, best not to laugh it off because we don't know what to say....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I agree --- shouldn't laugh it off. At least some of those people are seeing *something.*

And I wish that the photo that one of the townsfolk handed over to the police would make its way online. I'd love to see that.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join