It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steytlerville 'monster' strikes again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Wow, you know how is it I can stumble into a conspiracy anywhere?

I find it incredibly circumspect that after recently authoring a thread about the US Government using sock puppets to attack American citizens online www.abovetopsecret.com... detailing the use of HB Gary Software that can award multiple stars and thumbs to sock puppet personas that my somewhat witty and humurous posts in this fluff piece thread have been so loved by regular members to rack up the stars being placed on them.

They really are just 'responses' to thank people for posting in a thread on a subject that there isn't a whole lot of information about for in depth posts.

Maybe I am wrong and the humor in them has some value worth such starring, but I don't think so.

I smell a conspiracy in the brewing, and while it's an off topic comment to be sure, does anyone else besides me think it's 'unusual' my posts to this thread are being so heavily starred?

If I didn't know better I would swear someone is starring these posts for entirely different reasons than they enjoy them.

Sounds like you are saying you are recieving too many stars, just like your HBgary phobia thread says a sock puppet will get.
So....are you coming out of the closet with this one??

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I am commenting on something that doesn't make much statistical sense.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone awarded those stars in an effort to taint me.

It's about the only logical explanation for them, from where I sit.

Perhaps it's the shape shifter behind it?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
hello ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is a great story it reminds me of of the Flatwoods Monster this creature was seen by a few people also maybe it was a shape shifting monster, reptilian or from outer space..I wish they would have at least got a sketch of the Steytlerville monster..I belive this kinda stuff is real but i look at them as demons i hope they look further into this a second sighting id love to know more about it thanks for this thread S&F

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

This is a great story it reminds me of of the Flatwoods Monster this creature was seen by a few people also maybe it was a shape shifting monster, reptilian or from outer space..I wish they would have at least got a sketch of the Steytlerville monster..I belive this kinda stuff is real but i look at them as demons i hope they look further into this a second sighting id love to know more about it thanks for this thread S&F

Your welcome SugarCookie, its kind of neat to think that such beings might exist amongst us. It conjures up some of the magic of being young and living in a world where there are pixies, brownies, and gnomes, ferries, and ghosts, and witches that make the world seem such a much more exciting place.

Who knows maybe one day we will discover a whole host of creatures living along side us.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Your welcome SugarCookie, its kind of neat to think that such beings might exist amongst us. It conjures up some of the magic of being young and living in a world where there are pixies, brownies, and gnomes, ferries, and ghosts, and witches that make the world seem such a much more exciting place.

Who knows maybe one day we will discover a whole host of creatures living along side us.

I have a friend that does allot of gardening and is outside alot and he told me to open my eyes and look around when im outside he claims he has seen many tiny creatures in his yard one he said was the most beautiful tiny little pixie she had big eyes and long hair and radiated love when she smiled at him.. and i tend to belive him he is in his 70s so when im outside now i always take time to look at the world around me

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
why does some idiot always have to come on here and say "Pics or it didnt happen" ? Why is that. So.......... since there are no pics of the universe being created it must not have happened right? But then again this came from a person who worships them self as a self proclaimed god. Maybe this person should get a pic of them self to prove they exist. Just cause there are no pics does not mean that it didnt happen so get off of your close minded horse or ride off into the sunset away from this site PLEASE!~!

you know who you are HUNKAHUNKA

edit on 26/4/11 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A glimmer come through from between the threads of time and space, to tear asunder all we thought we knew about this natural dimension of ours? Perhaps it is the Easter bunny and he just don't want the children to catch him?

There's nothing that can be said about this. Would be interesting to catch it on film. Makes me wish something interesting happened where I live.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i find it interesting that most of the sightings were near a tavern, but who knows

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow

i find it interesting that most of the sightings were near a tavern, but who knows

The first two were after funerals, the more recent ones at Taverns.

The Tavern ones are more suspect for obvious reasons.

Maybe the birth of a new Urban Legend?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
They must be serving some good stuff at that tavern!
Would like to see the picture though.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
New posters spread around Steytlerville:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/461c437cb5d8.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 26-4-2011 by ancientmustytext because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientmustytext

Wow that's pretty cool they are making posters.

I am going to have to try that spell.

You wouldn't happen to have an eye of newt would you.

No wait he might be running for President on the Republican ticket.

What about Hillary?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Yeah... Pics or it didn't happen!

And so it was that everything prior to the Civil War in America and the invention of the Camera was striken from history for lack of pictures.

As the nation and the world approaches year 144 AC, (after camera) it still struggles to define itself having come to realize that all pre zero year history never happened.

Thank you for posting that.

Some people just love to be know it all's

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

What's funny here is what is a picture of a shape shifter look like? A dog a cat a person, how do you prove from one picture to the next it's the same entity?

So it seems especially silly to ask for pictures in a case like this.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEisRiSeN2012
Somebody call Josh Gates....

2nd

Nice call!

He's in Guam, right now on SyFy, looking for the "tountamona" (?), which is a shapeshifter in the island's jungles.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is possibly the most exciting thing I've seen today!

Somebody fly me over and I'll take a whole bunch of pics.

I aint scared of no cowdogbatman.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

This certainly is a strange topic. I immediately began scouring the internet for more information regarding this elusive creature that is plaguing the sleepy Karoo town of Steytlerville I came across some interesting materials and this creature seems to have quite a long history.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/854bfb3de906.jpg[/atsimg]

Modern reports of the Kongomato continue to surface. In 1998 Steve Romandi-Menya, a Kenyan exchange student living in Louisiana, declared that the Kongomato is still known to the bush-dwelling people in his country. The creatures are said to feed on decomposing human flesh, digging up bodies if they are not buried to sufficient depth.

naturalplane.blogspot.com...

We see from the above article that reports of the creature have been documented as far back as 1998. This is where I began to take the whole topic more seriously. Apparently a Kenyan exchange student who was living in Louisiana testified about the existence of the creature in addition to the townspeople as well as the local authorities in the more recent article. There had to be more to it.

As I sat and pondered the complexities of a shape shifting creature that has eluded capture for who knows how long, I began to worry. The thing that worried me the most was that you really couldn't tell what in the world you were looking at because the witty and nimble beast would suddenly change shapes before your very eyes. I wondered what the creature looked like in its primordial unmorphed condition. The images I conjured haunt me still.

The article states that it hasn't harmed any live stock or people but the other article I found states that it feeds on decomposing human flesh and unburies bodies that have been foolishly placed in shallow graves. You see now that its shape shifting powers must be coming from the consumption of the dead. I believe if we could deny it a food source, it may have no choice but to reveal its true form. I believe the good people from the town of Steytlerville may be able to use this information we've acquired.

The sooner they begin denying this beast its food source, the sooner we will see it for what it is. Who knows what strange creature will be revealed, staggering around the town weak with hunger and desperate for a meal? Until that triumphant and fearful time comes, we can only speculate.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb400322bd2e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Really strange story
reminds me of that movie last year sector 9 i think it was called... with the Aliens living in Sth Africa....

Seems like a story straight out of the X-Files.

Ahh yes the memories...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ee1008b6449.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Two men were walking near a tavern when they saw another man wearing a black jacket. One of the men, identified only as Nozipho, went up to the stranger and asked him, “What is your problem?” said Nelani

Wow, what a friendly neighbourhood

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe that Mossad is engaged in a cover-up.

the missing pictures are actually of a myterious Israeli school bus driver with questionable credentials,

and has been known to appear and disappear at will in several photos.

He has also been making false statements to authorities and to credible newspapers about His account of a recent bus accident.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join