It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for the Reagan Questions-and Obama won't like the answers....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
reply to post by Chance321

To be fair, you quite clearly have made up your mind, so you really arent debating.

I suspect if Obama hadn't temporarily suspended deepwater drilling, you would be blaming him for the BP spill, and when he DID institute a temporary ban, you blame him for killing jobs.

Obviously, this is a disingenuous tact.

Criticizing from the sidelines of theory is easy. Who would you choose instead?

No, I'm asking a very simple question. What has obama done "good" for the US?
The dollar is at it's lowest since obama took office, we have other nations concidering dropping the dollar for the yen?, there talk of dropping the Us from a AAA bond rating to an AA rateing, prices are going up ie: food. gas, ect
He enacted a new form of welfare call 3yrs of unemployment
He fumbled the BP oil spill along with the ban on drilling.
Lets look at his fumbling of the "Cash for Clunkers" He had a good idea there, he should've grew a back bone and limited to just US cars only, since our auto industry was/is in the tank, but no he went spineless and opened the doors to the imports too.
But here's where the brakes lock up. Who would I choose? I honestly don't know. Fred Thompson? He couldn't of done worse. All I know is that this experiment called obama is destroying this country.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by anon72

All they have to do... Is ask the Reagan Questions. (At the right time)

The problem is that they aren't Reagan and by asking the Reagan question they are only showing that they are using the same old lines.

Reps need a young energetic buck who can articulate what Obama hasn't done a good job on.

I agree. But the reason why one hasn't appeared yet is the GOP don't really want to win the WH in 2012. They are biding their time till 2016.

If they wanted to win, they'd run Jon Huntsman.

But they know the 2012 election would be too close. Better to let Obama have his second term, guaranteeing a swift swing of the pendulum back to the R camp in 2016.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join