It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press For Truth, New 'Into The Fire' - Full 2 hour Documentary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Press For Truth Presents Into The Fire

World leaders and activists from around the world gathered for the G20 Summit. With over 19,000 police officers and security personnel on hand, the results lead to over 1100 arrests, martial law in downtown Toronto, and the most massive violation of civil liberties in Canadian history.

Into The Fire The whole world is watching. Into The Fire on DVD has over 2 hours of extras including never before seen footage of Charlie Veitch in Toronto, deleted scenes, extended interviews, a making of the soundtrack special feature and much more! pressfortruth.ca...

Please support the film makers by getting your copy on DVD. Burn copies and hand them out to your friends, family members and total strangers! Directed by Dan Dicks Produced by Steven Davies Bryan Law and Dan Dicks For more information visit: pressfortruth.ca...

This a great Documentary just released that I'm sure a lot of ATSers will enjoy, I did a search and nothing came up, I wasn't sure of the correct section for this as it's quite broad on topics so thought Gen Con was the best place so mods please move if appropriate.

This film is Public Domain so please pass on as much as poss and enjoy

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I always saw Canada as a lot more liberal, but wow I was pretty shocked at this

Anyone notice the similar patterns around the world in The UK, US etc.? The news always focused on the black hoodies instead of what people are actually protesting about? They allowed shops to be destroyed, kind of engineered it to be honest like it was in The UK, lots of nasty tacticts being used here.

I love how they demasked the undercover cops who we're inciting violence

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!
off to watch it now.
I have always new our rights were gone when I heard the police using the phrase "unlawful assembly" over there loud speakers I cant remember where but think it was in P-burge
S$F

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Hope you found it informative paradiselost333 and thanks for your reply.

And I hear you loud and clear, unlawfull assembly is a sad joke and assault on our civil rights. It's very hard to protest against something when there is a mile exclusion ground around the place you want to send your message. It's sickening to see how two faced our governments are.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
good watch
worth 2h

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by reassor

Thanks for the reply reassor and I agree 100% well worth the 2 hours watch, a very eye opening documentary, many thanks and hats off to Charlie and everyone on the day. Very scary to see Canada basically a Police State, not good, they forget they should be serving the people not the wealthy elite.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

I'm about 45 min into this docu and all I can say is the actions presented are nothing short of horrifying...

The way that people were treated for doing nothing wrong is absolutely disgusting. I really don't know what else to say. The world is becoming a very sad sick place.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is it filmed in wobble vision and have the makers destroyed it by drowning out what people are saying with noisic? If not I might use up all my monthly bandwith allowence watching it.

I am often confused aobut what video makers want me to do. Do they want me to listen to what people are saying all do they want me listen to music??????

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifttheveil
I always saw Canada as a lot more liberal, but wow I was pretty shocked at this

Anyone notice the similar patterns around the world in The UK, US etc.? The news always focused on the black hoodies instead of what people are actually protesting about? They allowed shops to be destroyed, kind of engineered it to be honest like it was in The UK, lots of nasty tacticts being used here.

I love how they demasked the undercover cops who we're inciting violence

I have to agree in the tactics used, except in London they left a clapped out Merc police van to get vandalised. BBC 24 used a helicopter overhead extensively to get the "good" stuff. There was no comment about the obviously sacrificial van. In this film, the black bloc are highly suspect, and did genuine protesters no justice whatsoever, they were the first to start vehicle and building vandalism, without police interference, on the other hand others did get arrested, and most likely abused. Did not like the use of the dark music at all, it is not a movie and makes even some of the filming suspect, as if the music helps to hammer home a point. Especially, the music should not have been used in post event interviews. Overall though, the film does show a contrived scenario.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I remember it being advertised about 2 months ago and completely forgot about it. I'll get you a star and flag right away.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Dear lifttheveil

Thanks for posting this it is very interesting indeed.

It should be mandatory to watch. However as long as we have the games and things like American idol the vas majority of people will never see it and in their own sweet little way continue there in consequential lives.

TPTB want you to go to work and pay your taxies so they can get on doing the things they want to do to make them and their buddies more rich and more powerful.

Yea Yea American idol is on the TV lets watch that, or perhaps some manufactured Pop Idol. Hell I am so old I don’t even know the names of any.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The biggest problem on the cops part is that they were attacking peaceful protesters and letting the looting/vandalizing assholes who said "Our message is we have no message" continue what they were doing. Hell i say a video of an asian man who saw one of the black hooded looters leaving a store and took him down to the ground and threw the bag of the items he stole back into the store.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Amazing, thank you so much for posting this, wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I watched some of the protests at the time and thought it was bad, but i didn't realise how bad. Just wow.

I agree with the above posters who disliked some of the music though, a lot of it wasn't used well.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Great doc, Scary message for the times to come...

When is the next G20 summit and where?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
powerful stuff... unfortunately my sleeping Canadian friends will not be able to get through the first few minutes. But it really gets powerful about 2 thirds of the way through when the cops start surrounding the protesters.

S+F
edit on 27-4-2011 by soleprobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I saw this a few days ago, an interesting look at the increasing police state and the misuse of the police/use of agent provocateurs to instigate riots and violence. An interesting quote from a protester who was against those who were attacking the police cars on the day "this just a photo op" "this is what they want".

Keep this thread near the top so that more people get the chance to see this amazing, enlightening documentary.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
@TV_Nation - I agree, very scary indeed, the police acted indiscriminately and without provacation or reason of what they were doing.
I've been wanting to get involved in some kind of protest to show my support and have watched a few protests but this was a very scary view of a very oppressive operation.

@bussoboy - It's not all wobbly vision and I highly recommend you watch it, it won't be a waste of your monthly bandwith that's for sure

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b3942f59459.jpg[/atsimg]

@ smurfy - Yeah I agree they left those vehicles (both the van in London and the cars in Toronto) there purposely for sure so they would be attacked, the question is why?

@ WraithXV - Thanks and star returned, hope you enjoyed the doc and found it informative, I did

@ MAC269 - Thanks for the reply and yeah I agree. The hope is that people are waking up now though, the people of the world are rising up and hopefully this will grow as people are a lot more in touch and informed in todays world with the internet and communication and have a lot more know of what shady things are going on at the top

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Yeah, not only are they biased in the reporting but a lot of it seems orchestrated by The Police to show the protesters in a certain light, very underhand tacticts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah for sure... That "Black Bloc" were agent provocateurs... The way the riot cops just walked away, how the black bloc only ran around vandalizing stuff. then Poof no black clothes, and tons of cops in civilian clothes running back behind the riot police lines...

Plus yeah also the "THIS IS ONLY A PHOTO OP"... Wtf is with that? So its ok for cops to go around smashing stuff, setting it on fire... as long as its in the name of false flags and the main goal is for more total control in the end... great...

Did I also see that these riot police were from england? I thought I saw a few tags on their clothing suggesting that... I know thats been going on in the Middle East, security from other countries cracking down on different countries civilians... HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL? world is going down the toilet... all in the name of NWO

Last thought, that guy on the Bull Horn is funny as hell, and also very good with his speeches... Def need to watch this again tonight

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join