It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here goes nothing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members. I recently joined this site a couple weeks ago and find it perfect for what I've been looking for. I have been getting that feeling that something big is going to happen, I've read different threads about it so far and am very intrigued to know more. I'm interested in politics, UFO's, and everything else on this site. I'm excited to discuss and talk about different topics with all of you. =D

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome. When in doubt use search.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

Welcome Authenticated im sure you'l be pleased with this site, i've been here for a couple months now and regularly check through almost all the forums. I'd suggest looking at everything as there are interesting things all over the place in every forum. Just looking through each different forum you can find a lot of great threads and the site has many many smart people here so the debates are very good, Dont be discouraged to join in too, dive in head first

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
More like when in doubt use common sense. Because your gonna need it on this site. I hope to see you around the boards.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and indeed something big is about to happen.

Before you look around let me familiarize you with the average member here. Here's a composite image.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2578950c8f5d.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

I would look forward to see you in discussion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

Hi Authenticated, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join