It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ONE way to deal with police brutality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sorry if this has been posted before. Watch the cop who does the majority of the rib shots with his billy club. It would appear he gets his due.

ETA: reading the comments on the youtube video, some are saying these were 'security' and not police, and that this video is a few years old.
edit on 25-4-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
that was oddly satisfying

a bit of an overkill on the crowds part but the cop still looked like he needed to learn a lesson
edit on 25-4-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

Indeed. I dont hate cops, by any real margin. But that was satisfying to watch.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just got done watching a doc about the Stonewall riots.

There was a cop who was present being interviewed.

He said of the situation "it was hard, they were kids and you didnt want to ruin their lives. Sure they were breaking the law but you have to ask yourself; what kind of law is it?"

That's was over 40 years ago he had that concern.

Do cops still have those concerns?

A cop who kills a dog in a kennel or beats some kid or shoots a man with a wallet in his hand won't lose his job but apparently not upholding an unjust or a victimless crime would result in a loss of employment? Apparently it would these days.

If these current posturing para-military style cops had been around during the Stonewall riots would they have turned out differently?

It's nice to know there was a cop at sometime someplace who stopped and thought even for just a moment.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

thats exactly what u do,if people see brutality like that everyone around witnessing should swarm in and stomp the # out of em,of coarse youll go to jail for a minute but if it happened all over,they cant arrest everyone,think about it,we outnumber them 1000 to 1

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Awesome! It's time this stuff started. It might be a little thing right now, but all it takes is for one person to step across that line. The change has been made. Others will follow.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
HELL YEA!!! STAND UP FOR YOUR BROTHERS

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
WTF, I am already on many lists.

For some it begins when they begin to believe in their Sovereignty.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
finnaly cops get what they deserve, its like the bully finnaly got his *** kicked lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The sad part is that's probably what needs to happen to give cops a reality check. Anything to make them think twice about abusing people. If the stress is too high for them to keep anger under control they should be forced to find a new line of work.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
as much as I love seeing police bullies get stood up to, if you look closely, the bald guy on the ground was not the one doing the beating with the club. As a matter of fact, I think he was trying to tell the guy to chill out. But he was the one rolling around on the ground bleeding afterwards. Very sad.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Now we need to do this on the streets, when we see the same thing, people are too scared to get involved though. They get away with hurting people in full view all the time, time to make them bleed.

Nice post!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

He said it right

"it was hard, they were kids and you didnt want to ruin their lives. Sure they were breaking the law but you have to ask yourself; what kind of law is it?"

What kind of LAW is it... Look if you're not happy with THE LAW, then have your representatives change THE LAW...

Magnum

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

And in the meantime?

Lord knows we cant have simple one-track enforcers intentionally hired for their low IQ's from exponentially less demanding requirements year after year to stop and exercise a little thought.

No, they're just working in a widget factory pumping out widgets as mindlessly and as quickly as they possibly can.

And the response from todays law enforcement professional?

What kind of LAW is it... Look if you're not happy with THE LAW, then have your representatives change THE LAW...

In other words an admission of both futility and mindless collaboration. Proud mindless collaboration. You change the law and until then I'm just doing my job. I guess such a professional would have been happy whipping negros right up to the Emancipation Proclamation because, hey, it's the LAW.

To hold something as flawed and fluid as man's law up to this righteous platform is amazing to me. And to do with it such absolute certainty frankly frightens me. How many more of you are there? Were you always like this or was it drilled into you?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Er no this really isn't how you should treat police brutality. While it would be a solution for a single event it would simply mean that police get even more brutal and get more power to attack people.
The real way to solve this kind of stuff is get some proper laws in place that make police brutality a criminal act with heafty fines and jail sentences. Simply attacking the police won't work because it will just make them more aggressive and confrontational. Making them fearful of their job, money or possible jail time for going over the top is much better.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Noviz

Good point.

Although I DID call one 'one' way to deal with it. Not necessarily the best way.

top topics

join