It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Bearden Confirms Dutchsinse on NEXRAD Scalar Radar Creating Tornados

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/586/476/Tom_Bearden_Confirms_Dutchsinse_on_NEXRAD_Scalar_Radar_Creating_Tornados.html

"A 1985 Video of physicist, Tom Bearden revealing Quantum science discoveries that are now revealed and implemented as weapons of weather modification."

Interesting video on the link certainly adds or at least confirms what we know about weather modification.

And the youtube vid I found this on for the Dutchsinse fans.

So you guys that our supporters give him some love to those who arnt feel free to chime in and tell us why.

edit on 25-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I used to suscribe to the guy in the vid on Youtube, but couldn't take him anymore. I don't know if it's his lack of teeth or the bad pot this guy smokes. Maybe it could be because he's a redneck covered in tatoo's? Most of what he says is over the top and not backed up with facts, most but not all.Sometimes he get stuff right, but even a blind squirrel will eventually find a nut!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is Bearden himself.....Dutchsinse can call a Tornado 24-48 hrs. in advance....

Tom Bearden Confirms Dutchsinse on NEXRAD Scalar Radar Creating Tornados

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Here is Bearden himself.....Dutchsinse can call a Tornado 24-48 hrs. in advance....

ya scary how many he gets right
thx for the vid will watch before I crash.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e76513c6ae8b.jpg[/atsimg]

There is enough energy inside the space in this empty cup to
boil all the oceans of the world. This is a fact well known to the scientific community,
and was, for example, a favorite quote of Nobel Prize winning physicist Richard Feynman.

Two Nobel prizes were awarded in 1957 to Lee and Yang

— Tom Bearden
referring to "Broken Symmetry"

www.cheniere.org...

Lt. Col. Tom Bearden is a very interesting man, he wrote a book years ago which is still available called, AIDS: Beological Warfare

He also does extensive writing in this book on Tesla technology, well worth the read.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

He's also "smokes big blunts" while asking for donations. Total fraud.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How typical. It is so often the case that when someone may be exposing nefarious, black ops testing and shadowy government activity, they are labelled "mentally ill," potheads, and all kinds of other things. Dutchsinse may not be on the money all the time, but the fact is, he has been blazingly accurate when it comes to severe weather reports in the South and MidWest United States all through April, and now May. So now he is dismissed as being a crazy joint-toker. Let's just go on the facts and the evidence. Like it or not, HAARP Rings as evidence of ELF wave activity may just be real. And don't forget, there are many EISCAT capable facilities located all around the world. Don't assume that the activity is always out of Alaska. There is an array of facilities, including underground, that can be used in conjunction with the main grids. Do your homework before completely labelling somebody a loonie.

To see various facilities around the globe, go here:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I totally agree with your post Aquarius1, Tom Beardon is the man when it comes to scaler wave
weaponry and his website is a goldmine of info on the topic.
I also love the quote "there is enough energy in a teacup to boil all the Oceans in the world"

very exiting field zero point energy. I'm also a massive Tesla fan,a true humanitarian genius
years ahead of his time. may J.P morgan rot in hell. and as for Edison =meh.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
He can predict tornadoes during tornado season?!?

I followed him for awhile. I'll give him that he is about as accurate as the local weatherman. Which would bring to question the legitimacy of meteorology. However, all but one meteorologist in my town were communication majors in college. I blame the local news stations hiring practices for this.

He can estimate that there will be severe weather in an area, but not tornadoes. I learned this when he predicted my area (already flooded/tornado prone) twice and no rain came anywhere near both of his 24-48 hour windows.

I wanted to believe, though.
edit on 19-5-2011 by AlexKintner because: added text

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKintner

Weather predictions aside, Tom Beardon is probably the most educated man when
it comes to zero point scaler weapons. this is really Tesla tech let loose and given
and used by our own governments and maybe even being leased to Rouge states.

This tech is out there along with the like's of HAARP and all the other offshoots.
This stuff is only the tip of the iceberg! god only knows what other "exotic" toys
TPTB have at there disposal,mostly orbiting the earth is my guess.

Remember the military complex is AT LEAST 25-50 years ahead of what we get to see.
DARPA,MIT,RAYTHEON are just some of the DOD's umbrella corporations, and these
folks don't just think outside the box they throw away the box!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Are you allowed to give information out like this ?
Weather it`s true or not, i don`t care.
But it dont seem right.

I believe Dutch and a few others are proving that there IS some kind of weather manipulation being carried out.
By whom ?... I don`t know.
edit on 6/27/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed quote containing personal information concerning another individual

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator
How typical. It is so often the case that when someone may be exposing nefarious, black ops testing and shadowy government activity, they are labelled "mentally ill," potheads, and all kinds of other things. Dutchsinse may not be on the money all the time, but the fact is, he has been blazingly accurate when it comes to severe weather reports in the South and MidWest United States all through April, and now May. So now he is dismissed as being a crazy joint-toker. Let's just go on the facts and the evidence. Like it or not, HAARP Rings as evidence of ELF wave activity may just be real. And don't forget, there are many EISCAT capable facilities located all around the world. Don't assume that the activity is always out of Alaska. There is an array of facilities, including underground, that can be used in conjunction with the main grids. Do your homework before completely labelling somebody a loonie.

To see various facilities around the globe, go here:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

I completely agree with you!

I'm so tired of all the people who resort to attacking how a person looks or talks and calling them loonies and crazies. It's a real pity. It also goes to show that disinfo agents are grasping at straws and have nothing to throw at them but insults because they have no other ammo they can use to distract from their information.

Just trash up the thread with immature, bully attacks so the real profound comments get buried. ATS is rife with people like this and it is becoming a real turn off. If disinfo agents could carry on with legitimate information countering the information being posed, it would be so much more worthwhile.

I guess if you're going to discuss HAARP, chemtrails, etc., you better look as though you could be on the cover of the most popular fashion magazine and speak as though you're a seasoned attorney, or shut the hell up!

To those who are mentioning how he uses a fake name - isn't that what we all do on this site?!?! At least the man in the video is showing his face. I would bet my bottom dollar that 60% of the people on ATS wouldn't reveal their real name or show their face.

The people who have the guts to discuss their theories and pose their information to the world are not concerned with society's shallow views regarding their looks. More power to them!

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
interesting stuff!!

^ like the yt poster, i too had not fathomed the extent of SCALAR STEERING "Sea Based mobile platforms, tweather modification stations cover the country and globe in the form of Nexrad Doppler Radar stations".

from the get go, MSM and Officials warned us that Cat 1 Irene was "headed" for New York City and would produce Extreme to Catastrophic damage.

the storm took a shady turn from westward to northward at the same time an extreme array of beams appear on radars coming from Puerto Rico and aimed directly at the eye of the storm between Hispaniola and Bahamas.

we were told the winds would be within the range of 80 to 100 mph.

msm meteorologists, officials were all in on it warning people to flee for their lives

in actuality, it was barely more than a rainy, windy day, of which we have grown very accustomed to anyways. sadly some 20 persons did die but tree limb deaths and other such stuff happens weekly anyways.
reality freely available on the net, and the 'inexplicable' collapse of Hurricane Irene is another stark example.

so why were they exagerrating? maybe cuz they expected and intended the storm to be maximum impact.
their attempt to steer the hurricane away from the usual Florida and mutate it into an exotic NY-bound hurricane luckily failed this time around but they are just barely testing out their new toys so far (ie arecibo seti turned haarp)
edit on 5-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join