It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my story, or encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
i have and will always believe in aliens. its hard for me to believe that out of this huge and ever expanding universe, were the only living things. ever since i was little ive seen ufo's and ghosts.
my brother once woke up, ad walked to our livingroom. he says he saw alot of things. short green things walking around. needless to say he turned around and went back to bed. my most recent ufo sighting was about a year ago. i was riding my dirtbike around the yard, just chilling. then i looed over at my neighbors house and saw it. it flew/hovered over it. it paused for about 1-2 minutes. so i stopped and stared. then it just flew off at lightning speed into a cloud. i never heard a sound. when i talked to my neighbor about it, he said that he has always seen them. at one point in time he said his family had one hovering above thier house. and real close to their house, like 20-50 ft above it. he said it was huge.

ive seen countless other ufo's, but the one i saw above the house stays with me. its the only one that comes to mind. id love to hear some of your stories.

join