It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bacteria Could Breed in Extreme 'Hypergravity'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hivethink

Thats quite interesting. I have a hard time believing life doesn't exist in many places. Now we may have a theory coming soon with Panspermia almost proven look at the evidence that is coming out that supports Paspermia. Not only that but alot of the elements that brought life to this Earth are said to have come from the Comets/Asteroids etc. Who knows for sure though maybe life would have started without the help of these objects.

I'm sure life can exists in much broader ranges of temperature and G(gravity) than Earths Environment

We will have to wait and see until we explore the solar system more closely i cant' wait for the Probes to Jupiter, Europa, Ceres,Titan, And Pluto. Its going to be great!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Panspermia is just a theory. Right now we have no proof of ET life coming from space. I'd place my bets on panspermia being real versus placing them on god being real. At least panspermia is based on some pieces of evidence rather than on a "feeling". That's what this is about. If this is a belief or a feeling it's not science.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Panspermia is just a theory. Right now we have no proof of ET life coming from space. I'd place my bets on panspermia being real versus placing them on god being real. At least panspermia is based on some pieces of evidence rather than on a "feeling". That's what this is about. If this is a belief or a feeling it's not science.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

NASA has brought back (to Earth) the very elements some claim to be 'organic' from Comet WILD 2 a few years ago from spacecraft Stardust that is actually still operational. Google it, or better yet, Dogpile it, or visit nasa.gov.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Its obvious there is other life in the Galaxy...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join