It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Delivery! Marijuana Mailed to Elderly Couple...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Upper Darby police say the couple accidentally received $10K in marijuana.

Upper Darby police say that an elderly couple had a special delivery from UPS last week when five-pounds of marijuana was left on their front porch.According to the Delaware County Daily Times, the couple turned the package -- worth about $10,000 -- over to police on Thursday, April 21."We see half a dozen of these types of deliveries a year and sometimes we're able to track down the sender," police superintendent Michael Chitwood told the Daily Times.
...LINK TO ARTICLE

To me this would be like winning the lottery. I have a feeling that if this couple was younger they woulda kept it. I guess it was the right thing to turn it in but then again,why not keep it for yourself?...Theyre old,they should have lived a little and enjoyed life..I know a lot of peoplethat would of...What would you do?
edit on 25-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why can't we all be so damn lucky..!

Great post! S&F

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
A guy I know that lives across the lake from me mailed himself a package like that from Jamaica. Only difference is when the "UPS" delivery man delivered it.....the "UPS" guy arrested him and his wife lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
A guy I know that lives across the lake from me mailed himself a package like that from Jamaica. Only difference is when the "UPS" delivery man delivered it.....the "UPS" guy arrested him and his wife lol.

Wait.. Where do you live? the ups guy had the authority to arrest your neighbor, and his wife?
or was it a sting operation?

Correction: Sorry didn't notice the quotes next to "UPS" guy.. I got ya now..
Damn "ups" guy's ruin all the fun.. Should have sent it FEDEX.. for speedy delivery of course..

edit on 25-4-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by MJZoo

Wait.. Where do you live? the ups guy had the authority to arrest your neighbor, and his wife?
or was it a sting operation?

The "UPS" guy was actually a cop. The UPS apparently alerted the cops about package and they delivered the package, which his wife signed for, then after she closed the door they knocked again and the gig was up, haha.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
10k? Are you kidding me? 5 pounds of some brick and they are saying its worth 10k? Its worth 4k if split up. Probably paid 1,500-2000 for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would smoke as much as I could as fast as I could and just go absolutely wild. You're right, it would be like winning the lottery! Maybe even better! But I would get rid of it as soon as possible as well in case the owners came to hunt me down looking for their product ^__^

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
sounds like the old folks are up to no good and just using their oldness as cover after they found out they were busted...

top topics

join