It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to know who the NWO really is, Read This Paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is a PDF file titled: TAX-EXEMPT FOUNDATIONS AND THEIR INFLUENCE WITHIN SOCIETY

You have to read through this pretty thoroughly but if you do you get a big picture of the influence of corporations and their interlock with tax exempt foundations and the government of the United States and much of the other nations of the world as well.

It contains all of the names you would expect and of course it also details the corporations involved and their interconnected nature. This is a real eye opener of well researched thesis on the subject.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

any chance of a summary,with a few names to encourage me to read through this,164 page document.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

from the pdf page bar window, type in, or paste in 64 this will take you to the page that gives the corporations with notable charitable foundations.

4.6 Foundations and wealthy families Many of the largest tax-exempt foundations in America have been created by entrepreneurial families that became very wealthy through the success of their corporate business ventures. These included:

Rockefeller Foundation (Standard Oil)
Ford Foundation (Ford Motor Co.)
Duke Endowment (Duke family fortune)
John A. Hartford Foundation (Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea)
W.K. Kellogg Foundation (Kellogg Cereals)
Carnegie Corporation (Carnegie Steel)
Alfred P. Sloan Foundation (General Motors)
Moody Foundation (W.L. Moody’s oil, reality, newspapers, and bank holdings)
Lilly Endowment (Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals)
Pew Memorial Trust (Sun Oil Co. or Sunoco)
Danforth Foundation (Purina Cereals) 84

This is the beginning and most vested groups of business that hide a great deal of their wealth in their endowments and foundations. All the while the tax payer is fear mongered into allowing these same entities tell us they are too big to fail and must be bailed out with tax payer money of course and their endowments and foundations can keep right on controlling most of the resources of the nation and much of the world.

I like this text from page 40 that states:

It would be beneficial to a consortium of business companies and financial institutions to attain political influence over the U.S. government, and to expand this influence so that the state would become dependent on them in order to maintain the continuation of governance. If this consortium was able to control the central bank, and place a variety of their personnel within high-level positions of the government, this consortium would also be able to control the direction of economy for their benefit. By controlling the policies of the nation, a substantial degree of uncertainty on their part would be reduced within the system. Their uncertainty would be reduced not because they would make the right choice, but rather because they would predetermine the choice that would prevail as the most powerful choice, and this would dominate the actions of other agents within society. As this dependency increases, a system would emerge in which both the objectives’ of the consortium and the objectives of the state are indistinguishable, and inseparable.

This as close to the definition of corporatism as I have seen and this is what we have at the moment. We have a globalist corporatist cabal of wealthy who pay little to no taxes while they protect their own wealth. They can be in favor of taxes that they will be exempt from. They all regulate themselves since their regulators are all part time employees or future ones at the least.

Like I said it is big picture stuff that you really want to invest a little time going over at least using the index and looking at what looks interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I am def impressed with the research
however it leaves a bit out.
Soros (Lt. of the Rothschilds)
is not even mentioned.
And neither is Open Society Institute
nor any other Soros owned company.

I believe the author just mis-titled the
document. It should read The OLD World
Order not the NWO. You cannot write
a proper thesis on the NWO without
mentioning Soros' name or his foundations.

This doc is Old World Order.
But still worth a flag and star
for the effort.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

For the ATS crowd here there is one bit I find very interesting, then there is on pages 133-134 the following:

In addition to the political and economic spheres, there are many other activities that the foundations pursue which are beyond the scope of this paper. Certain foundations and policy institutions have been involved in funding and directing special research for military applications. Some of this funding has been put into technologically advanced secret ‘black-projects,’ and waived ‘Unacknowledged Special Access Programs,’ that are beyond Congressional oversight, and off of the public record. Occasionally, evidence surfaces that there are links between the Rockefeller’s J.P. Morgan Chase Bank and defense contractors such as TRW, Lockheed Martin, Northop, E-Systems, Bechtel and SAIC. In particular, there has been extensive interlock of directories between the trustees of the RAND Corporation, and the trustees of the Ford Foundation, the Rockefeller Foundation, and Carnegie Corp.The majority of the research conducted by the RAND Corporation involves national security issues, and the development of military technology. Moving onto other unexplored areas, many of the trustees of the Rockefeller Foundation and the Ford Foundation belong to highly elitist and semi-secrete groups such as The Pilgrims Society, Nature Trust/Club, and Le Cercle. When investigating the foundations and their activities, the path never ends, it only branches further into more places.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok but even with this knowledge, what are we supposed to do about it...I mean we've only been focused on how to prove it, now that we know it what are we gonna do??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagentwomyn
Ok but even with this knowledge, what are we supposed to do about it...I mean we've only been focused on how to prove it, now that we know it what are we gonna do??

Might I suggest the ideas I offer in two threads here? The End of Entropy (read first) is the foundation, and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform is the structure.

They are linked in my sig.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

is not even mentioned.

I'd definitely question why the Rothschilds are not on the list..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Ok so, pretty much, all those big companies that are already making too much money have access to cheat codes to make even more money! They should be banned lol

Only the weak would be willing to "do what thou wilt" and staying on the top by stepping on others. The weak have low self-esteem, they can't help but feel challenged by the first minor mishap so much that they do everything they can to stay "on top".

The strong of mind don't need to do this, they just know. They help others to eventually give themselves an even better challenge to eventually become even more evolved. More positive and serene they probably take others life seriously and strive to reach new horizons.

I don't want the weak to be deciding for everyone!
I want the strong, the ones that are given power not the ones that take it by force.
I hope we could make this possible

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
is not even mentioned.
And neither is Open Society Institute
nor any other Soros owned company.

I believe the author just mis-titled the
document. It should read The OLD World
Order not the NWO. You cannot write
a proper thesis on the NWO without
mentioning Soros' name or his foundations.

This doc is Old World Order.
But still worth a flag and star
for the effort.

Dude Soros is a bag man and smoke.

He's a first generation johnny come lately that they use to mask and sheild the principle investors behind him.

He's a guy for you and Glenn Beck to trot out and imagine that you finally have a bead on the real threat.

His money, most of which belongs to these people anyway, is a drop in the bucket compared to what these people have stashed away into these foundations.

His family is generations away from even beginning to rise to their stature and that's provided they don't feed him to the wolves and discard him, because that's always a risk when you play front man for these people.

You need to dig more into the Janus fund, the Roman two faced god, that these people parked some of their money in for Soros to invest and to use and to take the media spotlight and heat.

Soros is a windmill.

Don't be a Don Quixote.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by boondock-saint

is not even mentioned.

I'd definitely question why the Rothschilds are not on the list..

it's because this is the Rockefeller gang.

and i believe soros is part of the Rothschild gang.

the document was a good read,as it exposed a small hint of the rockefeller corporate minnion's and dealings.

now if we could only get our hands on the european Rothschild's corporate minnion's paper.

then we might be able to connect the dots,to see how far we are in this global chess game.

but who's winning,Rothschild's or Rockefeller ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Perhaps the Rothschild gang are behind the now infamous Foundation X.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks you very much for the info and I will begin to dig in immediately!

top topics

join