It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to contribute less

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
And more at the same time. Iv noticed that lately iv made some good threads, and bad. Iv noticed lately that many of my posts on threads are one liners etc. Sometimes I contribute butreally have nothing to say. Some of my threads iv kinda half assed so I'm only going to contribute if I really fell I have something to contribute. I'm only going to make high quality threads about something I feel ats hasn't had yet. And my posts are gonna mean something. I'm puting this in the introduction thread because I'm going to take a new approach to ats. I'm introducing my new and improved policy. I'm only gonna contribute when I really have something to say.

As back in blacks saying goes. "if you have nothing to say, say nothing."

All the best,
RP
edit on 25-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Everyone needs a welcomed break from the site for awhile.. I have barley posted anything in the past month, Feeling my posts, threads were all going down hill.. I became highly disagreeable, So I decided to take a little break as well..

I just sat in the shadows and watched the endless arguments, and continued to follow the Posts/Threads.. Every now and then butting in with my two cents..

Trust me give it a month, and when you come back you will be able to approach the site with a clear head, and open mind once again..

I swear too much of this site stress's you out after awhile.. When i came back i felt like a young man stumbling across the mother load of gold!

Now once again " I want to believe"..

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If I could star you, I would. I think we all need to step back occasionally, and re-approach ATS from a fresh perspective. And I most certainly include myself in that. Thanks for the reminder.

join