It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Met Autism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I strongly urge all the people here with autistic children to visit,study and eventually contact the doctor at this website.I know study is a dirty word but what can you do?

After all It's your future and your child future.No free lunches and all that.A little effort on your part.

www.vitamindcouncil.org...

It could be the best thing you ever did for your child.

A number of case studies on Autism produced significant improvements.Some quite remarkable.

You can ask him to forward these emails exchanges between the parents of the autistic child.

He could even help you directly.

Switch the tv off ,lock the door and spend at least an hour every day on it for a week,make notes,then make a decision.

The information could change your future and the future of your child.Or you can just ignore this go back to watching "America's Next Top Model"

Read the archive newsletters.

Here is quote you need to remember:-

...reason to seek the very upper limits of normal in your child is simple, your child has a serious — very serious — illness. A brain disease, one that may destroy his life, and yours. For reasons I do not yet understand, many autistic children first start responding to vitamin D only when their blood level reaches 90–100. In fact, I know of a case where the mother made a mistake and gave ten times the suggested dose and the autistic child had a miraculous and rapid response. How could that be? I do not know."
edit on 2-5-2011 by beckybecky because: more info to help you.

edit on 2-5-2011 by beckybecky because: More info.

edit on 2-5-2011 by beckybecky because: edit error.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join