It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo Agents on Obama Facebook Page

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It would not be Disinformation or Misinformation Agents but Anti Misinfo and Anti Disinfo Agents preventing lies and falsities from being plastered on the wall.

Don't be mad because you cannot impose the Birther lines there.

BTW, these supposed "Disinfo Agents" are actually employees of Obama's Election campaign and are authourized and get paid to post on FB. They are merely deflection agents working to disprove and dispell lies.

This is what I think about this thread -
!
edit on 25-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

sorry to burst your bubble boss - but there is no way - no how, to remain announous on the internet...
it was a football that never existed... its impossible to address a letter without writing the address on the
front to get it to the intended recepient. guess, what >?<
you can use any number of tricks to fool the system, but if they really want you - it would take less than a few hours to trace any computer and that was in 1999.... imagine what they can do now... so, Announimity on the
web - is and has always been a pipedream. so dont do anything illegal and you wont have anything to worry about.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
It would not be Disinformation or Misinformation Agents but Anti Misinfo and Anti Disinfo Agents preventing lies and falsities from being plastered on the wall.

BTW, these supposed "Disinfo Agents" are actually employees of Obama's Election campaign and are authourized and get paid to post on FB. They are merely deflection agents working to disprove and dispell lies.

!

Again, you don't know me, or the situation...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

!

Again, you don't know me, or the situation...

Don't care, this is what is good. It does not matter your situation, you tried to infect that site with Birther stuff and got shot down. That is all that happened. You posted here when you couldn't get away with it there all in an attempt to further attack Obama.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Epic Thread. A troll calling those who disagree with him bots. Epic.

Originally posted by dbriefed
I don't think the disinfo agents are actually people. It's software.

Right. Everyone who disagrees with you is an evil bot.

Same thing that's fueling the mideast protests. Software agents.

Exactly. Just software. Not decades of oppression under brutal regimes. EVERYONE in the mid east LOVES their leaders!

Same thing that's posting to threads against Obama or the extreme left agenda. Software agents.

Yeah. I'm sure anyone who opposes to the OP's off-topic trolling of crazy glenn beck theories is just an extreme leftists software agent. Not a chance there are actual people. Everyone knows that only YOUR opinion is valid.

No rational person could be making the illogical statements these software agents are, unless they're simply parroting what they hear because they believe the software agent agenda without applying any thought.

Funny. I was thinking the EXACT same thing about the OP and his several bizarre, 100% off-topic comments.

Eye. Beholder. That whole thing.

I hope the bogeymen under your bed dont keep you up at night

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join