It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks documents show location of key players on 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Where does he say that?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by thedman

I see you didn't get the memo: Ever since Assange more or less told 9/11 Truthers to get a life, he and WikiLeaks have been part of the MSM/Cabal/NWO/"Them"

I'm noticing the pattern, too. It's just plain mind boggling how Wikileaks and Assange can release such embarassing information like the Apache gun camera footage of that Iraqi journalist being machine gunned to death and yet Assange is supposedly a secret agent working as a front for the New World Order entirely because he isn't embracing these 9/11 conspiracies. If the Wikileaks material is all fake then why are the conspiracy people likewise irate over Manning being arrested over leaking stuff to them? Wouldn'tt that necessarily mean Manning is simply an actor playing the part of martyr to give Wikileaks false credibility?

These conspiracy people are simply just seeing what they themselves want to see, and they're not above making crap up off the tops of their heads to keep their make believe worlds going. There's no two ways about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by thedman

I see you didn't get the memo: Ever since Assange more or less told 9/11 Truthers to get a life, he and WikiLeaks have been part of the MSM/Cabal/NWO/"Them"

Sources that thats what he told truthers? It isnt as easy as you think. You have to ask yourself, of all the people, why is it Assange who is trumped up in medias like Spiegel or Times magazine the way Assange is while others are censored? Its just a case of looking into at who supports him, backs him and pays him. And last, but not least why JUST Assange, why dont any other people that would fall within the group of Assange get any media coverage?

If a staunc critic of Berlusconi is payed by corporations of Berlusconi and active on the television station he owns, what is more likely? That he has serious dirt on Berlusconi and that Berlusconi is playing nice, respecting free speech, or that Berlusconi is attempting to lead the opposition against him, by building up a strawman which does not present a serious case against Berlusconi in any way, but just presents allegations that are already well known anyway and not very serious, in an attempt to deflect attention from actual critics who do present serious allegations against Berlusconi?

EDIT: Hey we found a conspiracy researcher who even GoodoldDave defends. Who knew

If the Wikileaks material is all fake then why are the conspiracy people likewise irate over Manning being arrested over leaking stuff to them? Wouldn'tt that necessarily mean Manning is simply an actor playing the part of martyr to give Wikileaks false credibility?

So in your world everything is black and white. Because in the 80s there were no pictures of American soldiers in Afghanistan fiering on Soviet soldiers, that it definitive proof that America did not provide any help whatsoever to the Afghan rebels? You seem to regard humans in general to be unable to have a certain degree of finesse.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Sources that thats what he told truthers? You have to ask yourself, of all the people, why is it Assange who is trumped up in medias like Spiegel or Times magazine the way Assange is while others are censored? Its just a case of looking into at who supports him, backs him and pays him. And last, but not least why JUST Assange, why dont any other people that would fall within the group of Assange get any media coverage?

There isn't any great mystery behind that. People like Alex Jones are paranoid lunatics who believe the gov't is planting mind control chemicals in our underwear drawers, while people like Dylan Avery are con artists trying to foster false public paranoia to make a quick buck selling T-shirts and baseball caps. It's such a nitche audience that few people outside of the conspiracy cliques even bother to take them seriously. Assange on the other hand is actually revealing real material because it's real people who are sending him the material. SPC Manning is a sterling case in point.

EDIT: Hey we found a conspiracy researcher who even GoodoldDave defends. Who knew

Why should that be shocking? It's only in the conspiracy proponents' "us against them" propaganda that someone mistrusting the gov't AS WELL AS dismissing these 9/11 conspiracies cannot be two separate things. That's coming entirely from you people, not from me or anyone else.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am not aware of what Assange did say or has to say about 911. Its just a matter of looking into who his support network is, who made him, who keeps him? But like I said, I did not look into Assange beyond what has been printed in the times magazine or Spiegel, the only supposedly shill which got media coverage in the mass media in the past 10 years and from what I saw he did not mention the subject at all. This would be a discussion to take to one of the many threads that are about him.

And Alex Jones isnt a shill, he is a radio host making a career by toutching on a wide array of topics. I doubt he has the resources to throurough research all of them, so its anybodies guess on which ones he is competent, if any. He is under a certain degree of pressure to present material in time for his show lets not forget that. I would rather be interested in what somebody educated to cover a specific subject at hand has to say.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I am not aware of what Assange did say or has to say about 911. Its just a matter of looking into who his support network is, who made him, who keeps him? But like I said, I did not look into Assange beyond what has been printed in the times magazine or Spiegel, the only supposedly shill which got media coverage in the mass media in the past 10 years and from what I saw he did not mention the subject at all. This would be a discussion to take to one of the many threads that are about him.

Assange's position is, and I quote:

"I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud."

...which is the position I myself subscribe to. I don't know where Assange and Wikileaks gets all their finances from. For all I know or care, Assange is like Batman- a multimillionaire using his own money to fight crime and injustice. The only thing I care about is whether or not Assange's material can be shown to be false. Everything else is desperate innuendo dropping, or in the case of accusing Assange of being some secret gov't agent, worthless speculation based entirely upon abject paranoia rather than any actual evidence of collusion.

Seeing how pretty much every gov't in Europe as well as the US is livid over the material this guy is revealing, that's enough certification for me that his material is legitimate.

And Alex Jones isnt a shill, he is a radio host making a career by toutching on a wide array of topics. I doubt he has the resources to throurough research all of them, so its anybodies guess on which ones he is competent, if any. He is under a certain degree of pressure to present material in time for his show lets not forget that. I would rather be interested in what somebody educated to cover a specific subject at hand has to say.

Here's one for you- regardless of whether you believe homosexuality is caused by the way humans are wired at birth (wich is what I subscribe to) or by some decadent life style choice (which is what the religious right subscribes to), it is definitely NOT caused by any gov't agents secret slipping mind altering chemicals to people in order to manufacture homosexuality, as Alex Jones claimed on his show. He's simply making paranoid crap up off the top of his head and the only ones who'd take him seriously are those equally as paranoid as he is. THAT is why Assange is on the forefront of discussion and Jones is not.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well I did not look into Alex jones beyond snibbets I found on youtube, mainly because his overacting gets on my nerves after a while and I lost interest in Assange early on, when his "bombshells" were either old info or cable traffic which does not require a high level of clearance to gain and is therefore not really that interesting. Therefore I cant comment on their work as much as you.

However I disagree that Alex is not being discussed, because of your example of controversial views. That is inconsisten with what we see in the media. Assange is more present in the public, because the person who owns Spiegel, Times and similiar media outlets decided to give him coverage. Its as easy as that, people discuss what they see and come across. If you are on the NYT your exposure to the public is a different one than being a local Radio host with one of many websites on the internet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Ya' know Dave, up 'til now, Alex Jones or Dylan Avery were just a two guys trying to get answers to a few questions. But you keep pounding on them incessantly, so they must be saying things you are afraid people will find out. Keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed

Ya' know Dave, up 'til now, Alex Jones or Dylan Avery were just a two guys trying to get answers to a few questions. But you keep pounding on them incessantly, so they must be saying things you are afraid people will find out. Keep up the good work.

If this is genuinely what you think Alex Jones and Dylan Avery were doing, then I daresay you've never listened to them. They aren't trying to get answers to a few questions. They have answers they made up themselves and are trying to sucker everyone into believing them at the expense of the truth.

I can definitely relate to Julian Assange's frustration with the 9/11 conspiracy movement. He's revealing REAL conspiracies, coverups, and outright criminal behavior and yet the conspiracy people instead insist on listening to Alex Jones rant about stupid horse [censored] about how the gov't is slipping people mind control chemicals to turn them into homosexuals. All I can do is warn you that they're con artists, dude. You have to actually avoid being conned by them on your own.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Y

very true! What i honestly dont get is why ppl like dave are really that bothered what other ppl think. Why they feel the need to day in day out defend the os and ridicule any one who dissagrees. Need to get a life

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
Y

very true! What i honestly dont get is why ppl like dave are really that bothered what other ppl think. Why they feel the need to day in day out defend the os and ridicule any one who dissagrees. Need to get a life

Because they want their dogmas to be true. They are here to convince themselves.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If you look at some of the locations these "key players" were at, it seems that they were highly vulnerable to capture. Hospitals, major cities, etc. It even says they had to flee to Afghanistan to avoid capture in the aftermath of the event.

Which raises the question, if they were indeed the masterminds behind 9/11, why weren't they already in their hideouts as the events unfolded? If YOU were getting ready to set off a terrorist bomb, and knew it would be tracked back to you, then I'm sure you, like any thinking person, would make sure to get to your safe haven and prepare for the inevitable siege BEFORE you set your scheme in motion.

More then likely these "key players" were the usual suspects already familiar to the intelligence community and vice-versa, who themselves recognized they were about to become the world's biggest scape goats and fled just ahead of retaliatory strikes (which was apparently more concerned with capturing oil fields than terrorists).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82

I didn't think I should need to explain this. When you'e pushing all these inane "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy stories you are necessarily accusing everyone remotely involved in 9/11, from firefighter, police, FEMA personnel, NYPA personnel, and even immigrants watering the lawns in front of the Pentagon of being in collusion of orchestrated murder and coverup to murder. You're instigating false public paranoia for no other reason than because you think it's funny, and your not even remotely taking your own words seriously tells me right there this is all some big game to you.

What you don't realize is that there are people out there who genuinely want to learn the facts about the 9/11 attack so that it can't happen again. Your flippancy is only making it into a three ring circus for everyone else, like the Jersey girls who are suffering even now from losing their husbands in the attack. Now, they're suffering from crackpots claiming the towers were destroyed by lasers from outer space or destroyed by nukes who are makign them look like fools by association.

Frankly, I'm amazed that noone has been killed over this 9/11 conspiracy crap yet. I've heard tell of at least one gullible idiot threatening to starve himself until another investigation is held but I haven't heard how it turned out.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

If you look at some of the locations these "key players" were at, it seems that they were highly vulnerable to capture. Hospitals, major cities, etc. It even says they had to flee to Afghanistan to avoid capture in the aftermath of the event.

True if had known at time who the principal leaders were and where they were

It took months to figure out the details of the plot and identify Al Qaeda leaders then track them to their hideouts
in Pakistan after being flushed out of Afghanistan.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wow

Just heard that Bin Laden got whacked while watching the ball game....

Pop open a cold one to celebrate

<< 1   >>

join