It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Love the Three Stooges....Shocking Proof!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
hahahahahahaha yep, undeniable proof that Aliens or Extra-Terrestrial lifeforms love the 3 stooges

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk.

edit on 24/4/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2011 by TheScepticBeliever because: Double post

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

A wiseguy eh? Nya, nya nya....woop woop woop!

What is the object supposed to be above his head?
For those(?) not familiar with Curly:

spec
edit on 24-4-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yep, that's Curly alright!
Moe and Larry are probably on the other side of Mars.
You're such a smart Alick...snicker, snicker.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Must be Moe throwing a club at his head.

The only people who are probably going to post to this thread are people 45 or older.

edit on 24-4-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
is this real or a hoax lol????

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Must be Moe throwing a club at his head.

The only people who are probably going to post to this thread are people 45 or older.

edit on 24-4-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

oh hell no I am 30 and I used to stay up late at night and sneak into the living room to watch these guys when i was 4 or 5 yrs old!!!! I got my butt handed to me by my dad whoopin my a$$ for waking up the family laughing my a$$ off!! I miss quality entertainment like this

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stargazer88

The pics are real....my interpretation of them could, of course, be open to debate!

Curly and Moe are images from Mars, and Larry is a formation found from Google Earth (I wanted them all to be of Mars originally....but try as I might I couldn't find a good 'Larry'!!!
I forget exactly where on Earth...I wanna say its Central or South America though....not sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How come the picture is always blurry? LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I'm not 45 and I thought this post was amazing

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Odin57410

Gotta love the stooges, they were classic.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It was reported that as a recent saucer approached earth from their distant star system they did not know there was any intelligent life here.

It wasn't till they got close enough to receive the television waves from the 1960's that they had any idea there was intelligent life here. Apparently after they watched the three stooges they turned on their gravity wave detectors to try and see where on Earth this was happening. Of course they were traveling pretty fast so two centuries worth of gravitational radiation would compress into about 5 seconds.

The Saucer ended up over New York city so Dr. Steven Hawking concluded they were looking for Moe thinking he was our leader.........

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

LMAO but where is this picture from? Is this Mars?

Can you link me to the pic? I love Mars pics and well all kidding aside this is an interesting picture.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yeah....took me a minute to find it, but I did....there are more faces on Mars than I thought!

Anyway I found the one, I believe that you are referring to....Did you see the other ones in the photo, though? There should be a little bar below it you can scroll, and see images of 'Moe' and 'Larry' too! I found the link for 'Moe's image on Mars as well....'Larry's picture is actually from the Earth....I want to say its a Sat Pic from the American Southwest, or maybe South America...but I'm not sure. I had trouble finding it. Anyway...here's 'Curly' and 'Moe's links:
______beforeitsnews/story/584/107/Incredible_New_Face_On_Mars_Discovered.html

thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 30-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Speling errer cauz I iz dum oer sumpin lick dat

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Thanks!

I love the livingmoon and marsanomalyresearch.com. I find lots to look at there.

I have a thing for Mars so I like looking at new pics. I believe Mars had a civilization long ago and there is so much on Mars that suggests it yet people are in denial cause it's Mars.

top topics

join