It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face on Mars discovered.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i was gonna say Aleister Crowley, but no, you're right, it is definitely Curly!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
ok, now this is ganna get a littl wierd so bare with me. this is just a possible idea, a theory of why aliens made this (if they did).

perhaps the aliens have seen us, putting robots on their planet, goin to the moon. maybe this is thier way of saying, "hey, we know of you, come have some alien tea" . maybe their saying its safe for us to visit, their friendly.

or maybe there is no their. perhaps its just a natural coincidence. it is pretty wierd though.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If thats a natural formation, thats just eerie!!!
I went to googleearth and looked it up myself, all i gotta say is WOW!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So, I think we've ascertained that Mars is the Wanted book for intergalactic aliens who scour our solar system for baddies.

He sure looks like a bank robber to me!!

... come on really, we need to start again with it all ??

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Absolutely no way that is real. A human face with that much detail? Kinda looks like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I wonder if civilization on earth was wiped out, if extraterrestrials would think Mount Rushmore was just a land formation.

The first thought I had when I saw the photo, I thought it must have been photo shopped. If it is a land formation, it's quite detailed. Mother Mars is quite the artist!

Well Rushmore stares you kinda face on.

All of these faces are only visible from the sky as profiles or hald sides depending on the time of day.

I'm sure dudes on the ground are wicked at making fully complimented profile faces for no one for no reason, just because hello..

Rushmore, the pyramids, are all 3d art that as can tell in our perspective. From the sky they would just be random, or squares with dots in the middle (sure...)

but mile wide faces on mars - no hello? just a bad guy bank robbers face, it's not the same as Mt Rushmore.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0a4e792095.jpg[/atsimg]

Is that a huge phallus above his cranium?
Is this E.T.'s idea of a joke?
Aimed at us?
Dick-head??
edit on 25-4-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I don't know why, but it reminds me of Buddha with his fat bald head and big ears.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Coincidence??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82bcad8d1015.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0a4e792095.jpg[/atsimg]

I think not

WOW... Dave , you never fail to impress me with your observational skills.
The only coincidence is that you are spot on with your thoughts and ideas yet again.
I await your next big find Dave.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
this looks photoshopped not sayin it is just doesnt look real.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It depends on what you want to see. Here's another one:

Meh.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Interesting pics, I see very detailed profile pics of a head.

Im still on the fence about the "faces" found on mars. I mean they look really cool but is it just a trick of shadow
It could go either way but if we continue to find these faces on Mars I will think something is up.

I do think it is odd that Mars has these "natural formations", does Earth have anything like this?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
After seeing the Indian with an iPod and with the proportion of the ears I'd say natural. As for the odds of that they're high because there is no symmetry, straight lines or repeating patterns. Just like the Indian.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think this one is just pareidolia, but not all of them are, I've seen some real good ones.

reply to post by badw0lf

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I wonder if civilization on earth was wiped out, if extraterrestrials would think Mount Rushmore was just a land formation.

The first thought I had when I saw the photo, I thought it must have been photo shopped. If it is a land formation, it's quite detailed. Mother Mars is quite the artist!

Well Rushmore stares you kinda face on.

All of these faces are only visible from the sky as profiles or hald sides depending on the time of day.

I'm sure dudes on the ground are wicked at making fully complimented profile faces for no one for no reason, just because hello..

Rushmore, the pyramids, are all 3d art that as can tell in our perspective. From the sky they would just be random, or squares with dots in the middle (sure...)

but mile wide faces on mars - no hello? just a bad guy bank robbers face, it's not the same as Mt Rushmore.

So what if mount rushmore is vertical rather than horizontal? I'm not sure I get how this is related to his point about the extraterrestrials. I thought his point was more along the lines of....will et's write it off as just being pareidolia and think its natural due to there being no sign of human life and the fact that it will probably be very heavily eroded and look nothing like it looks now.

These flat ones on mars remind me a lot of the nazca lines on earth. If we do it then why not the martians doing a similar sort of thing?

If there are any carved in the sides of mountains on mars we wouldn't know it considering the tiny area we have explored on the surface with rovers. Maybe there will be rushmore type ones found later on, or maybe like the ones in peru, they are all the huge geoglyph or petroglyph types that are only recognizable from the air.

edit on 25-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Who see's the faces if not humans?

Put them head on, you see rubbish.

I needed to explain this? Really

wow, we are doomed.

Sphynx, mt rushmore, etal

FORWARD FACING.

why? earthlings see it better.

Those things fom air however I could debate.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

I found it on google mars, it wasnt photoshopped

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by molecularstranding

just above it looks a bit like an Alien head too

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
That...is......the....funniest post I have ever read!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Your not making a lick of sense, [snip]

Maybe this could help you out, maybe not...

www.google.com.au...

edit on 25/4/11 by masqua because: Snipped uncivil assumption

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That spaceship looks like Dr. Evil's from Austin Powers, just throwing that out there

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join