It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? April 16,2011,Can this be more than what it seems to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So I was watching this and first thing I noticed is the guy seems to be a headcase and overaly obessed with the moon..He even forgets what year it is and says April 2012. Im not claiming this to be anythinhg just looking for some insight...The object in question is only goes about 6 minutes or so into the video,the rest is just of the moon.So if anyone can explain what this is,whether it be an optical elusion caused by moving the camera or something else? Just looking for answers for the future so I know what not to look for,nothing else...

edit on 24-4-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is a guy with a camera phone more than likely filming either a star or the moon there really isn't anything more to say about it ! Sorry no UFO's here my friend

The quality is so bad Mary Poppins could fly by and you wouldn't see her straight

edit on 24-4-2011 by mister h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

Can this be more than what it seems to be ?
Afraid not , just Venus and the Moon .
The guy has a few of these on his channel , here's one from Nov 14, 2010

The only thing moving is the camera , there are plenty more videos like this on the tube .

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
thanks for clarifying this for me..was just wondering and now i know to stay away for this dudes trash

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
So I was watching this and first thing I noticed is the guy seems to be a headcase and overaly obessed with the moon...

So, you are saying he is a lunatic?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

very clever
and yes...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mister h

Many years ago I was up early and saw Venus before it got too light outside to see it..It was gorgeous
and at first I did not know what it was so I just kept watching it and figured out what I was seeing.
You don't always get to see those things but when you do they can floor you for awhile and make you
wonder if just for a minute if you are looking at a ufo. Once I saw a bolide..nice but the show did not
last long.
Back when I was a teen we had ufo flaps all over the place and I saw some strange things but still cannot
say I saw any actual ufos. There was even a mild explosion close to home and they found wires and
asbestos I think..some evidence of something man made. I wondered if I could go back and had pricey
cameras like they have today if I would have come any closer to the truth had I imaged them.
My ex landlord said when he was a boy in scouts or something that he saw four star like objects high
in the sky..the came slowely together from east, west, north and south then suddenly shot off from one
another..now you tell me if that was man made or supernatural or what. These things will keep you
confused but it's the simple things in life that bring you closer to who you are, a human being with
a spirit.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

Well I'm a"see it to believe it" kind a guy sir although I've had the odd moment of awe before rationality kicks in !

I feel rather unlucky that I've never seen anything that can't be explained maybe one day eh

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister h
reply to post by njl51

Well I'm a"see it to believe it" kind a guy sir although I've had the odd moment of awe before rationality kicks in !

I feel rather unlucky that I've never seen anything that can't be explained maybe one day eh

No you aren´t unlucky. The people who saw UFOs up close like me to rule out any human technology or weather phenomenon are still ridiculed to this day. If you tell people about it they will pat you on the shoulder or question your mental state and intelligence. I say f*ck them all but there are lots of people who can´t handle that though they just ignore it.

We are not lucky ffs! It´s like a f*cking curse and we can´t do # about it because there is nothing "official" about that. We tell you what´s going on and share our experiences but most of you are so f*cking ignorant and brainwashed by TPTB that you still don´t believe us. I decided for myself i´m sick of this # and convincing people is pointless and tiresome. Don´t blame us when tshtf because you were to busy debunking real sightings into hoaxes and fakes because frankly i don´t give a f*ck anymore.

Ps: I know it´s a rant. Sue me.

new topics

top topics

join