It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! New here and loving this place!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
I'm new around these parts and really enjoying ATS. Thank goodness for a place that explains a lot of questions to things I hear and see.

Regarding this Project Blue Beam.... (had no idea it existed until ATS)
I live out in the country. Several years ago (2007) I noticed that on moonless nights, the sky and the surrounding countryside was as bright as if there was a full moon. This greatly perplexed me. One such night, I was talking to a friend who is ex military, and asking why is the night so bright when there is NO MOON!

He starting explaining about a government project that has aircraft spray chemicals into the air in order to project a holographic image into the sky. I asked him why would the gvt want to project a holographic image for millions to see simultaneously? He asked me "why do you think?" The only answer my limited thoughts could come up with was to perpetrate the biggest whammy ever seen by man...The return of Christ.

Since finding ATS, a lot of my questions have been answered as to this phenomena and other questions I had such as is television brainwashing the masses for some underhanded purpose. (I don't watch TV at all and haven't in many years.)

So thanks for being here ATS and thanks to the many posters who diligently search for information and post it here for all of us "Enquiring minds who want to know."
Peace and Blessings!
CalmSerenity

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CalmSerenity

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
hey i am new too
welcome .. may your stay be enlightening XD
second

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hi CalmSerenity, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! enjoy your stay..Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hello Calm, glad you could be with us. Remember to please go by the guidelines when you post a thread. And speak the truth as you know it. Above all, don't be shy Speak!

welcome to ATS

edit on 24-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Welcome.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome. Don't let the wolves get ya.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hello there welcome to ATS, interesting ye mention the link between Bluebeam and the chem-spraying. I've wondered on that connection, if the sprays contain aluminium which has a reflectivity of over 80%, they get sprayed over populated areas...well.

Peace

top topics

join