It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What attacked me in my sleep...Help me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
what side of the bed are you on? are you on the right side? if so, at the 38 sec it looks like ur just scratching your head. but the orbs on the side of the bed are pretty strange. ill go with the theory of a dead pet. thats what it seemed like. walks around for a minute, then jumps on the bed and lays down at your feet. thats just my two cents

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

or maybe it was holograms huh? your unbelieveable lol...

I think that this video was made by the user to try and fool everybody. if they did not they should provide the full video...

this should be done right away...
edit on 24-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow.. This is freaky..

You know, sometimes, I feel a presence in my room @ night.. I usually ignore it and go back to bed, but always with a feeling of someone/something watching me...
I like to believe it's a guardian angel, and that it is a heavenly presence... but IDK about this stuff..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
OK, I understand all the need to be skeptic when provided very little other than this video. I can't prove it wasn't faked other than my word and to you skeptic that ain't worth much, I'm sure...So I say to you non paranormal believers or those that believe this is faked, good for you.

Now to those that can believe me and that this is a true capture of my video unedited except to shorten it.

CosmicEgg: Thank You, That is the best answer.... I have heard of the leech low level energetic beings before and have seen video of it about 5-7 years ago when I first started looking into paranormal activities.

About being tired, Yes, Myself and my wife were both feeling extremely tired for the last three day, so I though, why not use my Uniden security camera that I just bought and attempt to find out if the cats, we have 2, were waking us up throughout the night and which one it might be so I can lock em down if need be.

Well neither one came on the bed the entire night but when reviewing the video, this event happened. I have reviewed it at all speeds from 10x to 1/16x and at first thought it was my hand, but it isn't because it disappears in 1/16th of a frame.

Thanks to all your insightful thoughts and yes I'll be recording tonight from a better angle to see if anything further arises.

My wife is going to perform a cleansing ritual, so maybe nothing more will happen.

edit on 24-4-2011 by sirric because: Added the word BED

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
put up the entire video now

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

It is 2 hours long so I can't upload it due to 15min limitation on youtube account. Any other recommendation to where I can host it? ATS video is not working either

edit on 24-4-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
unavailable... it would help your case somewhat for obvious reasons...
Also do you know the time at which this "event" transpired on the full video?
edit on 24-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShellyBoo
reply to post by sepermeru

So do you think you'd be more convinced if it was a high def movie camera and a camera man?? I think if the op did that you would only convince yourself even more that it was fake IMO, I sure wish I had a huge camera that could grab every angle of a room from one view, expecially for my sons birthday party yesterday

No, I'd be more convinced if I could see that the room was empty. Otherwise it's like a magician telling you to close your eyes for a minute while he switches your card. It's not even a trick -- there's no sleight of hand involved, he just does it by keeping you from seeing what he's doing. How do you know the room is empty? How do you know someone isn't standing out of view creating the effect? If you don't know, how can you use it as evidence of anything?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Dont bother because the longer it takes you to provide it the longer you have to whip something up... If it shows up soon good for you... This is making it easier for me to believe you are not being truthful...

Since you have stated the full video is 2 hrs long anything not provided within that 2 hour period would have to be a fabrication... Im sure you could contact a mod and send then a file...
edit on 24-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Were you paralyzed during this attack, or could you move when you awakened? Did it feel distinctly evil? I've dealt with sleep paralysis accompanied by what I interpret to be visitations by beings, and I've seen a blueish/whitish face floating in front of my face that the orb reminded me of. This is how I would imagine it looked if I had ever filmed it, with a glowing light coming in and pressing the covers down on top of me. When I learned to conquer my fear of them, they went away, and now I pray most nights and ask the Oversoul for protection and guidance.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadBirdCitizen

I don't remember if I awoke, but I did stir when the first whatever appears on my head, then I don't move for at least 20 minutes after that.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by secretmonkeypants

I thought that it was my hand too, but I am sure now it is not.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I wasn't saying that its evidence, and I am not a professional at faking videos myself.What I did say that I personally don't think its a flashlight..What I was trying to point out is that no matter what way you look at it, any way it was set up whether it be an empty room, more cameras, better light, no light, they could have done it anyway, and certain people will say its a fake, because the evidence will most likely never be enough..Now what i would like to see, is someone who makes claims that they could have someone in the background to make the effect.I would like to see someone who says what else it could be, then duplicate the effect themselves..Might be easy for people like you to say its fake, wheres your flashlight and camera to make that effect? if its so easy to do, why don't you make one and post it on here?? Everyone wants more proof from the op, wheres the proof to prove them wrong??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

So do you think you'd be more convinced if it was a high def movie camera and a camera man?? I think if the op did that you would only convince yourself even more that it was fake IMO, I sure wish I had a huge camera that could grab every angle of a room from one view, expecially for my sons birthday party yesterday

I would find it alot more interesting if it wasnt timelapse.. Pretty damn easy to fake something using timelapse.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here is a 15min clip.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I would find it alot more interesting if it wasnt timelapse.. Pretty damn easy to fake something using timelapse.

like I said in my last post, if its so easy, duplicate it
Otherwise no proof its right/no proof its wrong!

Still waiting....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Ok firstly, is there any windows on our left looking at the video? Also is there a road out there that gets much traffic? Because at 0.22 it could be Car Headlights shining through as a car passes. This is a common thing and sometimes projects light weirdly across your room through the window.
Second, at 0.38, to me, it looks like your arm is layed out to the right of the video and your hand is lifted up and thereabouts you also kick your leg to make the sheets move. This could easily be your body movements as your dreaming, a common occurance.

My 2 cents

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by grindhouzer

To answer your ?...

The window is to the right and looks out to a greenbelt, no roads or anyone behind and we have blackout curtins, so no road lights. I agree that my leg moves which causes the sheets to move, the issue is that I move right after the apparition appears on my head just 5 seconds after the Orb is seen.

This is the only instance out of over 10 hours of video that this unknown video anomaly happens. If it was common, I would see this effect more often, I don't.

Thanks for your input

edit on 24-4-2011 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why did you record yourself sleeping bed?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

Did you read my post? Cats, Restless night, tired in the morning....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join