It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian guru Sai Baba dies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Explanation: May he RIP!

Indian guru Sai Baba dies. (by AFP Posted 3 hours 48 minutes ago) [abc.net.au]

Indian spiritual leader Sai Baba, one of the country's most famous gurus, has died in hospital on Sunday (local time), triggering an outpouring of grief from devotees around the world.

He was 85 and succumbed to heart problems, his doctors said in a statement, after being in critical condition for more than three weeks.

Please refer to linked article for the full story OK!

Personal Disclosure:
I know some people who will be very upset over this. I hope I can comfort them somehow?
I have some of Sai Baba's Jubuti dust [spelling?] ... its amazing stuff!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is truly a sad time for all of us. It is always a loss for humanity when such a spiritual leader moves on from this physical world. I can only hope that his teachings will carry on. We must remember though that his passing is just that, a passing, from one world to the next, and that he is still very much alive.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While there is a feeling of loss - there is also a feeling of new joy as a life has continued.

Sen

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

He was a fraud. Watch this video. But RIP anyways.

edit on 24-4-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Ouch.. you set the cat amongst the pigeons that time I think

Having read what people who were long time members of his organisation around the world have had to say, things were not as they appeared to the outside world.

One thing I'd like to offer to the OP though is....

Whenever we place another Human above all others, whenever we worship them as a deity, then we are not seeing clearly. I know that will ruffle many feathers, sorry.

"Take what works for you and discard the rest." ... Bruce Lee.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Tayesin because: dyslexia

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SerenityGained

Yes, may he see an afterlife. 5 bucks says he goes in the Ghandis River.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

You are most likely correct as to his body. But it is the idea that possibly the soul may fly free after death that gives me hope

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This guy was a big fraud, doing weak magic tricks, and the sad thing is, it worked for him.
A real Guru would not do parlor tricks. He may have been knowledgable in the Yoga philosophy, but to do purposly fool people doing bad tricks, only makes the "guru" have to be dishonest.
Srila Prabhupada never did parlor tricks.
I wish him well in his next life, but fooling people like that must have some negative karma to it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
This guy was a big fraud, doing weak magic tricks, and the sad thing is, it worked for him.
A real Guru would not do parlor tricks. He may have been knowledgable in the Yoga philosophy, but to do purposly fool people doing bad tricks, only makes the "guru" have to be dishonest.
Srila Prabhupada never did parlor tricks.
I wish him well in his next life, but fooling people like that must have some negative karma to it.

I know huh. He wasn't even very good at it. Maybe people over there just trust more. Wonder what kind of following a great street performer magician would have over there. I've seen some street performers do some amazing things.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
David Blain could go over there and be the new Kalki Avatar.
The US has a similar thing with it's fake healer pastors, like Binny Hinn.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
David Blain could go over there and be the new Kalki Avatar.
The US has a similar thing with it's fake healer pastors, like Binny Hinn.

I think as Benny Hinn puts his right hand on someones head, his left hand has a stun gun on their leg.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

the big upset could be that i believe he announced the date of his departure long ago.

and I believe this was a different date (i'm surprised by the news...)

so if i'm correct he didn't go maha samadhi way which is not proper for a spiritual man like him...

checking now for the date he had announced before

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i have an ongoing joke with my friend. whenever my hair looks like crap i say i look like sai baba. but in all seriousness there's a woman who channeled him through her dead son on the blog channeling erik. check it out it's interesting

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

join