It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli soldier executes teenager with M16: caught on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Children of Palestine buried by their parents after killed by Israelis. Israelis must have thought they were armed 3 month old terrorists, but this I guess is acceptable by the rest of the world since no one is doing anything to stop them. ww3 started in 1948

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Can you please tell us at which point in the video montage the Israeli soldier shoots said teenager. I can't be bothered viewing all that propaganda in one sitting.
edit on 24-4-2011 by coder22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This thread needs to be shutdown the titles misleading and all the video is is anti Israel propaganda.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by coder22
Can you please tell us at which point in the video montage the Israeli soldier shoots said teenager. I can't be bothered viewing all that propaganda in one sitting.

1:39

As for the thread being anit Israeli, Good.

Any thread that shows what religion people will do to each other in the name of thier religion should be shown.

From the western point of view and the eastern point of view.

Despicable in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Israeli soldier shoots unarmed handcuffed Palestinian prisoner in the foot with rubber bullet - this is the case. And it was serious enough for the investigation ,though its results were pretty lame.
Execution though? This is just a propaganda lie.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DankKing420
This thread needs to be shutdown the titles misleading and all the video is is anti Israel propaganda.

Originally posted by coder22

are you guy's serious, did you even watch the video its not anti israel propaganda its israeli forces being caught on camera abusing and killing civilians wtf??
i would love to see your opinions if this was happening on your door or god forbid to yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

thats what most people here do, they post negative sensational posts, get people angry then sit back as their cronies star and flag em..
quite pathetic in my opinion

new topics

top topics

join