It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole shift talk

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So yesterday was my cousins wedding day and here in kent uk it was bloody hot (for people who dont know easter bank holiday is normally crap weather) which helped when were all wearing suits, but anyway when we got back to the reception after i couldn't help but over hearing a lot of people talking about the pole shifts. It was one of them things where, where ever i went people were talking about it.

i don't really know what the point of this thread is really i just found it weird how normally i don't hear anyone talking about it but yesterday i couldn't get away from it.

Also later on in the evening i was outside having a smoke and saw some freaky lights in the sky but no one else saw them cause by the time i said ''whats'' it had gone so i wont bore you with it as i didn't get pictures cause like i said it was gone in a split second.

anyway
Rock on!

by the way i put it in 2012 for the pure fact if im right in thinking people think the pole shift is gonna have an affect in 2012

edit on 24-4-2011 by pearcester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Pretty easy this one. There is no pole shift. Poles are where they should be according to my magnetic compass.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
people just getting paranoid

i was arguing with a couple of my mates the other day cause they believe that the worlds going to end in 2012 and i was trying to tell them its bollocks

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I like this thread. That's kinda weird about people at a wedding talking about the pole shifts. I feel something grand is on the horizon for earth in the upcoming year or two. I guess time will tell.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
yeah i was a little baffled by it to be honest. Its the first time iv really heard anyone talking about it. It was ridiculously hot tho yesterday for this time of year here, if its not the pole shift then somethings changed the weather we have had weird weather for a while now

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pearcester
yeah i was a little baffled by it to be honest. Its the first time iv really heard anyone talking about it. It was ridiculously hot tho yesterday for this time of year here, if its not the pole shift then somethings changed the weather we have had weird weather for a while now

I know what you mean about the weather. Here in the southern U.S. usually mild winters. We do have some snow, but gees... this winter we rivaled our northern states. Some days it was as cold here as Alaska and it seemed never ending from around Christmas till early March. Believe me, we were all thrilled to see spring come. I just feel things are connected somehow and maybe we're all here at this time for a reason.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Thats the same as our weather in away. It was bitterly cold from about october till march and we have seemed to have skipped spring and gone straight into summer

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Here in the UK we are experiencing extremes in weather. Early cold winter and early hot weather. Seemed very strange having a barbi and eating outside in early April.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I too live in the UK, and I have never known April to be like this, what ever happend to the April showers ?

I did actually try to start a thread the other day about the weather (climate) and solar variation, but I don't think anyone saw it, or it was that bad lol.

Cheeky, but here is a link to it, if anyone wishes to read, and share their views

Solar Variation, and Barmy Weather any correlation ?

And for what its worth, pole shift will occurr, when is another question

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard
Pretty easy this one. There is no pole shift. Poles are where they should be according to my magnetic compass.

Ahhh.... But check your magnetic compass in about 7 or 8 months from now. It could be interesting to see if any changes occur. Please keep us updated. I think I'll get a compass myself, because now you've got me curious.

link   
I'm waiting for the hose pipe ban. Hardly any rainfall for months, not good.

link   
it depends on what pole you mean! the spin axis (non magnetic) pole is roughly where it should be, as far as we know. but the magnetic pole is moving steadily southwards, its currently somewhere in northern russia if i remember rightly, its been building up momento over the past few decades. also the magnetosphere has slowly been weekening over this same time period. i know it will take a long time to completly flip but one cant help but wonder what is causing this and is it possible that it will completly flip in years to come!!!!

although this doesnt mean the earth will flip upside down by all means but the magnetosphere is linked to the magnetic poles obviously, so if it flips that means the magnetosphere will most probably switch off for a while till it re aligns with its new poles, were looing at solar wind hitting earth with nowt to protect us little bods here on the planet!

the hot weather is possibley due to the sun heading for its solar max in 2012, basically were expecting the sun to pump out some serious solar flairs in the next year or so! so power failures, satelite disruption and factor 5 million sun block might be all be due in the years to come

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Ahhh.... But check your magnetic compass in about 7 or 8 months from now. It could be interesting to see if any changes occur. Please keep us updated. I think I'll get a compass myself, because now you've got me curious.

I have had mine setup for 2 years and it's been bang on North apart from just after the Japanese quake where it deviated by 2 degrees for about 3 week then returned to normal. Can't see why this should have happened, strange.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

I have had mine setup for 2 years and it's been bang on North apart from just after the Japanese quake where it deviated by 2 degrees for about 3 week then returned to normal. Can't see why this should have happened, strange.

I think we are living in a rather scary but at the same time exciting time on this earth. I think big changes are just beginning. Maybe we are the generation of people to experience all this. Just my thought.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

I think you may well be right! And yes although it could be nasty its fascinating. Later this year and next are going to be different and things will happened. To what degree who knows! Im sure that we will all see 1 Jan 2013, almost all anyway.

Im curious about suggested Pole Shifts and what the Sun may have in store for us!!!!
edit on 24-4-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I too saw strange lights in the skys yesterday evening but then a storm had just set in...

Thats weird about people talking about a pole shift though, did any of these people have interests in that sort of thing (I.e: ATS subject matter).

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Don't know if this link will work here, but an interesting site. There's a recent and very interesting story on here about the Japan earthquake. BTW, I think this site has been around for a while. I found it last year.
www.december212012.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pearcester
So yesterday was my cousins wedding day and here in kent uk it was bloody hot (for people who dont know easter bank holiday is normally crap weather) which helped when were all wearing suits, but anyway when we got back to the reception after i couldn't help but over hearing a lot of people talking about the pole shifts. It was one of them things where, where ever i went people were talking about it.

by the way i put it in 2012 for the pure fact if im right in thinking people think the pole shift is gonna have an affect in 2012

Did the bride happen to look a lot like Kirsten Dunst by any chance?

Your OP reminded me of the new film "Melancholia".

Strange times we live in.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
While many will scoff the Pole Shift premise and laugh it off as ridiculous, I on the other hand think of many factors that supports a pole shift theory as being likely and very probably in view of certain matters we should already be aware of.

We all should by now have heard of Comet Elenin, Tyche, Honda, Levy, Nibiru, Planet X, etc etc.

We should already have concluded that we are not being told the truth about such comets or brown dwarf stars; therefore, it stands to reason in my personal opinion that discussing a pole shift would indeed be prudent and expected in view of the intentional lies and deceptions being thrown around to confuse and distract us from asking some pretty basic questions regarding any celestial object four times the size of Jupiter with great mass and its potential impact on earth and all of humanity.

Any object of such a massive size and mass would and could induce a pole shift, but long before such a pole shift occurred, there would be indicators and even the pole shift itself could occur in a number of manners that is not properly discussed when talking about pole shifts.

A celestial body of great mass and size will affect the magnetic properties of planet earth and even the sun and every planet it comes in close proximity to. It is this slow building of magnetic influences from such a massive object that will and could a create sudden or slow magnetic pole reversal.

It is the process of that pole shift that to date is unknown with regard as to how it might occur, but process aside, a pole shift would be the final result of such a massive object coming so near to earth.

Crustal displacements or magnetic pole reversals could occur over a short period of time or over an extended period of time. This factor is an unknown, but to talk about a pole shift is indeed a prudent subject matter to be discussing if indeed you have grasped what such a massive object will do to the sun and to planet earth as it gets closer and then eventually when it passes earth on its way out of our solar system. It is those influences from such a massive body that could then result in a pole shift, magnetic reversal, or even a crustal displacement of earth that ends in a pole shift.

With that being said, add in the known occult ritualistic and symbolic elements that certain groups practice and reveal in such a way that they know the masses will never grasp and in that body of evidence will be the advance proclamation from such secret groups to expect a pole shift.

I contend that the intentional confusion created by disseminating disinformation of Comet Elenin and others is done so because they already know what comes our way and in that knowing, they have already determined that such a pole shift will occur. They even have a target date for such a possible pole shift and that date according to insider knowledge is 11-22-11.

11-22-11 is the final conjunction date of Comet Elenin and while such a date might alarm many because it is this year, bear in mind that the date is the anniversary of the assassination of JFK and while I personally don't feel the date is arbitrary, surviving until such a date to determine if such a premise or theory is correct is going to be hard to do in view of all the severe weather, solar flares, and the volcanic, earthquake, tsunami and comet debris impacts that could potentially occur long before we ever experience a pole shift.

Being alive on 11-22-11 after surviving so many possible ELE events to witness a pole shift is in my mind merely hoping for the best after being subjected to so much calamity and possible destructive occurrences during the passing of such a massive object.

Science is confirming that as the massive object leaves the influence of our sun as it heads back into space will be when earth will feel the increase influence from such a massive object gaining speed as it departs our solar system. It is during such an increase in speed that such a massive object could induce a pole shift. Since the final conjunction is 11-22-11, this to me is when such a pole shift could occur. This to me is why those that use occult symbolism have shown 11-22-11 to be the date that such a pole shift occurs on.

I closing I would say that yes, the devil is in the details and while we are not being told the truth of the matters necessary to properly investigate such a premise or wild idea, I would in all honesty concede that a pole shift is not only possible, but most highly probable.

Let's hope we at some point begin to hear the truth about Comet Elenin and the other named celestial objects, so we can discern for ourselves if such a matter is worthy of concern. As for myself, I have noted 11-22-11 as being the date that they have revealed to those that can see and as such, I will not make any Thanksgiving or Christmas plans until I am proven wrong about such a wild premise, because a pole shift in November would cancel all of our future and in a grave and sudden manner. This to me is why they deceive and misinform us with lies on more lies about Comet Elenin and or whatever you choose to call it.

This is why any meaningful discussion about pole shifts is dangerous to TPTB because we are not suppose to know the truth until it is too late and discussing such an event would bring their lies into focus and answer why they have built so many underground bunkers for themselves while TPTB keep the public in the dark about such matters right up to the very end.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I too, feel we are being "kept in the dark" by our governments. I'm sure their reasoning is, that it would cause too much panic. I think it could possibly bring us all together, regardless of our beliefs, cultures or all the other stuff we fight about.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join