It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Pyramid Bruise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Okay, I will preface by saying I have been an ATS active member since 2005. I am not one to hoax or make much ado about nothing. However, a strange turn of events have happened that I would like some outside insight on. Please take for granted that everything I say is true.

I am a very spiritual man. I don't want to give examples for fear that it will drive cynics away from the topic. That said, I am in a transitional period in life. My company I created and worked for 8 years is over. I went outside a couple nights ago to talk to the stars. I expressed my gratitude for the opportunities I have had, and eventually asked for guidance in the next chapter of my life. I sat there with my arms in the air as goose bumps traveled throughout my body.

I have always had a n affinity for pyramids and always see triangles when I meditate. The reason I say this is to galvanize the history behind the picture below. I requested a sign from the stars. I received a strange sign, in my opinion, that I am curious to get feedback on. I am basically wondering if anyone has had a mark like the one I have. It is a bruise. 6 dot bruise. I have never had a bruise like this, and I don;t know how I got it, but when I got out of the shower it was there.

Please analyze and tell me yout thoughts on the mark. Have anyone had a bruise like this before? I am not jumping on the idea that it is unique, I just would like to see if others have bruises like this.

FYI, the picture uploaded sideways and I don't know how to fix it, but it seems to be 6 dots making a perfect pyramid.

Thanks in advance.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It looks like a Brown Recluse spider bite to me. BTW what is that writing on your arm?

Brown Recluse

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looks like flea bites.
You got bugs in your shirts dude.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

Those pics are crazy! This is not a bite by any means. They are bruises. Seriously, just bruises that don't hurt.

The tattoo is: We are not humans having a spiritual experience; we are spirits having a human experience.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Trust me, they are not bites. They are bruises. It is under the skin stuff.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I woke up a couple days ago with a red mark on my stomach. It was a perfect triangle and had a dot in the middle of it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I remember seeing marks like this on an abduction case file. I just can't remember the case. Did you have missing time while you were starring at the stars?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Perhaps this is an initiation into a higher dimension of being for you? What did you ask for?

Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I don't remember time lapse but I do remember being succumbed by goose bumps/vibrations over my body for a full minute.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I simply asks for love to be returned to me.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think you're looking at it the 'wrong' way. It looks more pyramid-like the way the photo uploaded (taller, thinner). All the dots are in line this way. The guy who thinks it is a bite is patently blind.

I don't know. Some kinda medical issue? Aliens? Self-manifestation? My gut feeling is probably no-one but you knows and you must meditate on it (key).

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

The truth is I don't have any clue the relevance, however, I think it is interesting to be 6 small dot bruises in the shape of a triangle. What could cause this? And I hope it's not a medical issue.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

that bruise is very strange and it does come out as a perfect pyramid are any of the dots open at all like a small cut i know aliens like to plant chips in people ..I hope it goes away soon for you thanks for posting it...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Tilt your head. It's more pyramid like the correct angle.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

No cuts. I don't think abduction is an possibility. I think I would remember something. Or not.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

When we rationalize and ask others we are usually using the skin of the mind. I would try looking deeper within (meditate) since I believe anything in your sphere is intimately understood by your soul.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I simply asks for love to be returned to me.

why do you feel it is not being returned to you? I wonder if a door has been opened for you with this question, only you know the answer. No reply is necessary unless you care to share it..if it were me I would ponder your answer and my question to you. There in lies the answer..perhaps the pyramid on your arm is there to lead you to a deeper understanding of yourself and therefor the love you seek?
coco

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well said. I will.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Love is always returned to me. I am not devoid of love. I just thought to ask for a direct disbursement concerning a specific situation. I appreciate your interest thought.

AAC

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Peace my friend..cheers coco

top topics

<<   2 >>

join