It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle :Man to fly in the air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can you believe this news
Is this true
Is this a miracle or a hoax

Mr Johan Lorbeer you must be some super human with super human powers, looking at these pictures are mind blowing and yes bloody weird but brilliant. These still life Performance acts are hot and this one is called “Tarzan”, where the hell they got this name from is beyond me because I have never seen Tarzan do this
follow us
en.wikipedia.org...

all-strangestthings.blogspot.com...

www.divinecaroline.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

How he does it Although this trick seems genuine, it is not magic. He manages these positions by hiding his actual arm under his clothing and the 'arm' that is seen sticking to the wall is a support bar

/thread

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I've never seen a trick like that, but I'm sure he will never explain the trick or his secrets behind it. It would be pretty amazing if he could actually do that though.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The video at the bottom of the second link shows how it's done.

His arm in the same spot no matter what location he's at gives it away.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
That's 1/10 as impressive as some things Criss Angel has done. You want to think a guy that puts a fake arm onto a wall is an ET? Check these vids out.

PS I watched the Masked Magician debunk all of Angel's tricks... but won't spoil it. Enjoy.

edit on 23-4-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Actually
I also think it's a hoax
It is not magic

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The reveal is at the end of the second video on the page.
He needs a ladder and takes his jacket off, the fake arm still glued to wall.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I imagine he is being suspended from up above. With 2 attached shoe colored "holders" under his feet. Or perhaps the shoes are the support themselves. Either way, the trick is in the shoes. He would not be able to do this without holding on to something. (Would lose his balance.) Anyways, it is a cute trick.

Oh, I didn't see the reveal. Well my way would have worked too.

edit on 23-4-2011 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
That's about 1/10 as impressive as some things Criss Angel has done. You want to think a guy that puts a fake arm onto a wall is an ET? Check these vids out

criss angel is a complete fraud, it's all paid actors and camera tricks and special effects. he can't do any of his illusions live because it would look like a million dollar studio production, with directors, stunt doubles and multiple contraptions and wires all over the place.

edit on 23-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yeah, you can just watch the Masked Magician debunking everything he did.

Youtube search "Criss Angel Masked Magician", the keywords will bring up what I mean.

But still, it's more visually impressive than just hanging sideways from a wall. That was my point.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

criss angel is a complete fraud, it's all paid actors and camera tricks and special effects. he can't do any of his illusions live because it would look like a million dollar studio production, with directors, stunt doubles and multiple contraptions and wires all over the place.
What an absolute load of crap. I've seen him perform tricks in front of hundreds of people. Massive crowds, inside shopping malls...public places where anybody could walk by. There's no way those huge stunts are completely set up. The ones with smaller groups of onlookers could most certainly be entirely staged though.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
He could be an illusionist like Criss Angel or some other
master of illusions.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I agree with those who say there is likely a support bar coming from the building as he is always touching it. Seems like there would be an easier, less sneaky way to get attention. I'm just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What has this got to do with aliens or UFOs?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sosesose60
Actually
I also think it's a hoax
It is not magic

Being as there is no such thing as 'magic' obviously it isnt. The whole idea of these people is to trick you with 'illusions' obviously they arent trying to convince you its 'magic' or 'real' just for you to look and say, awesome, I wonder how they do it.

Unbeleivable, is it really not magic, damn, I thought that people were really cut in half and then magic'd back together with a wand....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Am I in the wrong forum here? i thought this was the Aliens and Ufos forum? I mean it looks cool and all but it's hardly on topic is it or is it just me slightly hungover on a Sunday missing the point...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
He surely has a lot of arms. I'm counting at least three. That at least is news-worthy...

top topics

join