It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cigarette pack defied the laws of gravity last night. Pics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Maybe you should stop smoking

I had just got off the phone with my mom. We had that conversation a couple of hours prior. A little something I left out.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
Regarding the OP, I had something very similar happen years ago. I pulled some change out of my pocket and tossed it on a dresser and to my astonishment one of the quarters landed on edge (with no other coins touching it) and stayed that way. I actually went and got my wife to show her, I couldn't believe it. It was still balanced on edge when we came back, and looked like it was ready to stay that way forever. I picked it up and examined it and there was nothing odd about the coin, then I tried to balance it on edge again and it wouldn't do it no matter which way I turned or rotated it. I don't think there was anything mystical about it, I guess if you take change out of your pocket (or set a pack of cigarettes down) hundreds or thousands of times over many years then the chances are good that some strange balancing act will happen at some point.

Like I said before. I smoked for 25 years, that approximately 228,125 times I put a cigarette pack down. Holy crap
time to quit I think

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
mmmm cancer

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Okay a bit off topic but I love the pic in your post. Anyone else ever wonder how magnets work? And don't give me a bunch of crap about how the atoms are polarized and theres a magnetic field and bla bla bla bla bla. All that scientific rhetoric is just a crutch for people who haven't learned to say "I don't know" WHY DO MAGNETS WORK?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
i like the bag of drugs beside your pac lol

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've seen something like that before, but it was a different object, sometimes maybe mathematics all align to the right weight for it to be standing like that or maybe your holding it with a string or something...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I've seen something like that before, but it was a different object, sometimes maybe mathematics all align to the right weight for it to be standing like that or maybe your holding it with a string or something...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I love the graphic picture of actual cancer with the warning..
That's too funny!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
“Sooner or later, everyone stops smoking”

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
i just find it odd that you have one pack opened with half a deck empty. plus you didnt show the inside of the package in question.
i remember doing stuff like this with soda cans

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Metal pipe behind the cigarette pack? Dude, the shadow people in your house are freakin stoners man! Is your granola like missing man! Have you notice like food missing! Does the Grateful Dead start blairing on your stereo for no reason? You've got stoner shadow people dude! Don't freak out, they're peaceful. You are just going to bump into them when you try to sit on your couch.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JayXBraun

Not so sure what is odd about that. One pack is empty so I got a new one.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
I love the graphic picture of actual cancer with the warning..
That's too funny!

Sure, we've got rotten lungs, brain hemorrhaging, stinky decaying teeth, two children saying "don't poison us", and a dying man hooked up to a ventilator. None of which work BTW as a deterrent.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Physics; If you don't understand it, make a thread about in on a conspiracy site.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30cae4b21679.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I really find it interesting why everyone keeps showing the beer can trick. I never claimed this happened with a beer can, it was a full pack of smokes, and the manor in which it happened. But what the hey... whatever floats your boat

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Strange, but now I want Belmont.

Quitting sucks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join