It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should Michael Jackson have collaborated with?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Michael Jackson had worked with various artists during his career but I often think of artists who I would have liked him to collaborate with.

My choices are Freddie Mercury (Michael Jackson did actually do three songs with Mercury, but they were never released, however it was reported recently that they are supposed to be set for release this year).

John Lennon (just because....I think it would have been cool)

Lady Gaga (Jackson reportedly expressed an interest in working with her. I've no doubt if he hadn't passed away when he did and he'd pullled off his come back concerts he would have worked with Gaga. Lady Gaga is as eccentric and theatrical as Jackson was so I could imagine them doing a song together and I imagine it would be pretty awesome).

James Brown (James Brown was a massive influence and inspiration for Michael Jackson. I think some of Jackson's dance routines he pretty much got from James Brown.)

There are probably others, but I can't think of anymore right now....so what are other people's choices?

Any other Michael Jackson fans out there who wished he'd collaborated with certain singers/artists but never did?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a better doctor

2nd

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

Could you at least come up with an actual suggestion?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thanks to whoever gave you a star.

I just waste my time making threads....the majority of people on this site are half-wits.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Did Michael Jackson already work with a rapper in the past? If so, I would like to see Eminem and Michale Jackson together rapping.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Kevorkian. I've never had any use for him. Glad he's gone....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Thanks to whoever gave you a star.

I just waste my time making threads....the majority of people on this site are half-wits.
In my mind anyone who laps up the weird perverted Jackson and makes threads about him is a 'half-wit' as you put it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He should have collaborated with all those child molesting priests in a mass suicide 20 yrs ago.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Michael Jackson with Gary Glitter and managed by Johnathan King. Oh and those prisoners in the South American jail who do dance routines.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

He should have collaborated with the law enforcement agencies after him. This disgrace of a human being got off to light dying. He should be alive and fearing for his life on a daily basis in jail. Glorifying someone who buys parents silence for molesting their kids. How disgusting! They should all be in jail! What does that say about Michael Jackson fans? Not telling, asking!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeraVerto
reply to post by Kram09

Did Michael Jackson already work with a rapper in the past? If so, I would like to see Eminem and Michale Jackson together rapping.

To get back on topic, if I recall correctly he worked with Heavy D on Jam.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
jesus

2nd

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Could you at least come up with an actual suggestion?

2nd
3rd
4th

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
For those who don't like Michael Jackson, why even post in this thread?

It's quite frankly rude.

You really must be sad bitter people to show so much hate for someone you never knew.

Of all the children Michael Jackson had at his home only two ever made any allegations against him. One he paid off (suspicious yes, but the boy's father seemed far more interested in money than getting justice for his son) and the second he was aquitted and found not guility on all counts.

So in my personal opinion I believe Michael Jackson was innocent and I'll make threads on what I like and those who don't like Michael Jackson can make threads on what they like. I won't come into those threads and make stupid comments which contribute nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

It's quite frankly rude.

it's actually ruder that you think you have the right to dictate what people should and should not write in a public forum. It's called an opinion and everyone is entitled to one and have right to express it wherever they see fit. You can express yours but don't tell people what to do! Who made you a God?

My opinion is that he should have collaborated with the authorities and serve his time. Celebrity justice was at work here!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

But all the stuff you've said has nothing to do with the topic of this thread, so why bother posting?

Was the title, hey everybody what do you think about Michael Jackson, was he guilty or innocent?

Nooooo it wasn't. It was something different, yet you felt fit to come in here and spout off your vitriol.

It's just courtesy. People like you get called "trolls."

So if you have nothing constructive or relevent to say about the thread subject, then I suggest you don't post anything at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

But all the stuff you've said has nothing to do with the topic of this thread,

You obviously did not read my post correctly. Look at the first sentence! Completely on topic. Your argument is proven false and dismissed!

spout off your vitriol.

The exact same thing could be said about your posting style!

People like you get called "trolls." So if you have nothing constructive or relevent to say about the thread subject, then I suggest you don't post anything at all.

Oh OK! Playing the "Troll Card" are we? You are obviously one of those ATS people who when they read a post that goes against their way of thinking they feel the need to label them a troll! All because someone thinks differently hmmmmm "Troll" gets thrown around here way to much with the bulk of those people using it unjustly.

Remember you were the one who started this by being a Hitler and saying when people should and should not post unless it is along the lines you like! Other than that this post would never have happened!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Wow. make a thread about something you like and everyone $h!ts on it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by BlueLightRain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Bro, OP was just trying to have a friendly discussion about music they liked. If you don't particularly care for their musical taste, then try another thread. People putting junk posts on threads make them long and tedious to read when you're just trying to get a little information. I don't need to scroll through 77 pages of bickering, just want some conversation.

join