It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Docs: two different sets of files. The debunked 29, and THIS ONE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Everything I'm seeing today about the NSA files is focusing on the 29 exercises released in the journal...

Key to 29 exercises, NSA releases 29 messages from space?

BUT...

THESE (different all together) from COMINT are discussing "balloons" changing directions at 75,000 feet and being tracked on radar, other UFOs "probably balloons" flying over them at 86,000 feet, and a group of 23 in formation.

Balloons don't normally travel in packs at 80,000 feet and make turns together...

They also happen to be classified "TOP SECRET UMBRA"

NSA COMINT part C

If I have missed this mixed in with "the 29" please give some links, eh?

edit on 23-4-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
These NSA documents look different than the usual documents released by the FBI or any other government agency. There's obviously visitations by extraterrestrials and UFOs flying around. If it wasn't true, there wouldn't be so many documents all over the place from FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, Army, Naval Intelligence and others.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
These NSA documents look different than the usual documents released by the FBI or any other government agency. There's obviously visitations by extraterrestrials and UFOs flying around. If it wasn't true, there wouldn't be so many documents all over the place from FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, Army, Naval Intelligence and others.

There are obviously UFOs. Very true. No question. But why do you make this tremendous leap of faith to extraterrestrials? Here we have some memos, rather difficult to interpret, where people are wondering what these lights in the sky or these radar returns are, and we instantly jump to ET. If you've really got some evidence for ET, OK. Let's talk about it. But it seems to me this leap of faith is far to wide to take without evidence that is a whole lot better than this.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

It's not a leap of faith. If you would read the documents, specifically extraterrestrials are mentioned. That word has been mentioned in so many documents that I've read. I can't count how many times I've seen 'extraterrestrials' and 'extraterrestrial biological entities' in documents from the FBI, NSA, CIA, Naval Intelligence, MJ-12, etc. Many people didn't even believe in UFOs in the past simply because they never saw one before. Now there are more people who accept it because they have seen it. Today, many people don't even believe that aliens have visited Earth simply because they have never seen them, but now there are more reports of strange bipedal creatures being spotted along with UFO sightings simultaneously. The declassified documents and reported sightings support the reality of both UFOs and extraterrestrials. The NASA Keplar space telescope has been finding habitable, Earth-like planets like crazy for the past few months. Don't tell me that acknowledging the existence of other civilizations is a "leap of faith" when there is so much evidence arising to support it. If you want to argue with someone who takes leaps of faith, go to a church or argue in a religious forum. Those places are where the leaps of faith are performed and a severe lack of evidence to support those leaps of faith is very easy to notice.
edit on 4/23/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by schuyler

It's not a leap of faith. If you would read the documents, specifically extraterrestrials are mentioned. That word has been mentioned in so many documents that I've read. I can't count how many times I've seen 'extraterrestrials' and 'extraterrestrial biological entities' in documents from the FBI, NSA, CIA, Naval Intelligence, MJ-12, etc. Many people didn't even believe in UFOs in the past simply because they never saw one before. Now there are more people who accept it because they have seen it. Today, many people don't even believe that aliens have visited Earth simply because they have never seen them, but now there are more reports of strange bipedal creatures being spotted along with UFO sightings simultaneously. The declassified documents and reported sightings support the reality of both UFOs and extraterrestrials. The NASA Keplar space telescope has been finding habitable, Earth-like planets like crazy for the past few months. Don't tell me that acknowledging the existence of other civilizations is a "leap of faith" when there is so much evidence arising to support it. If you want to argue with someone who takes leaps of faith, go to a church or argue in a religious forum. Those places are where the leaps of faith are performed and a severe lack of evidence to support those leaps of faith is very easy to notice.
edit on 4/23/2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

Post of the year.

@OP Yeah those tiny little bastards balloons are so advanced now they even can fly in formation and make 90 degrees turns in midair and disappear in an blink of an eye and of course don´t forget their new propulsion systems who´s allowing them to increase and decrease their speed at any time.

The excuses and explanations the government and most of the debunkers come up with is just plain stupid. Fact is they investigate every UFO that´s reported. Every single one of them! Why would they do that in the first place if all we see is bogus and just our imagination? Don´t get me wrong i don´t trust anything that got released these days because well it´s from the government but the documents are a pretty good laugh sometimes. I like how they shifted from swamp gas and hallucinations to chinese lanterns(my favourite) or stars in the last decade or so. They must really think we are a bunch of idiots who can´t tell the difference between those things and a real UFO?

The sad thing is now that they are releasing all this "official" crap it will be much harder for us. Yes i think the documents aren´t what they supposed to be. The fact that the documents were available for decades and just forgotten the question still rmeains why the false infos about their releases? Is it another test for the people who don´t believe in UFOs and aliens to check if there is a worldwide change to the subject or is it another hidden agenda? I have plenty of ideas and theories but all of them have one thing in common they are scary as hell and nothing to look forward too.

I know one thing for sure in the next months there is more to come but people please don´t buy the disclosure crap for one minute. The government hasn´t changed at all. They still deceive and lie to us every day. Maybe they are afraid of something but if that´s true does it means that´s good for us or is it far worse than the PTB?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I sorta figured something was up when in the first page of the "29" threads there were several people giving the one-line "yup - nothing to see here!"

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I just want to know who called the NSA to findout they were a Hoax. They imply a lot of things [not an exercise.] I don't care if it has exercise on it. The Air Force has all these they are saying in the document is for the year 2025, but they are teaching this and using it now. They put a hypothetical on all of it so they can't be sued, The strongest word ever used by all government agencies is """Deniability """

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I can not comment on the validity of any of these documents. However I do know that EVERY security agency in the US as well as every branch of the military has looked into the UFO phenomena in the past. Most of them all reached the same conclusions. In most cases none of the findings on the UFOs ever reached public ears. It is a highly compartmentalized subject within the government and has god knows how many agencies still working behind the shadows with this phenomena. Back during the Truman years this subject was classified two levels higher than the Manhattan project.

top topics

join