It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Traficant. Israel has used America like a... (warning explicit language Youtube)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Never heard of this guy but I agree with every word he says about TPTB tho the evil zions aint all of it....

So no doubt old news to most of you but a new interview so wth I'd love to get more info on this guy and if anyone disagrees with what he's saying chime in 9/11 and the NWO never gets old. Well at least while their still running the world and TSA'ing your junk eh.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Not that I've ever been a fan of Rush Limbaugh, but he used to play a lot of Traficant videos. He is plain-spoken and smarter than he actually looks. (Notice how in this video he looks and talks like some slightly educated redneck.)

Of course I'm always warmly disposed to someone who holds similar views on certain things. Can't say I always agree with him, but I do have a healthy respect for him....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

he was a congressman or something. he was tortured and wrongfully imprisoned for taking on the khazarian/ bankster/CFR/Mossad/etc..

read up by searching "traficant dieseling" which is a form of shackeling which is extremly painful..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
he was a congressman or something. he was tortured and wrongfully imprisoned for taking on the khazarian/ bankster/CFR/Mossad/etc..

read up by searching "traficant dieseling" which is a form of shackeling which is extremly painful..

So another real American hero no wonder he's hardly getting any attention. Many thx for the replies. The guys def worth checking out too bad he'll never have the support to effect the change he is so willing to fight for.

top topics

join