It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Evidence Of Consciousness Leap Within The Human Race

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Not a lot of you believe we are undergoing massive spiritual changes that will lead to the 2012 mega-event. However, proofs are starting to spread on the internet. In fact, the first baby with 3 strands of DNA (3 helix) has been born. Well, it's the first one to receive such a diagnostic, probably not the first, and certainly not the last.

Here's an article talking about it. Click here

Here's another article talking about the same case, but going more into the 2012 aspect of it: Click here

The second one comes from a blog, but it gives us the sources of the articles.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: Title was a bit too heavy

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This was discussed last week.

Basically the reporter was completely dumbass ignorant of genetics, and got a whole lot of things wrong.
There was no "world first" here, and apart from the human interest story, nothing worthy of any note whatsoever as far as genetics goes.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
This was discussed last week.

Basically the reporter was completely dumbass ignorant of genetics, and got a whole lot of things wrong.
There was no "world first" here, and apart from the human interest story, nothing worthy of any note whatsoever as far as genetics goes.

I am aware a thread exists for the first article. My thread is more about the second one, which you should be reading.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
My thread is more about the second one, which you should be reading.

Ok, I just read it.
As somebody who actually has a degree in Genetics and Molecular Biology, that second page is a bunch of dogs bollox as well.

BF: These are children who can move objects across
the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill
glasses of water just by looking at them.

Seriously, DNA is supposed to do magic now?

Like to comment more, but I have to go out.
Actually, no I dont want to bother commenting more.

edit on 23-4-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Obviously Alpha has never seen my magic powers.

Unfortunately, I don't know about this as a smoking gun either.

But I, like others, don't need a gun or smoke to see that we are on the cusp of something significant.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Way to exercise your sheeple thought there! Awesome

So because standard science makes it seem that psychic manipulation of the material world by the human mind isn't possible you just jump through there little flaming hoops.

A new genetic marker could easily be the precursor to human psychic ability. What if was linked to a part of the brain that was able to generate or manipulate gravity? Hell we don't even know what gravity is how could you say it isn't at least possible? Or maybe electro magnetic manipulation? We are essentially electrical impulses and water. Also science really doesn't know what electro magnetic force is other than a name for something we observe.

Open your mind and speculate a bit. It won't hurt you I promise!

I should also say this is far from a smoking gun. More of a speculation on that the gun could exist.

Interesting none-the less

And please don't just mock something and yell impossible without at least thinking about it. If you don't care to think on it don't comment.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

My thread is more about the second one, which you should be reading.

Ok, I just read it.
As somebody who actually has a degree in Genetics and Molecular Biology, that second page is a bunch of dogs bollox as well.

BF: These are children who can move objects across
the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill
glasses of water just by looking at them.

Seriously, DNA is supposed to do magic now?

Like to comment more, but I have to go out.
Actually, no I dont want to bother commenting more.

edit on 23-4-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

Fact is, we know almost nothing about DNA. 97% is considered junk DNA and we don't know why they exist. Evolution suggests they would be deleted or replaced by something else if they were useless. They're still there, so they have a function. Knowing 3% of the whole DNA concept is pretty much like not knowing anything about it. So I guess DNA can do magic, in a way. What does your genetic degree could tell me about shadow DNA?

Science has yet to discover these strands, although they have seen the shadows of them on their electronic microscopes. They call them "shadow DNA".

Article on shadow DNA

Honestly, a degree in genetics doesn't really help here, because what is said in the second article goes beyond what we comprehend. In other words, what you learned in school does not apply here. We know so little about it...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Star for the cat with the hat.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't buy into the whole next step in evolution thing everyones been talking about lately. There aren't many environmental factors that favor certain types of people. If you're allergic to peanuts or dairy, you can just eat something else and be just fine. Most people survive to an age where procreating is possible, the super-weak, the super-strong, tall, short, fat, skinny, black, pale, we can all mate with each other, we're all the same species and will continue to be until our environment changes in a drastic way, and in saying that it is impossible to know how we will evolve.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You are right, I have changed the title to something more accurate.

JingleLord, you are right as well. It could be linked to our brain, simply because we use so little of its capacity as we speak. It's absurd to think otherwise. There are some parts of the brain we just don't use, and some other parts we are using are not to their full capacity. I believe DNA and the brain are tied together.

Star for the hats on the cat as well aha!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hey guys,

Not a lot of you believe we are undergoing massive spiritual changes that will lead to the 2012 mega-event. However, proofs are starting to spread on the internet. In fact, the first baby with 3 strands of DNA (3 helix) has been born. Well, it's the first one to receive such a diagnostic, probably not the first, and certainly not the last.

Here's an article talking about it. Click here

Here's another article talking about the same case, but going more into the 2012 aspect of it: Click here

The second one comes from a blog, but it gives us the sources of the articles.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: Title was a bit too heavy

Actually what I see in the racial unconscious about this is that the greys dampened our 'psychic' abilities to protect themselves and their projects from us newly sentient humans, because we kept getting into things (curious beings we were, even then) and ruining them.

We, without that muffling/dampening, would be pretty powerful energy workers.. that is what that whole moving things with your mind and such is about. It isn't really 'magic'; it's simply the ability to work with raw energy even as most of the other aliens can do easily.

And ya, the Greys did block those natural abilities by manipulating our DNA. How, I don't know, but that is what the Greys do reallly well. It is what they are known for by all the other alien species. So what is happening is the muffling is either being removed (although I don't see the greys doing it) or it is simply wearing thru because of the increasing and raising of the earth's energy field.

edit on 23-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Good analysis. I've always thought our DNA had been altered in a way. I've always thought about the Annunakis but I just don't know enough about them to say it for sure.

We are, indeed, extremely curious creatures and I've heard we used to be a pain in the ass of those who wanted to conduct their agendas on Earth. DNA manipulation seemed gold I guess.

What makes me sure, 100%, that we've been downgraded is what we call "junk DNA". Doesn't that sound stupid? Junk DNA?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Open your mind and speculate a bit. It won't hurt you I promise!

There is nothing in your post but speculation which is completely devoid of reality.

So because standard science makes it seem that psychic manipulation of the material world by the human mind isn't possible you just jump through there little flaming hoops.

Is there any evidence whatsoever that people can do this? No. At no time has anyone been able to demonstrate such an ability. No wonder science doesn't take it seriously.

A new genetic marker could easily be the precursor to human psychic ability.

So are you suggesting that there is no psychic ability at present? You think a chemical strand is going to make psychic abilities possible?

Hell we don't even know what gravity is how could you say it isn't at least possible?

We know what gravity is. We know how gravity behaves. What does that have to do with anything being discussed.

And please don't just mock something and yell impossible without at least thinking about it. If you don't care to think on it don't comment.

Do you have anything at all substantial to say or are you simply making up a lot of baloney?

So far you have speculated on psychic abilities which have never been shown to exist in well planned experiments. You have speculated that this nonexistent ability might be possible if a (you used the wrong term of course) came into being.

The "open the mind" demand is usually made by those that know their position verges on the silly.
edit on 23-4-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Here is a child with the following problems:

Brave Alfie Clamp was born blind and with severe disabilities, which led doctors to carry out various tests.

They revealed his seventh chromosome has an extra strand of material which has never been documented anywhere in the world before.

This condition has led to severe difficulties for this individual and the family. It's not a "consciousness leap" or anything like that. It is what it is. Usually such situations are lethal. In this case it was not.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well...Stereo. I think you didn't understand the thread. Psychic abilities are supposedly available with the extra strands of DNA. We're all double-helixed (just made that up
), so how could we demonstrate it?

Besides, does absence of evidence means evidence of absence to you? Because it is not so...not everything is provable as the Universe is way more than "just physics". There are vibrations, energies, and all the spirituality side of it. Science doesn't take in account these 3 domains. Science is not the answer to everything. Science wouldn't be as developed as it is now without speculation, so speculation isn't a "bad" thing.

And lastly, we think we know how gravity works, but really, we're just getting the bases of the whole concept. Gravity, electro-magnetism...They are both known to us, but the only thing we can do is propose theories with physics. Once again, there is more to life than just physics.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Here is a child with the following problems:

Brave Alfie Clamp was born blind and with severe disabilities, which led doctors to carry out various tests.

They revealed his seventh chromosome has an extra strand of material which has never been documented anywhere in the world before.

This condition has led to severe difficulties for this individual and the family. It's not a "consciousness leap" or anything like that. It is what it is. Usually such situations are lethal. In this case it was not.

Really? Lethal? How do you know, since he's the first to receive such a diagnostic?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Well...Stereo. I think you didn't understand the thread.

I think you know that is wrong.

Psychic abilities are supposedly available with the extra strands of DNA.

Really? Where doe anything stated in the article, the opening post, or anything but idle speculation make that connection?

There are vibrations, energies, and all the spirituality side of it. Science doesn't take in account these 3 domains. Science is not the answer to everything. Science wouldn't be as developed as it is now without speculation, so speculation isn't a "bad" thing.

Vibration and energy are simply words borrowed from science to pretend that there is some legitimacy to the fake stuff. You are correct science is not the answer to everything. That does not mean that psychic claims cannot be tested. Every time they are tested in a controlled situation the psychic fails. Why? Because even if the person truly believes they have powers they do not.

Speculation in science is not like speculation here.

And lastly, we think we know how gravity works, but really, we're just getting the bases of the whole concept. Gravity, electro-magnetism...They are both known to us, but the only thing we can do is propose theories with physics. Once again, there is more to life than just physics.

We know a lot about gravity. Do we know everything? No. That does not mean we know little.

Sure science is full of theories, but theory in science does not mean idle speculation as it is used by many people. Theories are not proposed in science. They are developed. It is a painstaking effort to build up a theory. It begins with facts and then a means of explaining those facts. Then there are tests to see if the model is correct.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well...Stereo. I think you didn't understand the thread. Psychic abilities are supposedly available with the extra strands of DNA. We're all double-helixed (just made that up ), so how could we demonstrate it?

You said exactly what you said on your previous post. We can't prove psychic power right now because we can't get them. We have 2 helix, thus we can't use the power. How am I supposed to prove something we can't do in the present moment? All psychic fail in controlled environment because...well...they have regular DNA.

And what about your input on energies and vibrations? Are you saying they are non-existent? I'm a little confused about your claim, because they both are very real...Weird, because energies and vibrations (and dimensions) are major parts of the Universe, but not taking into consideration when it comes to science. Don't you fin this illogical?

And finally, we don't know enough about gravity, electro-magnetism and the whole universe to state that we "comprehend" it. Those who say so are limited in their way of thinking.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

And what about your input on energies and vibrations? Are you saying they are non-existent? I'm a little confused about your claim, because they both are very real...Weird, because energies and vibrations (and dimensions) are major parts of the Universe, but not taking into consideration when it comes to science. Don't you fin this illogical?

You are using 2 words which every crank uses in different ways. Energies and vibrations is rather vague, almost meaningless terms, bandied about by people.

According to you

Science doesn't take in account these 3 domains.

Is that your way of acknowledging that these are not detectable or measurable?

Are you saying they are non-existent?

It seems that you have stated that yourself.

But then you state

I'm a little confused about your claim, because they both are very real...Weird, because energies and vibrations (and dimensions) are major parts of the Universe

So maybe you want to tell me what you mean by these terms. On the one hand you suggest science does not deal with these vibrations yet you claim they are real.

And finally, we don't know enough about gravity, electro-magnetism and the whole universe to state that we "comprehend" it. Those who say so are limited in their way of thinking.

That's a very close minded statement. It only suggests your limited understanding of the issues and not the state of knowledge.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Gab1159

You are using 2 words which every crank uses in different ways. Energies and vibrations is rather vague, almost meaningless terms, bandied about by people.

According to you

Science doesn't take in account these 3 domains.

Is that your way of acknowledging that these are not detectable or measurable?

Are you saying they are non-existent?

It seems that you have stated that yourself.

But then you state

I'm a little confused about your claim, because they both are very real...Weird, because energies and vibrations (and dimensions) are major parts of the Universe

So maybe you want to tell me what you mean by these terms. On the one hand you suggest science does not deal with these vibrations yet you claim they are real.

That's a very close minded statement. It only suggests your limited understanding of the issues and not the state of knowledge.

Stereo Stereo Stereo...I sense you are derailing this thread now. How about attacking the points I made instead of putting words into my mouth? What is it you are doing? I don't know what to tell you. All I can see in your last post is "You're saying that..." "Is it your way of saying..." "rather vague" "maybe you want to tell me" blah blah blah. Everything is directed towards me, and not the argument. If you are not to address my arguments, do not dare derailing my thread and trying to take this debate to a personal level. I'm getting used to your little game.

But you know what, we've already been through that, we've already talked about this very issue of you. Until you decide to attack my arguments, I will stop replying to you.
Do not feed the derailer.

edit on 24-4-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join