It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 54: Your Phone is listening, what Cops can't do, Ralph Ring Interview + more Iraq scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today.

This week we'll be discussing the major topics on ATS from the past week, current world events and anything that catches our eye today! We'll also be interviewing Ralph Ring from Blue Star Enterprise about his life and experiences in hour two of the show.

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Show now available on Rewind

""

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on 25/4/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Some amazing topics tonight folks. be sure to tune in, it should be one hell of a show. really looking forward to the Ralph Ring interview.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Tonight's gonna be my first night listening.
looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Tonight's gonna be my first night listening.
looking forward to it.

Same here, man.

Just registered the other week and I am listening here tonight on this rainy day here in Massachusetts.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here is the article mentioned on the show....

www.computerworld.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Ralph Ring interview is on now.

Fascinating fella.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Mr. Ring's website....

bluestarenterprise.com...

Fascinating interview so far.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have to say.. though I am not technical in the info that is being presented, but you guys are making it very easy for me to understand. Thanks, I'm learning alot tonight!!

Peace, NRE

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How much money does he need from investors?

I am curious...

A few friends and me are looking to invest money

I am also lost as to the stage his ideas are at...

Idea, development, test bed, prototype, or production?

I saw his web site and where they base themselves...

Also , I cant get on chat (the computer is primitive)... can someone ask these....

As for the risk on invest, lets say me and my friends are not worried about that
edit on 23-4-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!

Just WOW

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok If I understand this is what it is based on...

Viktor

Viktor Schauberger (30 June 1885 – 25 September 1958) was an Austrian forester/forest warden, naturalist, philosopher, inventor and Biomimicry experimenter.

The inventor of what he called "implosion technology", Schauberger developed his own theories based on fluidic vortices and movement in nature. He built actuators for airplanes, ships, silent turbines,[1] self-cleaning pipes and equipment for cleaning and so-called "refinement" of water to create spring water,[2] which he used as a remedy.

Schauberger's theories appear not to have received acceptance in the mainstream western scientific community, as replication proves either too difficult or results vary from previously published data. However, Schauberger's work remains an inspiration to many people in the Green movement for his own observations of nature.

It is based on my understanding of this...

I agree is that this quite interesting...

Amazon Books

Product Description
Why are so many species of plant and animal disappearing? How is it that Earth is losing more fresh water than it is producing? What are the effects of chlorination and fluoridation of water? The answers to these and many more pressing environmental questions are to be found in this remarkable book - the first in-depth examination of the life and work of the brilliant forester, scientist and pioneering inventor, Viktor Schauberger. Schauberger's insights into Nature pivoted on the essential characteristics of water as a living and pulsating substance that energises all of life, both organic and inorganic. He frequently asserted, "Water is a living substance!" - an ideal to which many philosophers have subscribed. With his ground-breaking concepts on energy, biomagnetism and the true function of trees, he showed how a world that exploited its resources rather than cherishing them was doomed to destroy itself. Above all, he demonstrated how Nature's abundance is the result of a complex interaction of energies that actually create matter, not the other way around as orthodox science believes. For him energy was primary, and physical form the secondary effect.
About the Author
Scientist and architect Callum Coats spend twenty-three years translating, collating and editing Viktor Schauberger's books, articles and letters. The result is 'Living Energies'. He is also the translator and editor of the four-volume Eco-technology series encompassing a large and representative spectrum of Schauberger's work, also published by Gateway Books - 'The Water Wizard', 'Nature as Teacher', 'The Fertile Earth' and 'The Energy Evolution'.

Now not tying into the deaths of all the wildlife... I want to make sure I understand which part of these on free energy ...

My understanding of what he said...

Electrostatic induction

Electrostatic induction is a redistribution of electrical charge in an object, caused by the influence of nearby charges.[1] Induction was discovered by British scientist John Canton in 1753 and Swedish professor Johan Carl Wilcke in 1762.[2] Electrostatic generators, such as the Wimshurst machine, the Van de Graaff generator and the electrophorus, use this principle. Electrostatic induction should not be confused with electromagnetic induction; both are often referred to as 'induction'.

This is about the best explanation of what he was saying ... IMHO... or the way to transfer it to use....

I do not think it is "free energy", it is close but no cigar

You will experience loss.. The question is how negligible the loss is....

All I am adding is this....

in trying to build things...
Power systems...

Generating
transferring to
use

heat loss will occur at each step....

In laymen's terms, for all of it... he is referring to a process by which the motion of some series of particles generates energy...

If I am wrong please correct me...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

WOW!!!!! Just WOW

G,day Semper you guys going to upload that interview somewhere. i reckon lots of other members who missed it would love to hear it

And i agree WOW !!!!!!

In laymen's terms, for all of it... he is referring to a process by which the motion of some series of particles generates energy... If I am wrong please correct me...

Not going to correct you ripcontrol but if he was going to get charged with treason i think he was onto something worthy

Someone should start a thread on Ralph even get him to get on here, very interesting fella thats a given

Thanks for the interview ATS well done

Wal

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Erik Prince is/was the name of the owner of the company...

also it also comes down to another question entirely...

did they fly or sail over seas....?

that will be a hanging point...

if at any time they touched the deck of a us carrier or maritime base...

Admirality Law US

In federal courts in the United States, there is generally no right to a jury trial in admiralty cases. However, Congress has created some limited rights of jury trial in seamen's personal injury actions brought under the Merchant Marine Act of 1920 (the Jones Act) where a jury trial is otherwise permitted. In state courts, the right to trial by jury is determined by the law of the state where the case is brought. Consequently, admiralty cases brought in state courts can be tried before a jury.

on civilian as for criminal...

Federal Criminal blogs

Sentencing Considerations for Corporations and Organizations

We received an excellent reader question regarding what factors do Federal courts consider in imposing punishment on corporations or organizations in criminal proceedings. Corporations of course, don’t “go to jail.” The Government does collect its $200 however, since the organization sentencing provisions of the United States Sentencing Guidelines are primarily fine-driven. And while there is a massive body of law concerning factors which must be considered in imposing sentence on individuals, caselaw relating to considerations in imposing punishment on corporations is relatively sparse.

However, areas which courts consider in sentencing corporations or organizations, and conversely areas which corporate criminal counsel may emphasize in order to attempt to mitigate the consequences to their corporate clients, may be discerned from the Guidelines themselves. In many cases, such as relating to acceptance of responsibility and role in the offense, these considerations closely parallel those for individual defendant. The questions facing a corporation at sentencing will boil down to how much will the corporation be made to pay in the form of fines and restitution, and what conditions will be imposed on the corporation.

it goes into some detail over what you are referring to...

www.thespywhobilledme.com...

this link covers some more of the area you where asking...

www.brookings.edu...

and

About...

U.S. Military Contractors operating in combat zones are now subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). Congress quietly made this change as part of the FY 2007 Military Authorization Act.

The provision makes a very small, but important change to Article 2 of the UCMJ. Under previous law, the UCMJ only applied to civilians in combat areas during periods of war declared by Congress.

I believe they follow under the umcj.... completely... or did it occur pre 2007

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I only caught the latter part of his conversation (my first time listening here)... I got the express idea that he was referring to gravity wave amplifiers that can power a beam ship and/or propel a person or group to another location at the speed of thought.

He did mention the use of Nikola Tesla's ideas and plans some of which probably never actually got experimented on and were theoretical at his time.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

The whole show will be available here...

atslive.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

I caught pieces and was trying to figure it out...

It went from the generation of energy to equipment they powered.... I was trying to get to understanding that the creation of energy

The creation of the devices to take advantage of other effect made me curious...

Also on the earlier post of the treason...

The hunt for zero point energy

Amazon.com Review
Imagine the power, economic and military, that would fall into the hands of the person who figured out how to bypass the ordinary laws of physics, defy gravity, and travel near the speed of light.

Though it sometimes seems to fall in the realm of science fiction more than pure science, aviation-technology journalist Nick Cook's intriguing tale involves the long quest to develop antigravity vehicles and the sometimes eccentric characters who have played a part in it: Nazi rocket engineers, backyard inventors, NASA scientists, conspiracy theorists, and UFO watchers among them. The last group figures, Cook explains, because the ideal craft for "electrogravitic reaction" would take the form of a disc, a design consideration seen in the shape of current stealth aircraft. It could just be, the author suggests, that what witnesses have taken to be flying saucers might instead be antigravity-aircraft prototypes, though he cautions that "the subject is too complex ... to conform to a single explanation."

And therein hangs a good part of this always interesting, if admittedly speculative, story, which, regardless of the truth of the matter (or, perhaps, antimatter), will appeal to techies and Trekkies alike. --Gregory McNamee --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

It seems that the US may have already advanced electro static work several generations out... ( about 5 )

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

I replied into the earlier post...

The book was interesting and goes into the Treason thing... they (US MILITARY) have created it...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Many thanks Sir Knight.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
GO Garth...

I agree 100%

my opinion

Resources are part of national defense...

I have been wondering when we will take over OPEC.....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

The relevant fact I caught was that the energy is always existent; the devices they built were merely taking advantage of what is always available.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join