It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO(again) photographed by a child.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought this ufo was an ICBM missile but it cannot lol. I don't know if it was already posted but i used the search function and didn't find this thread.
So, what do you think ? Rocket ?
www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It has a rocket type propulsion trail.
Usually you don't see a propulsion trail with UFO.
My guess is some kind of rocket plane.
Could be privately owned, also.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
it just look to bright to be real... and the propulsion trail looks like white dots made in paint
Just my first thought ofc

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

I doubt their camera was taking 500 x 375 pixel photos, so I would like to see the photo at its original size.

I don't think it was something flying in the sky in front of the car. The scene is too dark, so something moving fast would appear blurred because of the longer exposure needed for a low light photo. Also, in the zoomed-in image, it almost looks like the "trail" is part of the object, and we don't see any sign of the Sun's light on the object or the "trail", almost makes me think that it was something inside the car.

PS: almost because I think it should look out of focus if it was inside the car.

edit on 23/4/2011 by ArMaP because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm in no way considered an expert, so this comment should be taken with a grain of salt, but if you look at the quality of the picture, the UFO is much more crisp than everything else. it seems almost as if it was being zoomed in on, which according to the story isnt possible. If they didnt notice the object, it must have been moving fast, it should be blurred.

1. if the object were moving fast it should be blurry, unless this child was shooting at 1/2000+ and had the right specs, which i doubt.

2. the object seems TOO clear

3. Something about the quality of the photo seems fake, the object does not look like its in the sky. It was either in the car or added later.

Im sure someone on here that has more knowledge of contrails can elaborate. S&F, lets figure this out.
edit on 23-4-2011 by WordPlayJAy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
it just look to bright to be real... and the propulsion trail looks like white dots made in paint
Just my first thought ofc
I noticed that the propulsion trail looks digital like, C.G.I was used.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LaTouffe

It's gotta be Buck Rogers!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think this is a really intriguing photograph. I don't find the object to be any more 'clear' or defined than anything else in the photo; the quality of the object seems to me to be congruent with everything else in the photo. I don't think this is a 'fake'.

I like reading first hand accounts and I can remember plenty that described cigar shaped objects leaving a contrail. Maybe we finally have a photo of one.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Frater210 because: None

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The image of what looks like a cigarette shaped UFO is incredible. The thing that interests me the most about this particular image is of the crispness of the close-up - I think it would be impossible to achieve such a clear cut image without using techniques that make the image look more credible than it already is. I also find it interesting how the contrail of the craft is dead straight - it doesn't seem to be like a normal contrail of an airplane. The cigar shaped object has been reported many times so could this be the object that has been seen by people in the past? It certainly is an interesting photo but something is telling me a little bit of photoshopping has been done to make the photo look better than it is.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It looks like it's stationary, and it's shooting some sort of laser!! Good find .

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
looks fake to me guys the light on the otherside from where the sun is makes it look like it has glowing eyes.
looks all wrong and the angle of the object looks all wrong. It also looks like the mario cannonballs with the white eyes.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looks like a torch stuck on top of the original photo.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i will post more like this one when i will have more pics.
I think it's not a fake, the quality of the UFO is the same than the rest of the picture. But sorry if it's really a fake.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It could be military.
Looks like the exhaust of a pulse jet.
IMHO

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

edit on 24-4-2011 by charlyv because: duplicate post removed

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

At first glance that was my thought too, but it looks too "geometric" to be a normal exhaust trail.

top topics

join