It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could September be the month of the rapture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by Akragon

As far as your statement about the flood.I don't know about that, I choose to believe what the bible say's about the flood, rather than what another human say's, after all it was God who created the flood, besides I live in the smoky mountains of Tn. and there have been fossils of salt water fish found on the highest peaks of these Mountains,but there is no ocean around here. but if the flood was only regional that makes it even more of a miracle, since every thing on the face of the earth would have been destroyed by only a regional flood.

edit on 23-4-2011
edit on 23-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

Im not trying to get you to believe me, as i've said before i don't care who believes what i say. Everything on the earth wasn't destroyed, again thats completely rediculious. Even when the dinosaurs were killed by that bloody meteor, everything wasn't killed off... Im sure at some point in TN's history it was probably underwater, it doesn't mean it was a world wide flood, continents shift, so do oceans. Theres plenty of evidence of different ancient societies living where there is currently water. This lends no proof to any world wide flood.

And well, destroyed by a regional flood? Come on man, use some logic please.

extra DIV

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Originally posted by infojunkie2
reply to post by Akragon

As far as your statement about the flood.I don't know about that, I choose to believe what the bible say's about the flood, rather than what another human say's, after all it was God who created the flood, besides I live in the smoky mountains of Tn. and there have been fossils of salt water fish found on the highest peaks of these Mountains,but there is no ocean around here. but if the flood was only regional that makes it even more of a miracle, since every thing on the face of the earth would have been destroyed by only a regional flood.

edit on 23-4-2011
edit on 23-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

Im not trying to get you to believe me, as i've said before i don't care who believes what i say. Everything on the earth wasn't destroyed, again thats completely rediculious. Even when the dinosaurs were killed by that bloody meteor, everything wasn't killed off... Im sure at some point in TN's history it was probably underwater, it doesn't mean it was a world wide flood, continents shift, so do oceans. Theres plenty of evidence of different ancient societies living where there is currently water. This lends no proof to any world wide flood.

And well, destroyed by a regional flood? Come on man, use some logic please.

You misunderstood me I was not referring to you , I was referring to scientist in general,who all have their own agenda's especially when information is spouted by them in order to contradict the bible,if you choose to believe
them over God, then that is no skin off my nose either...I know how you believe ,you know how I believe,I guess we must agree to disagree, nice talking to ya though .
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Of course, to each their own belief...

I assume you take everything you read in the bible as litteral and not allegorical?

Either way, nice chatting with you too

edit on 23-4-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Oh dear not again! Have we not established the fact that every book is written by man. Therefore someone made the bible up based on 'too good to be true' stories with maybe some factual parts but most of it made up. Congratulations to the man doing so, he hypnotized millions of people even though he's dead. Clever man!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LukeT0116

yay i love giving people their first star!!

edit on 23-4-2011 by Akragon because: Dance troop!!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

yay i love giving people their first star!!

edit on 23-4-2011 by Akragon because: Dance troop!!

Thankyou! My first start I feel privileged!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

Thanks for debunking December 25th as Jesus Birthday, good job, I agree.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I thought May 21, 2011 is supposed to be the End of the World. At least that's what it says on all the San Francisco city buses, Supposedly some website named familyradio.com has guaranteed millions that May 21st, only 28 days away from today, will be the judgment day.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

God sakes, i forgot about that...

I saw a bus with that garbage on the side of it...

Prediction Fail is Eminent...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LukeT0116
Oh dear not again! Have we not established the fact that every book is written by man. Therefore someone made the bible up based on 'too good to be true' stories with maybe some factual parts but most of it made up. Congratulations to the man doing so, he hypnotized millions of people even though he's dead. Clever man!

Although God used man hands to write his inspired words, they are still the words of your creator,whom you continue to insult and that is an established fact
Every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ if Lord, including you..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Oh come on! Why let people die in horrible ways then? What's the point in that? The whole Adam and Eve story yes because they managed to produce so many babies that we ended up with all different races across the world. Think I'll stick to the evolution story thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I love the Rapture.
One of my favorite bands.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Suit yourself,but you definitely won't be able to say you weren't warned.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamJustanAmerican
Did you know the Jesus was born in September and not December when Christians celebrate his birth.

The bible will tell John the Baptists date of birth because a well known event happened.

It also says that Jesus was born EXACTLY 6 months later.

John was born in March and 6 months is September.

The bible says the shepards were in the fields.

They are not in the fields in December.

I do not know if what you write of will transpire.

I hope it does not.

My birthday is in September.

Yes I am aware of that, and i can't believe it took so long for people to question the dec25th date, cause there would be no shepards in the field in december.

Just courious why would you hope that rapture does not occur then, your birthday is nothing compared to the party we are gonna have at the rapture!

edit on 25-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
I thought May 21, 2011 is supposed to be the End of the World. At least that's what it says on all the San Francisco city buses, Supposedly some website named familyradio.com has guaranteed millions that May 21st, only 28 days away from today, will be the judgment day.

Apparently not.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join