It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Revealing! 19 April 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Looks like our Brothers are finally revealing themselves, we embrace them and the New World Order they bring to all of humanity, I for one will do everything in my power to help them achieve their goals for it is all part of the Divine Plan and the entire universe conspires to make it so

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Troll Alert

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveATS

Wow, have they got YOU bamboozled. Only if you are one of them via the bloodline will their taking over the world be a good thing.

That group, which is behind the NWO bunch's current push to take over the world, is the perfect picture of anti-humanity-ism and have nothing but the subjugation and enslavement of humanity in mind, with themselves and their uber rich flunkies in the top positions.. recall the dark ages, and you'll have a pretty good idea of how they want humanity to be 'one world order'-ized. It isn't at all for humanity's highest and greatest good. Oh heck NO.

But they've challenged humanity and kept us on our toes so we didn't get too comfortable---otherwise we wouldn't have been ready to make the shift into full enlightenment by the time this planet moved back into this area of space where the energy frequencies are higher. That higher energy field will facilitate the shift and make it possible (as it hasn't been for a reallllllly long time since the planet last moved thru this area) which is why this time is different than all the other 'end of the world as we know it' predictions. But it won't end, persay... merely change. For the better.

edit on 23-4-2011 by DragonriderGal because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
It's been and gone from here already. How ever true it may be, it's fake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

join if you want. Just one thing : you will not have the benefits, not you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or does that guy from the video seem very very very evil?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Who the hell is this guy and how do you know it's fake? This is big SHTF and is exactly what we know about the new world order - not if it's fake we need the proof of that - it not then we need to think big time!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Great piece of film. Sums everything up pretty nicely, with some extra stuff for dramatic effect.

Anyone catch the reptilian morph @7:55?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Stock investment reports says someone is out there with a similar name who is heavily diverse in medical, financial and tracking BIO convergence. Illumicorp may be a put up name but what about Illumina? I find it disturbing to see all these investors with prime directives. Here's their investor relations page.
Also they are into food. One of their publications is about plant immune systems - sounds like Monsanto now has competition on the larger scale. I intend to do more digging but this page speaks volumes.
People the best trick of the negative adversary/antagonist is to make the opponent believe blindly that he does not exist. Example of this: The Illuminati.
edit on 23-4-2011 by DaWhiz because: correct fatigue spellings of advosary

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe

lol Brother, i am not here for the benefits, i am here only to serve Lucifer

His Will will be done like it always is and all i can do is BE and hope He will use me to further His Goals

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

HAHAHAAHAHA

I don't care what you respond with next, but suffice it to say one day you will sit down and say "Shiz i wish i never did/said that stuff." if you live that long, unless you rule your group your a pawn and won't live long.

And trust me there is no reward for death! especially in that camp all rewards are temporal.

Good luck, your gonna need it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

Originally posted by LaTouffe

His Will will be done like it always is and all i can do is BE and hope He will use me to further His Goals

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I cant help but believe that this vid is mostly likely is a satirical take on the Illuminati itself,as I highly doubt the Incunabula would openly advertise themselves like this. Though a lot of the vid is mostly what people have come to understand that the Incunabula's NWO policy anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS

new topics

top topics

join