It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Cycle 24 - My New Youtube Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Many have seen my 2012 to 2013 clip on YT for which I thank you for all the feedback.

One can follow the old thread here : 2011 to 2012 - Youtube video

Solar Cycle 24

Evidence is suggesting that the Next Solar Cycle, number 24, will be a close call to the 1859 Solar Storm. As Prof Michio Kaku suggested every 11 years the Sun Flips its magnetic Pole reaching its maximum and producing Solar Storms, But, every hundred years or so , a monster tsunami from the Sun emerges which could affect the whole Planet dramatically.

This century event last happened in 1859, back than we only had Telegraphs which were all affected by the Storm. to Date, our modern life now depends only on our technology. A repeat of the 1859 event may lead to catastrophic consequences including the complete black out or power grid failure for days, weeks or even years.

This short film is based on 3 parts

Part 1: Gives an insight on the 1859 event

Part 2: Focus on the facts that are suggesting that next Solar maximum might be aa repeat event of the 1869 Super Solar Storm.

Part 3 : NASA scientists are contradicting themselves in trying to downplay the Threat. Which aint doing us any good since the Sun Threat is REAL.

Also a sad discovery from Nasa, a breach in our magnetic shield which protect us from such threats from the Sun, was discovered. A hole 3 times the size of earth is confirming that our Shields our down when we most need them.

Humans may have been warned by the 1859 event, but didnt realize that it was a cycle which will repeat it self and built its life dependent on technology, based on electricity which is vulnerable to Sun Storms.

Video :

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Thnx for the vid OP. Yeah it's too bad people aren't screaming from the hills about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

There's no doubt that this is a real threat and will happen, the question isnt if but when? and when you pile together all the freakouts,looters,crazies(end of the world etc), and so forth your looking at a huge disaster, could you maybe give a bit of your own opinion on this? I'd like to hear what you have to say.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

in fact I think we must detach this event from all the other doom and glooms,

this aint no Nostradamus Prediction, Mayan Prophecy or some dream through channeling...

this is an event which happened for thousand of years , but now there is one dramatic difference, our society now relies on advanced technology, which can turn out can be helpless against the fury of our Mother Star.

Its kind of surreal to think that the base of our technology, electricity, might have not been the best choice for us humans.

If the Power Grid is affected by next Solar Storm, it will take civilization as we know it to crumble in a matter of days.

Are we truly heading towards an event, that may change life as we know it?, what I am more than convinced is that if Electricity is the problem, there is no time enough for Humans to replace it with something else. So it maybe also possible that Governments are well aware of the situation, and well aware that nothing can be done.

So IMO, there might be some activity related to secret bunkers etc, just in case things goes to the worst.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5
Thnx for the vid OP. Yeah it's too bad people aren't screaming from the hills about this.

+1

hope this matter doesnt suffer from the required attention because of all other doom and glooms

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
********BUMP*********

2nd : For the americans since this thread was made at 7am european time..it kinda died

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
********BUMP*********

2nd : For the americans since this thread was made at 7am european time..it kinda died

Sorry been doing yard work all day, lets see if we can get people looking at this.

I live in the country and if power went out for weeks we would be unable to drink/use the toilet/shower. If the whole countries grid went dead would we be able to fix it in weeks? Would the generators be blown? Would you be able to buy food without electronic transactions? How much of your money is in cash? Would power out in your whole country for weeks crash your currency? How long would it take you to run out of gasoline? Would panic arise?

I am not trying to panic people, only inform them, these are very real possibilities. Please post your replies to the questions above.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5

Originally posted by heineken
********BUMP*********

Sorry been doing yard work all day, lets see if we can get people looking at this.

I live in the country and if power went out for weeks we would be unable to drink/use the toilet/shower. If the whole countries grid went dead would we be able to fix it in weeks? Would the generators be blown? Would you be able to buy food without electronic transactions? How much of your money is in cash? Would power out in your whole country for weeks crash your currency? How long would it take you to run out of gasoline? Would panic arise?

I am not trying to panic people, only inform them, these are very real possibilities. Please post your replies to the questions above.

thank you for your understanding....i cant see why i cant get this thread going :/

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
********BUMP***********

any more feedback regrading this threat?

top topics

join