It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery woman snuck into Google, left book and letter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
MODS: I check with the Search Function and found nothing, If I posted in Wrong Location Please feel Free To Move.

Now for my Open Statement: Who Was It? Come On,,, Confess,,, I know one of you did this,,, You can tell me

Nobody else will ever know,,,,, just you and me,,,,,,
You can trust me

www.reuters.com...

(Reuters) - A woman who claims Google is "inside her head and making her do things" quietly gained entry to the company's Silicon Valley headquarters last month, leaving behind a book and angry letter for the company's co-founders, police said on Friday.

I know it was an ATS'er,,,,, You can Come Clean Here,,, Just think of all the Applauses you'd get and the Reconnection,,,
Priceless

Wylie said that Svechina came to Mountain View police last May to file a complaint against Google, claiming that the company "was inside her head and telling her to do things." "At that point we evaluated her, determined that she was a threat to herself and took her on 5150 hold for psychiatric evaluation, because we felt she was potentially capable of hurting herself," Wylie said.

You can't hide, your supply of Tin Foil for your Hats needs to be restocked soon

edit on 22-4-2011 by guohua because: Spell Check

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have an alibi! No need to confirm this, just know that it is airtight. Really.

I like that this woman --who is not me-- is so proactive in getting Google out of her mind. Leaving an angry letter and other reading material should get it done. lol
edit on 22-4-2011 by Alora because: to secure the fact that it wasn't me *shifty eyes*

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My first thought was...Did she know that the person at the front was visually impaired or did she just take a shot by walking straight on in?

The bad thing is if theres more to this, we will never know.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well I hope that being in the UK and being a guy is a good enough alibi...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
I have an alibi! No need to confirm this, just know that it is airtight. Really.

I like that this woman --who is not me-- is so proactive in getting Google out of her mind. Leaving an angry letter and other reading material should get it done. lol
edit on 22-4-2011 by Alora because: to secure the fact that it wasn't me *shifty eyes*

Alora,,, My Dear,,, You and your Snake was Where Actually on March 14,, are you saying you're Not a Stripper or Self-described Filmmaker
You don't hear Voices? Is that your Story and Are You Sticking To IT?

OK, I believe you

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Well I hope that being in the UK and being a guy is a good enough alibi...

Pictures of Your Where Abouts For Proof,,,, Or else you're a Prime Suspect
What do you know about, working in a Geisha club in Japan?
You can't hide behind a name like roughycannon,,,, Well maybe you can,,,,,,OK, I'll take your word for it,,, No Pictures Please

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, maybe the preditions of Silicone Valley becoming a "ghost-town" are true...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think I found her blog on blog spot...

Very odd and definitely not a conformist...

diaryofarussiangeisha.blogspot.com...

I need to wonder if she really is crazy or if Google is working on a new app that does exactly what she said...

I'm not crazy but can we really put anything past them at this point?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Jinglelord,, You Live In California?????? You believe Google reads your mind

I need to wonder if she really is crazy or if Google is working on a new app that does exactly what she said...

Really,,,,,
and your a Female
???????
You did state:

I'm not crazy but can we really put anything past them at this point?

NO, YOU'RE NOT CRAZY
Not By Much Any Way

You're Right,,,,, Google may want to know what you're thinking
You do have that Extra Thick Tin Foil,,, Good,,, Double it!

Jinglelord, Thanks for the good natured FUN!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
She probably freaked out when google started predicting what she wanted type;

'did you mean 'conspiracy?'

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by YouNeedMt

LMAO!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

guohua I think it must have taken a lot of guts for this woman to face her fears this way. Laugh away, but some people fear balloons, some fear snakes, our government fears truth & accountability; these fears are real to these people.

Google would be a great front for Big Brother, collecting data endlessly, watching the world from satellites and street views. Google really is a huge, awesome force to come up against. It takes courage to face that which one fears. Color me impressed, I don't know if I could do what she did in a fear state.

Perhaps the women in question needs some help, I don't know. But in her right mind or not, fear is fear. We need more people like her to walk right into The Clown Collective in DC and face down their fear of Big Brother, and make those lowlife lying cheating thieving pieces of shiat afraid instead.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

www.reuters.com...

"At that point we evaluated her, determined that she was a threat to herself and took her on 5150 hold for psychiatric evaluation, because we felt she was potentially capable of hurting herself," Wylie said. She said Svechina was taken to a hospital but has since been released. According to the Business Insider blog, Zynga CEO and founder Mark Pincus obtained a restraining order against Svechina in March after filing a court declaration saying she had visited his home and threatened his wife and children.

Perhaps the women in question needs some help, I don't know. But in her right mind or not, fear is fear. We need more people like her to walk right into The Clown Collective in DC and face down their fear of Big Brother, and make those lowlife lying cheating thieving pieces of shiat afraid instead.

LargeFries, This woman has a history,, I think you need to read the link,,, we don't need people like her walking the street or doing you're talking or thinking for us.

At what point do you think she became dangerous? Most people I've known that are not concerned with the Law or are not afraid are NUTS!

guohua I think it must have taken a lot of guts for this woman to face her fears this way.

I don't believe it was fear, I think she was angry and believed she was in the right,,, that makes her dangerous, she doesn't have a healthy fear of this, she feels violated and she angry.

edit on 22-4-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Not crazy at all Google is capable of things we couldn't even imagine!

They can run internet through your toilet with advanced micro robots!
You can upload PHYSICAL objects to store in the cloud in Google docs...
They have even developed a way to speak to anmals with Google translate on Android!

Most recently they announced an advanced motion tracker to run all Gmail!

With all of this in mind is Google mind control really that far off? Click the links! It is all right there...

Edit to add: I'm not female and I'm pretty sure that really is her blog. If you look over it she is obviously eccentric but not really a danger. Obviously mental health agrees because they let her go.

I gotta say the reality is as far as "crazy things" go thinking Google is trying to control you is not that crazy, not crazier than most of the stuff I read here anyway. Hell I'd like to hang out with her she seems pretty cool (my wife probably wouldn't let me though)
edit on 22-4-2011 by Jinglelord because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
"The goal is to enable Google users to be able to ask the question such as ‘What shall I do tomorrow?’ and ‘What job shall I take?'".[212] Eric Schmidt, Google's chief executive reaffirmed this 2010 in an interview with the Wall Street Journal: "I actually think most people don't want Google to answer their questions, they want Google to TELL THEM WHAT THEY SHOULD BE DOING NEXT."[213] [capitals are my addition]

Google's own staff are hardly going to make the world any less paranoid......

Yes she definately needed some help, though I'm not a psychologist is it possible that her confronting google in this way may have actually alleviated her fears or anxieties? Maybe as a way to calm her down/cure (wrong word maybe) her they should let her talk to those in charge over at google and maybe then she'll see she has no reason to be worried. Anyways hope the person in question is ok.

edit on 22-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: ETA

edit on 22-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
It's a shame that some people find another persons illness or personal hell worth posting about and amusing themselves with.

I have to wonder if these same people would be laughing about her if she were one of their loved ones.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Laughter is a defense mechanism and an expression or release of pain, especially when masking empathic feelings of pain.

That said I'm not really making fun of her and am not convinced she is crazy.

The only thing separates her from many people is the courage to speak up about it as stated earlier in the thread.

Look at the ads on Google, it is ad based, and the quote about one of the co-founders above. Ads try to tell you what to do and they acknowledge they believe people want to be told what to do.

Is this really a huge stretch?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
It's a shame that some people find another persons illness or personal hell worth posting about and amusing themselves with.

I have to wonder if these same people would be laughing about her if she were one of their loved ones.

I'm OLD,,, I would have to tell you the TRUTH,,, if she was a relative of mine,,, She'd be on her med's or locked up.
That may offend you, but it doesn't me,,,,, if this thread and the link offends you, don't participate any more, you've made your statement and it's been noted.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

It would look like, Google leans in the Cradle to Grave attitude of life, they need to be your Nanny and wipe your mouth and your behind for life.
I think your right, I don't use Google and haven't in many years.
I wish we'd go back to the old Bulletin Board System, BBS, 1984 was a good year to hook up your 300 buad ( 1200 if you were rich ) modem and explore a BBS.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Oh I love Google. I use them regularly and will continue to do so even if it becomes even more clear they are trying to control me.

See I'm not all that easy to control and their interface is for me, perfection.

Now should I find myself doing Google's bidding because they figured out how to control my mind they wouldn't be the only ones for long and I don't want to live off the grid. So eventually someone would get me. May as well be someone who makes my life easier rather than harder.

The old school BBS was awesome... Just think in 20 years we'll be talking about how nice today's internet was.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join