It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Spreading From Japan To North America!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hello i am new here so i cant post in any other threads except this one, if it needs to be moved go ahead! i came across some interesting information about the nuclear radiation coming over from japan and hitting some of North America, take a look for yourself

she also talks about if you live within 100 miles of a nuclear plant that you are most likely affected by radiation which could cause cancer or birth defects! she talks about how certain areas have a higher population of females because of this! see for yourself! i dont know how to post videos so ill put up the links! hope you enjoy

globalresearch.ca... (radiation map)

transport.nilu.no... (radiation map)

www.youtube.com...=71 (scientist)

www.youtube.com... (scientist)

**the fist 2 links are the maps and the second 2 links are videos! the videos are about an hour long each so watch if you have free time or download to mp3 and just listen, shes got some very interesting things to say

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hilarious, even my Chinese wife who is pregnant never complians of anything. But maybe my Child will have super Amero powers ooohoohohohohoh.

Edit:
Actually you are right:
North USA wtfever, fear everything :O *

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianMentat

lol im no scientist, im just reporting what these people are saying, and the fukushima plant just started leaking radiation not to long ago, so i highly doubt anybody would be experiencing anything crazy at the moment, its more of a long term thing

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I Call BS on this thread and all similar thread about thus subject..

Monitor the radiation online live by webcam in Southern California

www.enviroreporter.com...-29653

Nothing to see here

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I hope you are right my friend! but they did put fukushima at a level 7 alert and they did lie to us about it being serious! and they lie to us every single day! does anybody have any proof or a reliable source that can prove these links false! it would be greatly appreciated thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhillyisBoss

Please add your information or comments and opinions to one of the many ongoing threads in the Japan Discussion Forum
Thank you.

This is the Introductions Forum, you are more than welcome to make an new introduction, but it must be about you.

This thread is now closed and will be removed.

Sauron
Super-Moderator
edit on 22/4/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join