It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blacks March In " National Day of Action and Unity" This Weekend...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Good post, there is definately international persecution against black nations, the extent to which this is motivated by racism however is questionable, no doubt it is a hangover from past European and American racist/imperialist foreign and economic policy but the two are not mutually exclusive. The difference between the emancipation of African nations from exploitation and this rally however are vast, whilst the groups taking part may highlight the way African nations and black people in general are or have been exploited, for resources and labour as well as culturally, ultimately all this rally will do is divide people even more as is evident from the few ATS posts which are bitter at the incitement included in the wording of the flyer.

When rallies like this focus only on one group of people instead of all people they alienate more than they benefit. It's no secret to any learned person that Africa has long been victim of colonial and as a result corporate exploitation, I'm sure none on ATS would disagree that these issues need to be highlighted, however making the issue of the exploitation of the black community an insular issue and not involving the wider community in raising awareness actually limits the effectiveness of any campaign against exploitative and potentially racist policy and practice by government and big business.

Furthermore, boycotting any business that is not black owned is NOT community empowerment, it's tantamount to bigotry. Instead they should have put on the flyer, 'ENCOURAGE BLACK OWNED BUSINESS, INVEST IN YOUR COMMUNITY' or something along those lines instead of immediately insinuating that any non-black owned business is conspiring against their community. Statements like the one being made by this rally only serve to heighten racial tension, they don't pacify racial tension.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This has been a absolute delight to take part in this discussion that has not lowered into name calling and racial slurs,

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There is nothing on the NAACP's website about this. What is that "examiner" site anyway???

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

It's ATS and only the second page!

reply to post by Ausar

is it racist of america to accept a guilty ple from shell for the oil spill in 'n-word'ia?

What in the World does that even mean?

is it racism of the red cross as well as united nations to impede on the assistance haiti received?

..Haiti is the second largest American charity donation -- ever -- and the first largest was New Orleans .. both cases were the majority of victims were poor and black. We gave almost nothing to Chile, New Zealand or Japan.

are the replies by some of the members in this thread racist because black unity is supposedly relegated to perceptions of black they have?

??

is it racist that the world over trades commodities speculatively but devalues the foreign exchange of african nations by means of illegal market transactions?

All oil is bought in Dollars.. and the price is set Internationally. African oil exporters get the same amount of money per barrel as OPEC sellers. Indeed, the 4 largest exporters in Africa ARE OPEC members.

So all in all .. WTF are you talking about?

good idea but not good enough to satiate the desires blacks have for retaliation for atrocities committed against blacks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm just guessing of course, but if white business owners declined to provide services to black customers this weekend, it would be considered racism? I guess one can only really be racist if white, the blacks sure as heck can't be.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Enough with the putting forth of things like the world impedes the flow of aid to African nations rubbish. The African leaders of those nations impede the flow of aid. In some cases stealing it, in some cases using it as extortion for political gain and in some cases simply destroying it.

Enough of the evil corporation nonsense. No corporation ever forced an African dictator to take a bribe.

Enough of all of this business. The entire matter is quite simple.

If you continue to create the impression that you are different, continue to push for special treatment, ignore the history, painting a one-sided history of the problems, neglect to even remotely address the cultural issues. When any group bands together and trumpets how they are different, they should not be surprised when they are treated differently. That is, after all what they are asking for, no? How about this? You live in a city where one of these demonstrations is going on and there are vitriolic speaches. OK. The next day you go to work and are looking through some resumes for an open position and come across one from LaChantrelle or Tamika. Do you not think that the vitriolic speaches increases the liklihood of those two resumes getting tossed into the recycling bin? The same thing happens everytime one of these racial beat downs happens in a McDonalds. To not draw the connection is foolish and to suggest that any amount of speaches, government programs, enlightment is going to break that connection is immature and unrealistic.

Folks just are not buying the institutional racism business any longer. Folks keep selling it, but generally it is not a good practice to continue to stock inventory for something for which there are no buyers. The only folks today who do buy it are those who can't pay anything for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

we obviously not in the same quire cause your preachin in a pulpit without the right sermon.

fact; global commodities markets exploit africa.
fact; the guise of most of your post tried to infuse your own words with my statements of truth

fact; shell/haliburton extorted nigeria and payed america a fee by pleading guilty to their crimes, not only does this compound the crimes committed in nigeria but increases exponentially the manipulation of its markets by shifting the monies to americas criminal justice system.
fact; you obviously knew more than you portend, because you shift the blame in the case away from shell/haliburton etc. to someone forced to take a bribe.the reality of the incident was not the fiction movie shooter.

since you did not get modded for your reply ill stand on my own soap box. i rebuke you in my own name, because you have already obviously come before. learn some manners before you enter a thread with lies. if grown folks are talking (blacks) and you disagree with what is being heard ill grab the switch this time since you cant play nice and express to you all that you have shown me of your love and affection for god; the father. how dare you speak of they when i am subjecting you directly; the figments of your imagination will not stop the wisdom you hold of my ability to strike you for insolence. what oils are you selling and where on the tree did you get the plant to manufacture the scent of the dirty fowl you are in attempts to mimic wisdom?

ats better get a kickback if you work for haliburton or any of the many other named co.'s and the mods were told to turn a blind eye at your nonsense.

since your end begins where i start;

Enough with the putting forth of things

Folks just are not buying the institutional racism business any longer

i have every right to lynch you, haliburton,shell, and any other company who confuses corporate law with the moral law.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nigeria
Niggeria
==========

Ok, 2009 called and they want their stupid political correctness back. For a moment I thought this was a software problem.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Halicarnassus because: Testing the forum filter

edit on 25-4-2011 by Halicarnassus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by Halicarnassus because: Confirming the filter is not the problem

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

What are you talking about!?! I'm trying extra hard to understand... I'm sure the thoughts make sense in your head, but there is a disconnect somewhere between what you're typing and what you're thinking. Please don't pull that "I'm speaking on behalf of all black people" BS that you've started doing. Look , for whatever reason you're unhappy with your station in life, that's YOUR fault. There's no imaginary white dude trying to hold you down...lol I'm sure you'd like to believe that because then you wouldn't have to take personal responsibility for your own plight.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

you cant be serious! you have used a stereotype to disassociate the truths i have stated that are racist with the reality you present and state that there is no racism; and your not black.

white people think its ok to commit war crimes and profit of of maintaining war crimes by more war crimes committed as long as the peoples/persons involved are black. and this is made legal by the act of not declaring combat but by the enforcement of proxy quiet wars. the fact that white people use corporate laws to bypass moral judgement to commit these acts are evident and impossible for you to refute as not occurring to this day.

at any given moment america steals from ghettos in america forcing poverty by proxy and invests this money into toppling african nations. how about i create a culture enforcement bureau and lock up 90 percent of a towns white residents take 80 percent of the domestic product they create/procure and use 100 percent of that to fund the destabilization of primarily white nations, never giving back to the towns that are robbed and always reinvesting the spoils for the same purpose; the genocide and forced assimilation of white people/persons, and continued profit from the business of maintaining the goal globally. name one state in america that does not practice this against blacks.

white people think its not ok to retaliate at the acts they commit that mean war. and lie about equality when it means their position in the quiet wars they wage against blacks are in jeopardy in some way.

more than saturdays global event are necessary for the black people/persons. any white person offended by not being included in unity, take that stance as the position blacks have towards whites regarding the continued racists war being committed against blacks by white faces.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They need to get a job, get and education, stay with a women they're married to, get off the drugs, and stop listening to the so called black leaders who are just using them. Slavery ended long ago. make something of yourself and stop waiting for someone else to give you something. It's no shame to be black, white, or any color for that matter. Stop being the victim like they just let you all off the plantation like it was 1865. It's 2011, wake up and be your own person. Those people who are doing this so called anti white stuff are just bigots with a racist agenda. Do not listen to such rubbish.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

LOL...did you just say I need to get off drugs, get a job and so forth and so on?!...lol DO you really believe all blacks are like that? LOL.....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The groups that organize these things are racists and social agitators, they hurt and swindle blacks more than anyone. White people don't do stuff like this, even though there are masses of poor, uneducated, homeless, unemployed, single mother, drug addicts, alcoholic whites out there. Now, maybe whites should mobilize and unify? I personally don''t like the idea of it, and I think most whites would not, in fact, I think you'd be hard pressed to get more than 50 white-minded people together. Whites just are not focused on race with a "you owe me" attitude, even though whites face the same problems as everyone. I think it sad that there is so much accepted racism among blacks, and I believe a lot of them are brainwashed and being led down a path of empty promises. But what really gets me, is when black racists parade in the 1000's, the main stream media pretend it's good, but if a white group has a rally, and get's maybe 30 people to attend, oh my, it's evil racism. Tell the government and media is not biased against whites.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Much of your post is incoherent, so I will respond to the sections that are not.

How exactly do the global commodities markets rape Africa? Rape implies force. How are global commodities forcing African nations to do anything?

How exactly do corporations extort African leaders? If a country is organized regionally, absent centralized authority or a central authority regulating laws, commerce and environmental protections, does that negate the rights of any organization, be it a corporate entity, soverign nation or the global nature of a market, such as the commodities markets from engaging with those regional authorities? If the centralized or regional authorities of any nation are duly in place and recognized by the UN or ANC and are engaging in actions that are not in the best interests of the people of that country, who's fault is that? Should the world simply stop engaging in commerce with countries that don't have effective government?

How exactly do corporations inject money into the US criminal justice system?

Why would my post in anyway warrant being called to task by a mod?

How does anything done by any country in the world or corporation cause and maintain the state of affairs in Congo, Sudan and Somalia? Is Haliburton behind the strife in those countries?

In your post, you site "fact" a number of times yet provide none.

At some point, the spectre of colonialism loses credibility and that point has passed. That train has left the station and nobody is buying it any longer.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So is only the white half of Obama commiting war crimes now?
Just wondering because your racist ramblings are a bit confusing.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by Fromabove

LOL...did you just say I need to get off drugs, get a job and so forth and so on?!...lol DO you really believe all blacks are like that? LOL.....

Of course not. I know many blacks who are not like them. But the ones who keep playing the stereotypical poor down trodden foot shuffling black victim are the ones I'm talking about. They always got someone to blame for why they can't get a job, or stay with one woman, or be the father they ought to be to the children they had. They jump into action when it comes to blaming the whitie for everything. These are the ones doing the drugs, joining gangs and itchin for a fight. Too many blacks keep repeating the same old mistakes of the past. It's time to think for one's self and stop following the Panthers, Farrakhan, Jessie Jacksons of the world. And it is they who give the black race a bad name and appearance.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
reply to post by EyesWideShut

you cant be serious! you have used a stereotype to disassociate the truths i have stated that are racist with the reality you present and state that there is no racism; and your not black.

#1 You've stated no truths , #2 I am black (Like I told you prior, YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ALL BLACK PEOPLE)

white people think its ok to commit war crimes and profit of of maintaining war crimes by more war crimes committed as long as the peoples/persons involved are black. and this is made legal by the act of not declaring combat but by the enforcement of proxy quiet wars. the fact that white people use corporate laws to bypass moral judgement to commit these acts are evident and impossible for you to refute as not occurring to this day.

What are you talking about, let's try posting specifics and not blanket statements, and we may be able to get to the root of what you're attempting to convey. #1 Please explain how only "white people" commit war crimes. #2 What war crimes are being commited against black people? #3 How are corporate laws being used to bypass moral judgement? Please answer those questions SPECIFICALLY.

at any given moment america steals from ghettos in america forcing poverty by proxy and invests this money into toppling african nations. how about i create a culture enforcement bureau and lock up 90 percent of a towns white residents take 80 percent of the domestic product they create/procure and use 100 percent of that to fund the destabilization of primarily white nations, never giving back to the towns that are robbed and always reinvesting the spoils for the same purpose; the genocide and forced assimilation of white people/persons, and continued profit from the business of maintaining the goal globally. name one state in america that does not practice this against blacks.

Here we go again... Please explain how America (you can go ahead and capitalize that moving forward) steals from ghettos and forces poverty? I actually see the opposite, I see people in the ghetto (and trailer parks) collecting checks, taking advantage of welfare and not contributing to society. How do you steal from people that have nothing? The rest of your rant Is unintelligible , once you go ahead and form your thoughts into a cohesive post, I'll go ahead and debate those as well

white people think its not ok to retaliate at the acts they commit that mean war. and lie about equality when it means their position in the quiet wars they wage against blacks are in jeopardy in some way.

Once again, I need less generalizations, and more specific facts to debate you on this one.

more than saturdays global event are necessary for the black people/persons. any white person offended by not being included in unity, take that stance as the position blacks have towards whites regarding the continued racists war being committed against blacks by white faces.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, but like I've said previously, change starts with self... Don't be a victim , I'll leave you with a quote to ponder.

“You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.”

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
They need to get a job, get and education, stay with a women they're married to, get off the drugs, .

Wow... Speechless... I can't even reply to this using civility & decorum so I won't...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join