It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is God?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
reply to post by itsawild1

the piscean age ending soon/now will put a stop to that. rather think of it as a divine vibration or christ consciousness that always was and will be that brought the universe into being. it gives credence to the idea that "no one comes unto the father except by me". not the man jesus but the christ consciousness that allows you to be conscious of the whole pure existence.

Yes the piscean age...matthew 28 20:and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” The age of Pisces began around 6 BCE, which is why the latter parts of the Gospels refer often to fish. Approximately in 2012 we enter the Age of Aquarius. Christians have been waiting for Jesus immediate return for 2,000 years. Luke gives hope that he might return in the Age of Aquarius.
Luke 22 10:He (Jesus) replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters. clearly Jesus is speaking about leaving the age of pisceas and entering the age of Aquarius. Jesus said in matt 28 20 that he will be with us until the end of the age.

Ever since the 2012 stuff got big i wanted to know where it originated from, just like the bible. and , upon reading up on it, I found the mayans werent talking about the end of the world, but the end of an age, like Jesus was talking about in matthew. So, could this end of the age, new consciousness that the mayans were talking about be the same thing that Jesus was getting at?

<< 1   >>

join