It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Life In Another Dimension?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
We have some very creative people here on ATS. I thought it would be fun, and interesting to find out if you lived in an alternate universe, what do you think you would be like? What sort of occupation do you think you have? Children or no children? Married or not? President or Monk? Even if you think you might not be to different then you are today. If you were to use your imagination, and think about what you would/could do, what would it be?

Do you think that you would be completely opposite then what you are today?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If we added another dimension of sight to what we experience in 3d, do you think everything would look like a kaleidascope?

4d=mind.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think we live an alternate life whilst we are asleep, then when we wake up in this life we go to sleep in our alternate life.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
We have some very creative people here on ATS. I thought it would be fun, and interesting to find out if you lived in an alternate universe, what do you think you would be like?

I don't exist in any other universes as myself. I know this because I have no conscious knowledge of it, and basically that's the only reason I know I even exist in this reality. There may be other people like me in other universes or dimensions, but they're obviously not me, because I'm here in this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I hope there wasn't a misunderstanding to my thread. I was asking that if you were to use your imagination, what do you think you would be like in an alternate universe.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well strangely i think some of us are already in 4 d....its just about how you see the world...our evolution is our perception of higher frequencies...

THis is not a Hijack...but strangley I just posted my answer to this here...like and hour ago...lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In an alternate universe, I'm left handed and everything is slightly purple. Women run the world and racism doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
For me I see myself pretty much becoming a criminal. A big part in my life was when I just randomly decided to join the Air Force when I was 18. I was heading down a dark path. If I did not decide to join I would have still been in NY and would have got myself in trouble that I am sure. Of course I did decide to join the Air Force which sent me to North Dakota where I met my wife and now we have a beautiful little girl. Looks like I made the right choice
too bad for the sucker me in the other dimension who decided the other way.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
even though the word dimension is being abused here i will play the game. if i were to imagine myself in an alternate reality i would obviously be similar to myself, except i would be living inside of a planet instead of on its surface. to get to work i would travel through lava tubes instead of a subway. i wouldn't be very human like, more like a microbe. now that i think about it... if i want to imagine what life would be like in an alternate reality i would just ask a tree or a dog. perception is physical reality, but it isn't everything. i consider myself NOW to be present within several different "realities" the only thing is i can only be conscious of one at a time, when i die i get to experience another.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think that there are so many different possibilities of how I might be living (or not living) in an alternate universe, that there must be millions of alternate universes, each stemming from a different decision/action/consequence of whatever path I chose at the moment. (WHEW! That was a mouthful!)

The other "me's" could be quite similar, but others I wouldn't even recognise as "me" (other than looks). I probably would've still had children (if able), but had my life not taken the specific path it did - their father wouldn't be the same one as in this universe. In one universe, I'm sure I'm living in an RV following the NASCAR circuit.
In another, I'm living in D.C. (and probably not very happy). In another universe, I'm a parapalegic (due to a very bad car accident as a teenager), in another I didn't make it.

The question is - if every decision/action/consequence spins off another alternate reality for EACH of us, how many alternate realities can there be? Or do we overlap realities (in one, I could be your best friend). I've actually given this topic quite a lot of thought, and my mind is still boggled by the enormity of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
We have some very creative people here on ATS. I thought it would be fun, and interesting to find out if you lived in an alternate universe, what do you think you would be like? What sort of occupation do you think you have? Children or no children? Married or not? President or Monk? Even if you think you might not be to different then you are today. If you were to use your imagination, and think about what you would/could do, what would it be?

Do you think that you would be completely opposite then what you are today?

Peace, NRE.

Nice thread! I like the idea that every split-second, and the split-second thereafter, every OTHER possibility could have happened instead.

That way i can let my imagination loose on all the lives i could live in forests, oceans, and whatever else comes with peace. Not that i'm dissappointed with my current life

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My first Love. Love at first sight. I was 15 he 17. He asked me on a date. I was thrilled. Dad said it had to be a double date due to my age. So as I waited for my Love to arrive the girl we doubled with "shared" Love letters and a necklace she claimed my Love had giveN her. I felt mule kicked to the gut and he always wondered why I didn't kiss him back that night. Too afraid to ever say a word to him.

I continued to Love him till he graduated and left. No other boys. I knew the darkness of depression when he moved away after highschool. I know: first Love, but I never felt as deeply after.

30 years later he found me. I discovered that other girl lied. All these years it would creep in his mind "what happened?" - and he finally found me free - as he is as well. He is now and always was the Love of my life. In an alternate Universe I would have kissed him back as passionately as I felt - and our lives would be completely different. Because yes - it is that kind of Love.

As it is, my entire soul Thanks the creator/universe that there is another chance. Finally I AM MY BELOVED'S AND MY BELOVED IS MINE!
edit on 22-4-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 27-4-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Same WILD spirt. New vessel.

new topics

top topics

join